Why are blacks so violent?

Why are blacks so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races#Straw_men_.22essentialist.22_definitions_of_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because of WHITE PEOPLE !!

Animalistic genes, out-of-date.
They'd be useful in a post apocalyptic setting unless there's radiation everywhere cause they're they'd be too stupid to protect themselves from it.

Actually scratch that, it would take a million years for people to get to modern society's level if blacks were the only ones alive in a post apocalyptic world

writing mistake lel

Whitey btfo

Dosvedanya comrade

Saged

They haven't undergone a civilising process

Wish this dumb mother fucker was smart enough not to just save the thumb nail

Quite an intelligent response

-coming from a black male

>jewsnews kek

Goddamn, you couldn't find a shittier resolution?

The average black IQ sits right in the sweet spot for violence.

If it were lower, they would be docile like retards. If it were higher, they would be able to control their urges to commit acts of violence.

Perhaps it's an evolutionary trait that served them well when they were isolated and running around Africa, but it's really unfortunate for the rest of humanity now that they've escaped.

looks like clyde found the keyboard again
git off the intarnet clyde!

You're not even interested in the question?
>muh oppression
Is unlikely to be the answer given that after the civil rights act they got even worse

What's particularly interesting is that levels of black violence are consistent, regardless of country. So, blacks in America are just as violent as blacks in Africa, for example. See attached.

No such thing as black people. Just niggers.

low iq, smaller frontal lobe, a gene nicknamed the "warrior gene", shit culture that promotes violence and crime

niggers gonna nig

i forgot to add that no father means a shit upbringing

grats on being as dumb as a nigger

interesting

high testosterone. genetics. bad culture.

The question begs the question of "Are blacks violent" or "are blacks more violent than white" and the answer is probably a yes but with a huge asterisk next to it saying that when an entire race is enslaved and oppressed for a hundred years, sometimes they're not directly comparable to other races.

but please, continue your inbred circlejerk I was just on my way out

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA 64-BIT

Because it's the only way to lash out against centuries of oppression.

more like why are they so good at being caught

everyone's violent

It sucks they were slaves but you can't just bring that up to make lousy excuses.

Of course everyone's violent, the problem is that niggers are disproportionately violent.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Σ⊙▃⊙川

>Slavs
>White

Whites are from places north of Italy and west of Ukraine. Slavs need not apply

Oppression the current and last generation havent experienced. How long does it take?

Too small can't read.

slavery was just the overt shit, institutional oppression since blacks has been going on for decades and continues strong into this decade.

When repubs talk about "personal responsibility" or "welfare queens" know that they're not talking about all people, they're targeting blacks since blacks are targetable by their socieoeconomic characteristics.

truth is, black people are virtually identical to white people in every way we can control. only thing I know of that is different genetics-wise is their proclivity to heart disease but even that, the jury's still out on.

world history in one strip

Blacks have balls. Whites would be violent more often if they could, but they lack the ability. Whites are keyboard warrior cowards, blacks will back up their speech and aren't afraid of confrontation.
No white person can honestly disagree who this. Only indirect answers will be given, but it won't be directly disagreed with.
The next thing that the whites will say is that "you can't fight a black one on one, a bunch will jump in".
They know this is a risk in all fights, it's just another copout that whites use to avoid conflict (that is often initiated by them).

kek, niggers

Because there a different species

jesus christ its like some fucking zombie movie

Literally no one alive in the US today has ever been a slave fuck off.

>but please continue i'm on my way out

>I know what I'm saying is stupid as fuck so I'm gonna leave before anyone calls me out for it.

I hate living in the south because of redneck idiots but they are better than libtards at least

WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID ! WHAT THE FUCK? PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID !

every race has been enslaved
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ

why is OP a faggot with nothing better to do than post the same fucking thread every day?

lmao just lmao

Blacks were too weak and cowardly to protect their land, their resources, and their women.

Blacks were too weak and cowardly to prevent themselves from being enslaved. And blacks were too weak and cowardly too free themselves from bondage. The stronger white man had to do it for them.

