Bros I need some help I’m married and want to have sex with a man. How can I do this discrete and where do I look...

Bros I need some help I’m married and want to have sex with a man. How can I do this discrete and where do I look. I appreciate the help

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/discreet-discrete-definitions-examples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want this

Why the fuck are you married if you want to have gay sex?

Because I like Fucking women only was with a man once years ago want to do it again. Can you help

Talk to your wife about it dude. Like for real if you are together you need to be open about these things.

You the bottom?

grindr of course

Do a threesome

hornet is good too

Stop being married...fag

don't be gay

She wouldn’t understand if I told her. Grinder is a app she would catch me. Wtf is hornet?? WE have had three somes with other guys but I didn’t touch them

Jerry? Is this you?

NO but I’d like to have sex with Jerry

Anyone have any links to videos like this? or this one even?

make a fake facebook

>How can I do this discrete
Just make sure to have a rational start and end time.

TIming is not a problem it is using a app or texting that can’t be tracked

I consulted my mom about this and she said "Why don't you leave your wife and become a fag somewhere?"

Why be a fag somewhere else when you're already a fag here?

I don't know. That's just what my mom said. Trips are always right and so is mom.

I’d love to have sex with you while your mom video tapes. I’ll send it to my wife

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/discreet-discrete-definitions-examples

I'd honestly let you fuck me if we were anywhere nearby. Dunno what to tell you besides just finding a guy who lives nearby on some website.

Go use craigslist.

Do you live anywhere near a Greyhound station?

You're going to have to find another faggot that likes sucking cocks and putting them in his ass as much as you do

Unfortunately no.