Used to be a trump supporter. this week was the final straw. ask me anything

used to be a trump supporter. this week was the final straw. ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EgCiITbak7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't really pay attention to shit happening anymore.

What happened recently that made you not support him?

it really looks like this russia thing has some legs. i was happy to believe it was nonsense but three indictments makes it hard to deny. i guess it;s been building for a while but i kept making excuses.

>implying your not a shill

>three indictments

you're, implying you're not a shill

i know man, there are ways to spin everything. i've seen it done on the other side too. the thing is, it's starting to look the same.

Dec. '15 was the deadline. sorry, but you're too late.

here's my question:

how are you going to live with yourself now that you finally kind of woke up?

ITT: no proof or evidence, only spin and shilling.

Lol either you're a shill or a really bad troll

good question.

or i'm telling the truth.

sorry to shake your delusions. i just have nowhere else to vent at this point

>checked
Sup Forums is a good place to vent

yes, i find the abuse comforting

this fag shit on the other hand...

to each his own i guess. thanks for the rare acceptance and understanding on /b

That's not how it works shill. If you were a Trump supporter you know the whole thing with trump and Russia was and is bullshit. There weren't and still aren't any evidence. Only mass media is pushing this bullshit and again if you were a trump supporter you would never trust them. Also you write like a faggot

>the whole thing with trump and Russia was and is bullshit.

i did believe this, i don't any longer. it's that simple.

They're shitting in the West Wing. Most of his advisors think impeachment is inevitable and they're contemplating self preservation.

Former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg said “Trump is at 33 percent in Gallup. You can’t go any lower. He’s fucked.”

Trump knows he's fucked and is stroking out in the WH.

yeah i think this has added to it too. it feels like they know it's all unraveling too.

i cannot. it just what i believed it was bullshit and then one day i just didn't any longer. can't point to any one thing really that did it. it's just a prime example of the straw that broke the camel's back.

>forgetting Manafort is going to big boy prison
>forgetting Papadopoulos has been wearing a wire for 6 months
Still waiting for the 56k to load foxnews.com I see.

Everyone was saying trump was fucked since the day he announced that he's running for a president

"Final straw", you cunt

Three indictments and a guilty plea don't mean anything to you? The canaries haven't yet even begun to sing.

>forgetting Trump has access to twitter and no filter

You do know that stupid don't just fade away. Its still there.

i didn't believe it until this week

thanks for a bit of abuse. makes me feel better.

you guys are so fucking easy to spot. I don't know how you still have a job

>forgetting Manafort is going to big boy prison
for things he did BEFORE he had and relation with trump

>Papadopoulos
>wire
>implying

this isn't really true though. the crimes just put possible collusion into context.

It's amazing how bad they are

The Teflon is all scraped off now. I believe what John McCain said this is like a centipede and the shoes will keep dropping.
Mueller is going to end this administration.

>possible collusion

still hate mccain though

it's astounding. I tell you what though, if I could get paid for shitposting on Sup Forums I would do it in a second. so I'm kinda jealous but still, it's just unprofessional. always the same filenames and everything. oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's difficult to keep believing this

stop samefagging

So stoic you guys facing the end. You're a great example for other morons.

(You)

In addition, children need to know that the number of people is free. Maybe America will bless me. Just think about my labor problems and other issues, new places. IN USA. This is a guide for the industry. I do not want to lose more than 700 seats. This is important for America. This is a book in my life and I want Leila to be your father. If you think you created a new language, what are you doing if you do not see it? But not.

this is me. saving this in case i make this thread again

why what happened faggot?

>forgetting Trump & Manafort have been associated since the 1980's
nice try Ivan

your bot is fucking up lad

wasn't any one thing really. it feels like one day i just didn't believe it any more. and now the indictments are hard to ignore.