>you

There was some retarded black dude that a white guy kept in his restaurant as a slave, because the guy was retarded and didn't understand. Happened last month in Texas I want to say, terrible with dates.

look man no one wants to admit their race is inferior we understand, but that doesnt change the fact that blacks are nearly sub human

>slavery was just the overt shit, institutional oppression since blacks has been going on for decades and continues strong into this decade.
Black crime shot up after the civil rights act of the 60s reduced that oppression (and after welfare reduced their poverty). In addition, much of the crime they commit has no relation to oppression whatsoever and their crime is much higher than people in the same amount of poverty.
Why would oppression make you rape and hit people, fuck off kike

also doesn't change the fact that you're trying to hard to be edgy.
> go to sleep, Calvin, you have school tomorrow

The Irish were enslaved and oppressed for hundreds of years. They don't go around acting like nigs

Well no. The jury is still out on IQ. There is an argument that prenatal effects are the cause of IQ disparity but it hasn't been proven. I am willing to believe it is prenatal effects but I don't think we should like about the research.

←_← ←_← FUCKING IDIOT ←_← ←_←

k

You are one angry turd skin Kek

not to mention the amount of black on black crime.

>also doesn't change the fact that you're trying to hard to be edgy.
its not edgy and with the wealth of information available these days if your as smart of a negro as you think you are you should be able to see past this

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races#Straw_men_.22essentialist.22_definitions_of_race

dig through this wiki lots of good info

k

> BUT MUH MUH MUH SLAVERY!!

The real kicker is that "non-white Hispanics" are still included in the white statistics.
Just imagine how much of a paradise the U.S. would be if niggers and beaners were removed....

Its a shame that you cannot see every race has jewed out their own people, Not only that, In every single race i have met the same type of people, workers, students, dindus, its all related
only fact is that, Is that blacks cause more trouble.

Every men is strong enough to kill childern and rape women

k

you're fucking stupid

niggers dress like that anywhere

Oooga fucking booga.

>Whites would be violent more often if they could, but they lack the ability.

Yup, because we totally didn't fucking steal your land using violence and beat you at your own game.

Australian niggers still mad about that.

You're only evolutionary niche is violence and the whites have you beat. The saying goes, the silent dog bites the hardest, and i'd hardly call street violence/crime a bite, but mere yapping from a small, poorly trained dog.

Why don't we fight niggers on the street, though you are probably still asking, missing the point completely. I'll tell you why, its a losing battle from the start. Blacks have nothing as all, they are worthless trash. They have nothing to lose, everything to gain. Us ? We have the world at our grasp, everything to lose, nothing to gain. Why would be join a fight like that? For what end? We simply ignore your kind as the trash they are. Its the most efficient way of dealing with it besides genocide.

not willing to open your mind, bud?

thats the queen of england on his ...garment

>Blacks have balls.

I think you're mistaking having "balls" with having "nothing to lose".

I have a six figure job, a nice house, a nice family, and live in a good community. I'm not interested in risking those things by getting arrested/going to prison. So I don't kick the shit out of someone in the grocery store for taking the last grape soda.

k

long, but explains a lot about why niggers nig

Exceptions do not make the rule, mate.

k

We wuz kangs

uhuh, and where do you think he's wearing it

it's not white influence im debating, it's the ability of the united states to generate culture, which it doesnt. it whores even more off other countries than others do of it. That's why people think america is so influential but it's the other way around. they are like the chicken of culture. so individually tasteless and non-specific anything can seem like it with the right sauce

K

>aren't afraid of confrontation
More like actively seek confrontation, start fights, get felonies for assault and then complain they can't get jobs because of it.

That's just stupidity.

k

k

>The real kicker is that "non-white Hispanics" are still included in the white statistics

What do you mean? Just look at all these white criminals!

k

That was one of the dumbest things I've ever read. It was like the author read babbys first biology book and decided he could just fill in his gaps of knowledge with biased justifications for his illogical worldview.

This is the complete opposite of the truth.

k

kklkl
watch?v=gkgBnOrnDSs

I agree with him in the sense that american culture really doesnt have an effect on things beyond its borders. There are tribes in the congo that worship prince phillip.

k

Why is it that the only way OP can back up his claim is through fake news. And not only that, here we have a prime example of Israeli offerings. So not only is the thread fucked, it's fucked by IDF tier Zionist kikes. The hell is happening here?

Damn, whites for triggered so hard by that. That was some real shit. All the responses were cowardly and couldn't disagree with the assertions.
WORLDSTAR!

cause they are a genetic defect

The entire world is becoming steadily Americanised. I have no idea what you're on about.

k

>american culture really doesnt have an effect on things beyond its borders
well older american culture (think nuclear family and older) has had a huge effect that we see even today