I think I broke a poor guy's spirit Sup Forums

I think I broke a poor guy's spirit Sup Forums
>be me
>college student, just came from my shitty-ass third world country to Leafland
>taking Media, college site is confusing, i apply to the first 3 courses listed
>justwannagetadegree.mp4
>have a very loose schedule, be part-time student
>not really a problem, i get tons of free time for my hobbies, plus i can take the courses i must apply to in the second semester so whatever
>Media Literacy course
>some stupid course that doesn't take half a brain to pass, simply about being "literate" around media you consume, whatever
>go to first class, teacher introduces himself, goes on to explain the class
>be next lecture, first actual lesson
>teacher begins to talk about media bias
>"obviously media is full of bias... and mostly because it is run by middle-class white men"
>ohgodno.gif
>"... and of course, this leads to the misrepresentation of minorities in media"
>fuckinghell.mpeg
>i already know this shit from the fucking cancer of the internet, i don't disagree with this, but i've heard this too much that it's annoying.
>"due to that, we have been seeing a huge rise of white supremacist ideology and apologism in media, which is why certain movements like antifa are on the rise"
>begins to talk about how proud he is to be part of antifa
>eyeroll.webm
>something clicks in me, i can continue to ignore this shit because i'm familiar with it, but i can also pay attention and ace these 2 credits like they're nothing
>might as well enjoy myself while i do it.
>alrighty then...
>begin paying attention in class, participating, discussing...etc.
>teacher and basically whole class knows me by name now
>when teacher asks question, "alright user, what's your thoughts on this?"
>i generally don't affiliate myself with anything politically, just like to discuss and play devil's advocate despite agreeing with something
>begin to gain the guy's trust and learn more about his political ideology

Nobody cares

cont.
>literally shut down everything he believes him with nothing but pure logic and arguments, no citations needed to point out flaws in his beliefs.
>guy actually enjoys being challenged, i enjoy challenging people's beliefs and my own
>we form a strong friendship as student and teacher, i quite enjoy the class now.
>now i must mention this guy that always sits beside me in class, lets call him Jake
>Jake is this Native guy, really open minded and is generally with me on most subjects
>always backs up my points and gives his own, never really disagree
>we're literally the only two people in this class on this side of opinions
>get eyed a lot by the extremely leftie PC SJW classmates
>they sometimes get vocally offended with my shit
>surprised they're not reporting triggers to the teacher to get me and my "controversial" opinions out of the class
>but deep inside, behind that deceitful and interactive facade, i am plotting something
>subject finally lands on gender
>mfw

>after grueling gender class, where i have not participated as much
>Jake wants to ask the teacher regarding something
>our midterm is coming up soon
>be behind teacher
>class is now devoid of people, everyone has gotten out save for me and Jake
>we usually hang out after class but i digress
>teacher is too busy talking to my classmate
>write "There are only 2 genders" on black board with my finger
>extremely visible
>teacher does not notice it, picks up his shit and gets out of class with us
>fuckyes.jpg
>keep in mind we're the first class every thursday and the lecture hall is never used until next tuesday... by us
>the words ferment on the board
>tuesday comes
>notice new email in my college inbox
>apparently class is canceled
>turns out teacher remembered something in the class and came back to fetch it on that same day
>"i'll be having an important talk with you all on thursday regarding why class is canceled"
>ohboy.kek

Proceed

>thursday arrives
>have already forgotten about the whole incident, figured class was canceled for something else
>sit down in my usual spot, jake right beside me
>i forgot to mention that jake had seen me write it last week and asked me if it was a good idea when we hung out, we both shrugged it off as something silly
>teacher comes in after the hall is filled
>that's weird, he's always here before us
>there's a fucking cop with him
>"you're all wondering why class was canceled on tuesday..."
>"it's because there was an incident where a student wrote something extremely offensive on the board"
>"the words were 'there are only 2 genders', and i must say i am extremely furious"
>his face gets red
>he's as furious as he says he is
>lmao wut
>"i have reported these offensive words to the campus police, gave them pictures, and there is an investigation going on regarding the student that did this. if you are found, or this happens again, you will be found, and you will be legally charged with hate speech"
>ohshitnigger.cuck
>starts equating the two genders thing "as if you drew a swastika on the board"
>i look at Jake
>he's looking at me with a gaping jaw and a smile on his face that screams WTF
i'm gonna make my posts shorter so you don't have to wait much as i type it