>manafort

well duh! you gotta have people defending the fort otherwise muslims would take over

nice try at samefagging. good strategy

so you're going by your feelings... alrighty then.

indictments have nothing to do with trump numbnuts.. current news is about those guys were meddling with yanukovych election long before trump was on the map

if putin is involved in any way, it's because he's getting back at the US for meddling in russian elections with his predecessor, but trump is not a russian spy, lel

not going by anything, i just all of a sudden can't buy into it all any more.

Do you have anything to tell me a little faith? I know I can save myself in the Atlantic Ocean, I will lose the ally of the ally, causing more than 300 people to die. In preparation for the largest gorilla war in the United States. No other first time I hate proverbs, out of my eyes. Do you think this is dangerous for the Internet? It shows in the back, a sense of urgency. As we said, the United States is now a lot of time will be placed on your sponsor and your IP, and ready to do well.

i'm aware of the spin. this kind of shit goes on on both sides of the political spectrum, i see that now.

uh you just said you were going by your "feelings".

>see
>wasn't any one thing really. it feels like one day i just didn't believe it any more.

youtu.be/EgCiITbak7A 13:00
Doesn't mean shit shill. How did you even get hired?

no, i'm telling you what the situation now feels like. doesn't mean i'm going by it. something changed and i'm explaining why i feel like it changed. there's a difference.

what's been changing?

who are these people? not going to bother searching for them, but nice try

i just don't believe it all any more. it coincided with the indictments but i don't think it was those alone.

FAKE NEWS!

If you knew what an inconvenient salary was, your little "smart" answer should help you, maybe you've kept your language crazy. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you idiot. I'm going to fuck you and get married.

what does kevin spacey have to do with anything?

>clinton was impeached
>trump won't be

I'm looking forward to Pence righting the ship and providing some leadership when this catastrophe winds down and Trump is ousted.

I support trump, because I agree with his views on immigration and foreign aid, if the Russians helped him get elected then why the fuck should I care?

Over a blowjob. Who cares?

Skip to 13:00 or around 10 minutes if you want to hear everything

if they helped him it's no big deal. if he worked with them, that i have a problem with.

you don't believe it all anymore. what are "all" these you speak of

concern troll is concerned

>professionally concerned

you got me. i never supported trump

fuck, i wish it was that easy to convince myself

Op...now that you have clearence to watch Thursday, Sunday and Monday football...which gender Identity will you adopt and (assuming your genome is human xy) if so, when will you begin your emasculation protocol?

ha ha never stopped watching nfl. i'm still all man you faggot

You sound like a tranny. Illogical and retarded

>not all illogical people are trannies
>not all trannies are illogical about every subject

You can't do shit kiddo

Troll confirmed.

Op pay no mind to the Trump shills on damage mode. They hate it when trump supporters wake up. U made a mistake, is ok. Now you are a wiser man.

Proud of you Op.

As the nature such as the father's ass is done for the continent, delete them completely, and you are bad. When you make intelligence, "Your response to the effort" to get it, you have a needle tongue, but a little does not know what they should do. But you can not but you idiot, you should giveest reward, now you pay. Angry with anger, and I am overwhelmed. You are a dead child.

thanks dude, but praise makes me uncomfortable. i prefer abuse.

>using redpill to mean literally anything other than Republican flavored Kool-Aid
Shiggy fuckin' diggy.
"OH BUT AT LEAST IT'S NOT THAT SJW TRASH!"
Someone else's shit stinking doesn't mean yours suddenly doesn't.

Yes but what you've said doesn't make my statement inaccurate. You're still as retarded as a tranny

>Someone else's shit stinking doesn't mean yours suddenly doesn't.
shit, shit everywhere

Is that the fucking me part or your marriage vows?

aww, and she is such a hot redhead too. I would let her bleed if i could fug her desu

Because you got trips, fine you fucking scum. That's what u get for sucking trumps tiny dick. I hope you and people like you get rammed by a spiky rusty bat.

How's that?

better, with those dubs on top

Well done.