JUST IN

JUST IN

>BITCOIN REACHES NEW ATH

So fags, who wanna earn some BTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ObtainFreeBitcoin/comments/79jgyg/best_faucets_list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure. How may dicks do I have to suck?

Any one Know any good free software for solo mining I don't have a Bitcoin mining pic but I got a good gaming PC so any suggestions?

God I remember back in 2012 when I first found out about silkroad and BTC

I thought $80 for a single coin was ridiculous back then

oh the ignorance

Your too late to the party for that

dont mine bitcoin on your pc, really. currently it is mined by special hardware (Application Specific Integrated Circuits - or ASICs). These have an insane amount of more mining power than your computer. I read that someone with a macbook air mined about 1 satoshi in 3 hours (10^-8 BTC). thats insane, you can get this shit faster via so called bitcoin faucets

how about you just give me $400 and I'll give you $10 of bitcoin, that's about how the next couple years will go for you if you mine, plus in the next couple of years, $10 of bitcoin might be worth $400

or, you know, you could just buy bitcoin if you don't have millions of dollars to invest in mining infrastructure

What I would give to invest in something like that right now. I got money sitting but dont know shit about investing.

its not too late to hop in. did you follow the bitcoin news and why the price is rising currently?

me neither, but this is exactly the reason why i am investing into btc

you know why?

if i do it via stock trading sites, do i ever get my stocks? NO, i dont, stock site holds them

but with bitcoin, the bitcoin i buy are actually mine. i am completely in control

also check out /biz

Not sure the year but some user was gonna give me a free bit coin when they were like 7 bucks and i couldnt be bothered. Been kicking myself ever since

asking why the price is rising is like asking why it's raining

there are lots of factors, but generally the sky is too wet so some of it comes down

in bitcoin terms, the price is rising because it's desired and people aren't willing to sell it for less than a certain amount

$6k doesn't surprise me. $10k was what I was predicting a few years ago. I'm re-thinking my predictions and I think in the next 5 years we'll see a spike up to 30k, with a flash crash down to the teens afterwards. I think once bitcoin hits 10k it'll be solid and stable there, unless we run into actual supply issues (too many hodlers)

you also had the opportunity to buy a thousand penny stocks that eventually soared to insane heights, but you had no idea whether the penny stocks or bitcoin were sound or hype.

now that it seems like it's not all hype, you can either stay out of the bitcoin space or you can jump in now.

I recommend buying small amounts over time to average the costs out.

>just waiting for that shit to crash HARD when nobody wants their imaginary money with no security in anything

If you have enough, and have carpentry skills, flip houses. I learned by working for investors and have the hang of it pretty well. Average profit per house is around $40k net

No idea but since it's so high i expect it to drop soon. I figure it's rising cause everyone's just now jumping in on it + limited currency bc set amount

not true, there is a clear reason.

mid-november a bitcoin fork will happen, one of the most important ones bitcoin has ever known.

a fork means that we get two blockchains after the fork; original blockchain and new one.

but, due to bitcoins design, everyone who had bitcoin before the fork gets the same amount of bitcoin after the fork PLUS that amount of coins on the new blockchain.

people are buying BTC now because everyone wants this alternative coin. why? well, you can trade it back to BTC again - the new coin is predicted to start at about 15% of bitcoin. meaning that if you buy now and sell immediately at the fork your altcoin back to bitcoin, you get 15% increase in your total btc.

pic slightly related: bitcoin cash -> bitcoin

this user is technically correct, however bitcoin cash doesn't have replay protection and masquerades as real bitcoin nodes on the network to trick node operators until they get banned.

buy bitcoin now, sell your btrash when it forks off, imo

Well this certainly is something interesting, but tbh when it comes to investments I think i'll just stick to stuff that's more practical like housing, at least until I have enough of a cash fluff to not worry about losing 10k or 20k

What I gotta do, OP?

>when the USD is so worthless fake ass internet monies are sold at thousands to old retards whom are easily scammed
neat

actually, correction: I am gonna buy bitcoin for use on the deepnet, so I may get some gains from that but otherwise I'm sticking to my original statement. Especially since here in New England we get some of the best heroin in the world and it completely shits on the EU stuff from the deepnet

get scammed for thousands of dollars, duhh

true, but you can protect yourself against replay attacks

if you had bought before 1 aug you would get BCH and BTG for 'free', and now mid nov we get B2X for 'free'

look at the history and see what happened to bitcoin price

however, since this is a major threat to bitcoin i can also see a lot of panic coming and therefore huge price drop, but it will restore after
just buy for 50$ in bitcoin. i stepped in exactly a week ago by buying 50 euros in BTC. that got me, after transaction fee, 48 euro worth in btc. but now thats worth 58 euro

10 euro profit in a week - imagine if i had put 500 euro in, easy 100 euro bonus for me

pic related

hoping the 20k I bought in January gets me the other 7/8 to a million

BUY BUY BUY

or earn some, if you dont want to buy

Lol who are you even shilling for? The lonely poor?

see

good choice