Thank you user but keep going. I like where this is headed

Ausfag here, letting you know that this is worth the time not wrestling crocs upside down

>literally in fucking shock
>this took a turn i've never expected
>this white-guilt moose-fucker cuck just reported a fucking meme to the fucking police
>thisisgonnabefuckingfun.mp3
>devise another plan
>print out nazi pepe with ">being this triggered by a fucking meme" on a small paper
>midterm exam
>finish exam like it's nothing, laughing to myself the whole
>pretend to drop my exam paper while placing it in the pile of exams
>you see, I've meddled with sleight of hand card tricks in the past, so i know my way around tight situations a little bit.
>place my hand on desk on top of pile while picking up my paper
>distract the teacher with my loose hand that's picking up the test
>didn't even need to, some other student forgot to write their student ID number on the paper and the guy was looking for a pencil to give the student who has already packed up
>thankfuckingshrekforthis
>slide the printed out pepe in between exam papers while placing mine on top
>fucking slick as fuck
>deal with it glasses slide from out of nowhere down to my face while i book it out of class calmly

>college student, just came from my shitty-ass third world country to Leafland

Fuck off back to where you came from.

nigger i'm just here for the education and back to my country it is after i'm done with you cucks.
continuation of story coming soon anons, don't worry

Waiting...

>ideoLOGy
>apoLOGism

the whole time*
anyway, cont.
>next class comes in
>this guy is even more furious than the hulk
>fumes coming out of his head like he's the red fucking version of Majin Buu
>starts fucking RAGING like he just found out his wife's boyfriend is cheating on her
>this time he has 3 police officers standing there
>i am in tears
>jake is hiding his face
>he hands me a piece of paper a second later while the teacher is ranting
>"bro i told you the 2 genders thing was enough, don't get in trouble"
>give him a nod
>"one more i promise"
>whole 80 minutes of class have devolved into the guy ranting about racism and white supremacy, transphobia...etc.
>he starts stating that there is an uncountable number of genders "Whether you like it or not"
>idea sparks in my head....

what university, faggot?

Did you give up? Can you type this shit out ahead of time in the future?

>create random email account
>send him one email
>"if there's more than 2 genders, what's the wage gap between all 6 million of them?"
>*Send*
>reward myself with a large pizza that night(it was my cheat day after all), best pizza i've had in a while
>while eating pizza i get another idea
>am actually sick, walked out in a t-shirt in 4 Celsius, sue me
>go to doctor, get paper so i can call in sick for classes for the week
>inform jake to tell me everything that happens in class
>i missed the two lectures of that class and my other classes in the week, didn't matter much because i sent emails to the teachers and got all the material to study while home.
>jake informs me of everything live through discord chat.
>turns out the guy was pissed as before, and actually warning that "if further harassment continues i will fail the entire class"
>whole class went apeshit, trying to weed out who it was
>everyone looked at each other
>suddenly one guy raises his hand and says "i believe it was user"
>jake... thank whatever fucking god(s) there is for my man jake
>"no, i was there with user when the first thing was written, he was beside me while i talked to the teacher, we didn't see who did it but we noticed it was there while going out of class"
>teacher vouches, probably didn't remember my position but remembered i was there beside him, asks why we never informed him
>"sorry teach, we didn't expect it to blow out of proportion, but i swear we have no idea who did it"
>fucking idiot buys the whole thing
>jake tells me everything
>good lord this is beautiful, my plans are falling into place.
more on why i skipped a whole week in next post

>>he starts stating that there is an uncountable number of genders "Whether you like it or not"
why can't they grasp that there are only 2 genders, wether they like it or not?

sorry about that, it's almost done m8. just one or two more posts

They're the same kind of people that believed in imaginary friends through middle school. They have to have some crazy bullshit to believe.

Gender, as an idea, is a social construct though, so really there can be as many as you want.

