My gf's dog has way bigger balls than me and it makes me feel uncomfortable around the both of them

my gf's dog has way bigger balls than me and it makes me feel uncomfortable around the both of them

what do?

suck em

somehow i dont think that will solve my problem

we all know she's bangin' him, bro.
sorry, thought you knew.

never know until you try

very funny

You have penis envy? But... with balls? And with a dog?

Dude. See a psychiatrist.

so close to quints

i dont think im envious it just makes me feel weird

You obviously have some underlying issues here. Seriously. See a fucking counselor. I have no other advice. Do you want to cut them off? Do you want to touch them? Are you afraid of your girlfriend touching them? Are you afraid of them touching you? Spill the beans user and we will work through this.

Does he have I huge dick?
My neighbor's lab has like a 9 inch cock.
Im pretty jelly of it.

lol beans

If you think you feel uncomfortable and weird now, just wait til you get a look at that pooch's hard knotted cock

lol jeez i didnt think it was that serious

im not afraid of them, i just feel weird i guess it is jealousy, but idk, cause its just a dog

lol idk

lol wtf

This is the 9 inch lab guy.
In all honesty, your gf aint fucking her dog. you would be able to tell.

lol im not worried that she is fucking her dog

Remember to be confident in yourself. Nobody gives a shit about the size of balls. Most women think balls are strange. Also

IT'S A FUCKING DOG. HOW FRAGILE IS YOU'RE EGO IF YOU'RE INTIMIDATED BY A DOGS BALLS?

lmao im not intimidated by them jeez calm down

i just feel weird when its the 3 of us together

good cuz that dog in your pic woulld totaly wreck her pussy

>being jelous
>feeling uncomfortable
>comparing the size of your balls to the dogs

Sereously dude. It's a dog. Pet it. Laugh at its balls. Make a joke about the size of them. Get it out in the open. That should make the situation less awkward.

That will be 45 dollars for the half hour.

lol i do pet it, its a good dog, i like dogs

and i dont think i could joke about them in a non weird way lol wtf would i say?

Rape the dog op. Assert your dominance over it we all know thats what your waiting to hear

thats pretty messed up man

uhhh no

Lol those motherfuckers are on the floor.

Something like "Jesus your fucking dog has a pair on him, I'm surprised he can walk straight with those . What the hell do you feed that him?"

I don't know dude I'm just spitballing. Work on your improv skills. Just pick an awkward silence and mention it offhand and play off her response. She's laughing, you're laughing, the dog has giant nuts and everyone wins. It's a vocal honest approach to a weird insecurity and it won't be awkward anymore. Unless you somehow come off like a fucking weirdo which would be very hard to do. But I'm not underestimating your spergitude considering this whole situation.

lol i dont want to say how big they are wtf

my dog used to have large balls, now he just have a empty sac hanging, i feel bad for him

the British would say they are the dogs bollocks

Go on bro its not homo.

top kek that pic

Why not? It's funny dude. It's called comedy. The only reason you think its weird is because you're the one with the problem. Everyone else thinks it's funny

See?

The guy is literally just laughing at the dogs giant balls on the floor. Don't be a sperg. Hopefully your girlfriend has a better sense of humor than you or this plan is going straight to spaghetti.

they didn't snip his sack off?? just took the balls out? did you not have all the money for the procedure?

this is very good advice

lol dang dude i think some other guys would be conscious about it too its not just me

i just think it would be weird to make joke about my gf's dog's balls when she knows mine aren't very big

No it's just you. Trust me.

They are really supposed to do that ?

Also I'm sure your girlfriend really doesn't give a fuck about the size of your balls. Girls are not attracted to balls. What are you eight?

why would thinking that make me 8?

Because grown men realize that girls are not attracted to the size of your testicles. Girls could really give a fuck less about your nuts dude.

AFAIK & IIRC yes they are. I've never seen a dog with an empty sack hanging about

My gf talks about the size of my nuts all the time, she loves them.

i live in canada

ok

Why do you have a girlfriend? If you’re thinking about her dogs’ balls enough to start a thread about them on Sup Forums, you’re clearly a faggot.

what's that got to do with it? lol

We just opened a whole new fucking can of what the fuck..

