How about a Wednesday night feels thread?

How about a Wednesday night feels thread?

Sounds good.

need comfy photos

Old but gold, happy birthday my man

Every fucking time I see this greentext... every. Fucking. Time.

Story? Who was that Juluis guy?

No idea but user's came together to make him a birthday card

I'm in River Falls, anyone want to share a bed tonight?

The TF2 feels thread gets me every time.

I am always here for my Sup Forumsros even though I may live extremely far away from them all

Not really feels, but I’m just getting worn out. Between work,school and my gf I have no time for social interactions. Not that i have that many friends I can hang with anyway. One of my best friends is in Cali and the other three hours away at a different college. The only other people that I can hang with are nigs and after a month and a half of hanging with them I’m getting tired of their environment. All the people I play video games with are too competitive and just take shit too seariously while the one guy that is chill is such a cuck that his gf doesn’t let him play with me because I support Jeb bush. I volunteered to help move shit out of someone’s grandpas mechanic shop for free because I just needed some social interaction that wasn’t nigs smoking pot and free style rapping. I’m becoming obsessed with a YouTuber named munkey and all I do on my few hours of free time is watch his videos and fantasize drinking rolling rock with him.

Weird, I live in Fall River

I want to do more than look at an illuminated screen while do nothing to feel better.

Spooky

I do too but you guys are the closest thing I have to a family and loyal friends

darko macan pravo u osecanja

I remember those days. Hell, it's still those days. I have 3 friends IRL, not including the families of those friends. Anyone else is family.

I'm here so much because I have no where else to be

checking in before im too drunk to post

aaaand here come the waterworks

My chest hurts now.

I hate this feeling

You can bury your face in my shoulder and cry all you want.

:(

I started Sup Forums with Sup Forums and am still religious in my use of that..."place" let's call it, but have recently come to Sup Forums to escape the recent shill raids. There is some gold here. Glad I came.

Damn. Truth.

>Be Me
>I'm not the worst looking guy
>I'm not gonna lie, I'm smart, especially when it comes to science. skipped classes and everything, college courses in highschool
>i'm not a virgin
>people see me as a source of hope
>people don't know what ive been through
>parents used to be pretty abusive, verbally and physically.
>ive had my heart ripped out many times
>I don't have any actual friends except for one girl, and a high school teacher
>I'm almost fully psychopathic
>almost
>when I was little I had to talk to myself because there was no one to talk to
>three suicide attempts in my life, first at 7 or 8
>every now and then ill harm myself
>sometimes just a minuscule amount
>I have terrible OCD
>constantly wash my hands, lock doors, open and re shut doors, off/on lights, never stops
>only thing that helps me is thinking of good times
>cant help myself too much then, almost always miserable
>heart problems, cant take all too much stress without pain
>I have a bad knee
>bad eyes
>started getting grey hairs at 12
>they think I'm happy
>I'm dying inside

I'm craving booze and I want to die. Help.

pls be fake

This, that TF2 story always strikes a cord with me

Had something similar happen to me a couple weeks ago but I wrote it out instead of green texting. Preemptive sorry tl;dr. Also, sorry for the shitty writing, just tried to write it down as I remembered.

After a long day of trying just to survive, I went into a crowded room. People were everywhere just trying to get comfortable. Luckily, I had reserved a closet earlier that day knowing it was going to be a crowded night. I cleared all the clutter away from my head not caring what or how valuable it was and got ready to rest. As I was about to roll out the sleeping bag, she appeared in the doorway. The light from behind her blocked out her face, but I knew it was her, my love, the one I live for. The one that gives meaning to my world. She started to walk into my little space and suddenly, my heart started to race. The smell of violets suddenly filled the air. The roar of everyone outside muttering about suddenly became a whisper.
"Mind if I join you tonight?" She said with a smirk on her face.
I unzip the bag completly and we lay down on the floor facing eachother, the bag too small for us to do anything but cuddle. With the warmth of her body glowing right in front of me, she lays her head on my arm. I gently rest my other arm on her side, embracing her. She sighs, letting a breath of relief out as I stroke her hair. Somehow, her hair is soft as silk after a hard days work, but everytime I stroke it, the smell of violets becomes stronger. She must have been out in the fields today. Our legs intertwine, the warmth of her body now melting mine. At that moment, I finally understood what true happiness is. She goes to kiss me,
Then I wake up...

>sigh

Anyone have that one about the 2 friends and the mario mushroom?
Shit always hits me.

So y'all gonna talk to each other or just wallow in your own grief like retards?

john green is such a massive faggot, and a talentless hack at that

I can relate user. I’m a sociopath with a heart of gold. My happiest times where junior and senior year of highschool. Was really carefree, but at the same time the only thing I had where my friends. Now I have a loving gf, I look much better then I did then, and I’m in the best shape I’ve been in my life. I’m not the same person I was back in highschool though and that just makes me sad. Enough of me I just want to tell you it may not get better, but make sure you take care of yourself. Time will go quick and you’ll die naturally.