Even if you're talking about physical sex, there are people who are born intersex, so there are more than two sexes as well.

please op

cont.
the reason i skipped a week was simple... it was for the final hit. this was last week btw
>college is having a "halloween festival", everyone in costumes for the whole 2 weeks anticipating halloween. some shit about whoever has the best costume wins some stupid prize
>get one of those grim-reaper costumes that hides everything about me
>publicly pretend to not wear any costume because i don't care about halloween
>pretend to get out of college with my costume hidden inside my jacket
>get changed at a friend's house and walk back into the college from another direction
>get out of college at random time
>get rid of costume and hide it at friend's house
>don't get back to college
>friend actually helps me out by pretending to enter the college with the same costume while i enter it to make sure if anyone picks up on my weird patterns they don't connect me with the grim reaper as both me and the grim reaper are in the college at the same time
>stalk out the lecture hall the whole week waiting for an opening
>cameras won't be able to tell who i am
>saturday no one is in the building, but the door to the lecture hall is finally not locked
>have sharpie hidden in costume the whole time
>get in classroom, draw a kitten raising its right paw with a hitler stache and hair with "heil kitler" written beside it
>draw a giant swastika with "I support animal rights laws #BLM" next to it
>fucking book it out
>return on monday for regular classes, not sick anymore
>tuesday rolls in
>teacher is nowhere to be found
>door is locked
>no one has any idea, waste 30 minutes waiting outside until we just give up and go
>see campus police walking with a janitor towards the building
>turns out he came to the hall to prepare earlier in the day like he sometimes does, saw the drawings, tried to remove them with whatever he had on him but failed
>poor fucker had a stroke
>i don't even know if i have class tomorrow
>he doesn't even suspect it was me

Quality bait.

I identify as a grapefruit

media run by middle class white men
haha guess again goy

exactly. drives me crazy that people don't get this. 'gender' literally is a social construct technically, whereas sex is not.

Reaction user. Continue.

Well done
+1 internet for you sir

i finished the story m8
final bit here

>'poor fucker hand a stroke'
he gave the cuckteacher a stroke

honestly feel sorry for him. according to him he was raped when he was just a child and has been fresh out of the battle with cancer. i'll probably post about what happens later on in the future, keep your eyes out for it

tldr

Nice

Still no excuse to be cuck-tistic about it! Fucking loser teacher

also meant I almost bashed my head into my monitor when you said writing 'there are only two genders' is a hate crime. I thought it was murrica or sweden until I reread..

are leafs that sjw-y or is this just because it's a learning institute?

i really thought canadians are so accepting because they're saner than everyone and don't want to war all day (hence why they get bullied by the chad countries)

also, yeah, with a past like that it's easy to see him become a sjw or another type or radical.. maybe you can ask to see him in the hospital and still not raise eyebrows?

i can't answer your question on canada, i've only been here for 2 months
i'll only go see him in the hospital if other students come along. if i go alone i'll also raise eyebrows

Jesus, you're a hero to all of us who are too beta to do what you did

>Gender, as an idea, is a social construct though

Except for all the correlations between biological sex, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual preference.

You guys pretend that we're all born tabula rasa and that those things all vary independently on the basis of socialization. But that's nonsense.

It's a law now.

Also, in California, the other CA, you can get more time in jail for "there are only 2 genders" than you can for PURPOSELY GIVING SOMEONE HIV.

Freedom of speech has cancer.

To be fair, I consider gender to be governed by X/Y chromosomes. But there can be fucked up people who have extra of one or the other, like some women can have 3-6 X chromosomes and likewise makes can have extra X chromosomes or extra Y chromosomes. While these don't necesarilly define a person, they do have large effects on mental development, sex drive, and your genetically controlled physiology.

Well sure; there are people who don't fit neatly into either gender. And focus on chromosomes instead of, say, brain structure (for people with actual gender dysphoria) in attributing a particular gender to someone is is at best an incomplete and maybe arbitrary (it tries by fiat to shoehorn people into binary gender categories when they don't properly fit). But that just means they don't fit neatly into either gender. It doesn't mean that gender means anything and everything and that there are millions of them.

QUICK, THINK FREELY WHILE YOU CAN :(