How will humans ever compete with great Dane masterballs?

i thought it would be a funny thread

>
let it nut in your girl

my balls are bigger than the dog's in the photos

because you're not comprehending anything that is being said to you, you're jealous of your gf dog's tennis balls and you keep stating that you're not intimidated by them. Then when given the solution to your issue through the path of comedy you say "lol i cant joke about that"

If you do not accept that user who has been sitting here with your whiny ass I will come to your house and hang myself on your porch faster than any other human being has on the face of this earth. Fuck user.

lol its true

damn im sorry man i didnt mean to upset you

You should be more worried about how being insecure about the size of your dogs balls makes you look.

well i dont think she knows

Do understand the instructions I've given you? Make and offhand joke, laugh about it, she'll laugh about it. The dog will still have giant balls but instead of being awkward it will be a funny inside joke between you two and the weirdness will go away.

Trust me user im trying to help.

It's just enraging to see this level of incompetence.

uhhh i just dont think it will all go away if i make a single joke about it

ok man jeez you dont have to stay in the thread

and should OP take this advice, it doesn't warrant a joke about the dogs nut every day. I feel like I have to clarify lmao

I'm staying in here to help you mate

BUT IT WILL. THE JOKE WILL BE ONGOING IT WON'T JUST BE ONE JOKE MAN. Every time you joke about it with your girlfriend a bit of that strangeness will go away and eventually you'll be laughing about it instead of awkwardly staring at a dogs balls with a concerned look on your face.

She probably knows. She probably sees you looking at your dogs balls and tucking your tail between your legs.
You should probably tell her what's up actually, she probably thinks a lot worse about you for it.

lol i dont stare at them

ok lol

Checked

I feel like you do and you dont realize it dude.. if you have looked at them long enough to compare the size of them with your own then you have stared man.

i feel like youre just trying to be cruel to me lol

lol you could look at them for half a second and see how big they are dude

one of his is like twice as big as my entire sack

Why isn't your dog neutered?

and its not my dog its her mom's dog

its not my dog

Well maybe a little, but you haven't bothered to think what kind of vibes you're giving off and what your body language is saying, have ya?

Seriously though, it's a dog, you should be ashamed for even comparing yourself to one.

He is and WOULD YOU STOP WITH THE FUCKING LOL i do not imagine you are laughing out loud with every single post you make. It's cringey and really teenagery. You're not texting your 15 year old girlfriend, you're talking to a bunch of adultish men about your apparent nut problems.

yes i have thought about it, thats why i was asking b i can't really ask anyone else

I have some bad news user, your dog is dead

kek

ok jesus christ settle down thats not a big deal

Tell her to neuter her dog because it has gross balls

I bet its dick is bigger than yours also.

Dont do this. It will actually make you seem like a huge fucking weirdo.

prob pretty easy to get rid of a dog. or get it neutered like a civilized person.

lol im not, she won't anyway her mom is against it

are you telling me to kill my gf's dog?

Step on balls

KID QUIT IT WITH THE FUCKING LOL

LMAO THAT GIF

Suck a cock you little bitch

sorry its just a habit i guess

Get a new gf that doesn't have a dog with saggy balls.

>LMAO

It's like explaining how to be suave to a brick..

that seems like a roundabout answer

Like you know anything about being suave. Nice shit meme you fucking loser

say you are taking the dog on a walk, take dog to vet, get him neutered.

problem solved

You can either talk to your gf and say they gross you out, ignore them and pretend they don't exist, or leave the whole situation

>fucking loser

Oh shit bringing out the big guns. Did your dad teach you that or was it the television?

yes and yes

i cant neuter him its not my dog

id rather just be jealous of him than kill him, i dont want to kill him

It's not the balls that makes you uncomfortable user. What unsettles you is that if bestiality were legal, and if dogs could hold down a 9 to 5 job that pays the bills, you wouldn't have a girlfriend right now.

You're wrong and stupid, too

>gf doesnt neuter her dog
how is it knowing she fucks that dog?