My english teacher told us that it's perfectly normal and accepted to shit yourself in USA...

My english teacher told us that it's perfectly normal and accepted to shit yourself in USA. Is it the same in other countries? In France it isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

peopleofwalmart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

helo amerika her i poop too tanks bye

My french teacher told us that it's perfectly normal and accepted to surrender in France. Is it the same in other countries? In the USA it isn't.

ROASTED

My french teacher told me in France it is perfectly normal and accepted to let your girlfriend/wife fuck any muslim refugee she wants.

My french teacher told me it's perfectly normal and accepted to bomb theaters in France. Is it the same in other countries? In the US it isn't.

please take that POO to the pantaLOOns

The fact that there are so many anti-America threads just like this that get made on a daily basis only proves how much of an influence America has on your everyday lives. You know why you almost never see any anti-(any other country) threads? Because Americans don't give a fuck about you or your dumb, boring country. We are our own little world, and you most certainly partake in it too; you watch our TV shows and movies, you listen to our music, you eat at our restaurants, you wear our clothes, your young scholars come to study at our universities, you know how our government works and who's in it, and you definitely love to talk about us. Holy shit you love to talk a lot about us, be it positive or negative. You faggots sure love talking about America considering how much you loathe it. You care more about America than Americans do. Eat shit and go worry about your own damn country, because I certainly don't give a shit about it or you.

My spanish teacher told us that it's perfectly normal and accepted to be an intellectual in Mexico. Is it the same in other countries? In the USA it isn't

Alright I don't see why this has become a meme but there is absolutely normal.

They can be utilized in a number of predicaments other than incontinence only. Examples are, those who are bedridden and can not go to the lavatory, drivers who require to generate long hrs without a rest room in sight. Stability guards who continue to be on duty for very long periods of time without taking a break use it. You already know who are the types using it, so don’t experience negative for by yourself if you have incontinence.

As for people today who have selected disposable adult diapers identified it quite convenient and can be disposed of quickly. It is created from a tremendous absorbent material which is also like these from a newborn diaper only even bigger. If you are doing work, then you can location it inside your bag and change when it is full. Keep in mind, toss it away correctly.

You can get them at drug or medicine shops. Since a good deal of individuals are shy to exhibit their difficulty, they can purchase from the world-wide-web to cover their id. Don’t be concerned internet sites that you have ordered from won’t disperse the phrase about your dilemma so you are protected from chatterers and other people today.

With all these rewards into head, you might be able to obtain it for your very own use or for your enjoy one. This reveals that you can nevertheless do wonderful issues even though you are a victim of incontinence. There are strategies to stop it, for now, it’s far better to get an merchandise that can aid you initial.

Why are there so many USA pics like that

peopleofwalmart.com/

>you wear our clothes

Please not the pants.

Fat people aren't humans.

No it's not, and say France, do you have any used rifles for sale? I heard they are cheap because they are fired once and then dropped as you surrender.

spbp

We are all rich enough to record everything we do in case of nigger attacks

POO IN PANTS

>being baited this hard

sure thing tyronne

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

underrated

It's not acceptable here. Your teacher is just an IRL shitposter you silly frog.

OP already surrendered before you posted

> indians proxyposting and trying to force shitty memes

I thought you guys were all "we're gonna laugh it up with the rest haha we're totally not anal-pained about this"?

Seems not.

OH SHI

AMERICA BTFO

Your teacher doesn't know shit
Remove fat americans to make it great again

BURGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>this guy

SAVAGE

I have family in Europe. One of the things Americans don't really know about culture over there is that old people are pretty much shamed out of public life in most countries. Youth is even more valued there than it is here. If you are over 55 and starting to look your age, you start getting dirty looks in public and get shafted out of your career. It's absolutely retarded and something that doesn't happen nearly as much over here. Fucking degenerate eurotrash.

Good one potryk

>A bunch of Cucked Muslim Loving EU countries make up a lie about america so they can hate a superior country

This is elementary school levels of maturity and newborn levels of butthurt right here

Literally nobody here shits their pants, aside from maybe those fatasses on mobility shooters, but these things have long since stopped being human

>Europeans not even knowing the freedom to shit their pants in public whenever they want to
>tfw

>Literally nobody here shits their pants
Sure thing allejandro

You are right. We need to step our game.

Killed

Because we're the nation that's most publically viewable on the planet. Even our most worthless, shit poor niggers have cellphones that can take pictures and record video in HD, and literally everything gets posted to the internet here. You can probably find pictures or video of fucking anything from the United States if you look hard enough. It would be the same for any other nation provided they were big enough and as exposed to the world's eye as we are.

Every time someone says poo in loo I guess it's because India is so prevalent in our everyday lives.

This a million times over

If someone were to come to me and ask, "what is the most significant and influential nation in the world other than the US?" I literally could not give them an answer. Other nations always poke fun at alot of Americans being ignorant of the affairs to the rest of the world, but they only know so much about us because they're literally saturated with information about us. Not to mention the fact that in most places in Europe you could drive for two hours and be in a completely different nation with a different language and everything, and I would have to drive for five hours in a straight line to even leave my state.

You were still shitting in the streets in the 70's french fry don't act like you don't have retards who shit thier pants in your country and no its not an acceptable norm here cunt

This

RARE
A
R
E

>inb4 some autist says "not rare" because it literally always happens

>designated shittingpants

Oh snap, burgerfats on suicide watch.

And the captain was fired for that operation.

>your flag
>Kek
>opinion disregarded

topkek

>your flag
>your country
>Kek
>opinion disregarded

Sometimes you just have to go and there's no bathroom anywhere near. You do realize that holding in your poop can kill you right?