A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWP1jorofe8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_gr3g_IfHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grow out your hair

Tits or gtfo

Boy or not if fuck

b8

First, you should show ur tits or gtfo

Second, fuck the haters, you look cute desu

Be yourself

Sure is cOLD in here guys.

Hey OP let me ask you something. When you post these pasta threads do you stick around and watch all the replies or do you just make the thread and then leave?

as a married 40yo man, i would fuck the shit out of you. keep the short hair, ditch your friends, fuck older men.

Fuck them you're cute

Being Petit will be a huge asset as you age. The only good looking old women are the ones who aren't all big fat and saggy. The joke will be on them in 30 years. So just endure the abuse for now. After highschool , you'll never see any of those people ever again anyway. Don't sweat it.

Fuck thats pathetic.

Just wear clothing that is more feminine. A choker is a good idea too

So let me get this straight, you're a boy who wants to be a girl and knows they look like a girl so you decided to bait for compliments as a girl who is complaining about being called a boy?

Own it. Start dating girls.

u look like a qt teap show me ur benis :DD

maybe

Tits and timestamp or you have a penis

You're cute, but you dress like a girl? Are you feminine and stuff? Check that

ITT: Newfags get b8'd

This proves nothing. At least you have ass pics of that titless whore?

two options or you let your hair grow a littleor not pay attention.
I love how lights with that hair cut.

Kek

Tits or gtfo

Just stay on your own shit; fuck what these clones think.

People fucking with you about your hair are faggots, anyway; girls with short hair are top tier.

b8

just tell them "at least i look better than you"

>(I'm a girl!)
Love that part. So cute.

You look like fucking T'Pol

How old are you?

Fuck what everyone thinks or says. You look cute.

I'd rape you

Take a gun to school and wear some sketchers

me too. raw dog this tranny bitch

could you stop posting stupid pics and answer the fucking questions?

Nudes please

Incredible number of newfags to the internet that don't recognize Kittenz

OP is a faggot. what did you expect him to do?

you look like a girl. you look like what you think you are. girl vibes. girl energy. im a pure male het, no attraction to men. you are attractive. id kiss you. id make love to you. id cuddle you. you would smell good.

go topless

If you were posting this from your phone or something, then the picture filenames would be consistent. this is bait, abandon ship you fucking newfags.

Id eat ur booty

Holy shit you are fucking cute,

please grow out your hair , you are doing a disservice with that hair cut

youtube.com/watch?v=EWP1jorofe8

Youre half right, she'd look good with either imo, but the short hair looks goooooooooood

most beautiful woman in the entire world. dont change a thing, and dont let any boy or man do shit with you unless you are 100% all in no doubts. you are too precious to waste a second in an ambivalent kiss.

awe these

Holy shit, you make yourself into memes.

-sw00n~

hei veautiful in indian send bobs and vagene
i rape u next wik

Just wait for the titties to grow in. Then work out your ads to make to grow, you'll be shapely and feminine even with a pixie cut

B8ed

you are the perfect human being. i'm serious.

I'd like to un-potty-train you, put you in diapers.

Dont care.
Attractive.
Id still make good coversation and treat him/her with respect.

-still sw00n~

this bitch again? i thought we already established that you look like a boy and nobody cares.

TOMBOYS ARE HOT

long hair = bland

You just gave me aids

Eh, think of it as a blank canvas. The best about long hair is what you do with it. I plan on braiding mine once its long enough

If red dawn ever happend. They would grab your scalp with a very hard gripp and tie your feet together well making you hang upside down. As they pull your hair, one will sqing really fast with a machete to your throat.

Thats a nice machette

Better

Queen of Sup Forums!

>/thread

Personally, I think your hair looks great. Then again, I have a thing for girls with hair at around your length. Maybe I'm just gay.

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a faggot (I'm op!). My friends say it's because I'm a faggot but I like my dick in my ass. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

this pasta sucks, but i love the girl. tomboyish looks are best.
would fuck right in the pussy, if you know what i mean.

There are no girls on Sup Forums.
If you're on Sup Forums, you're not a girl.
Therefore, you are a boy. Checkmate.

I bet your feminine penis is hot.

1. Start fucking with these people
2. Facebook live and lock phone if any altercations.
3. ???
4. Profit

Is OP Kristen all growed up?

The internet is like the media and advertising. Biting on bait is no different than baiting itself. Now youve taken the bait and so have I.
The real thing is who has been influenced. Thats all that matters. This isnt fishing plebs.

okay, I guess not but I'd like to see what Kristen looks like these days

Du bist ne hübsche frau

Mehr Bilder

kys

Be yourself. Do what makes you happy. That's honestly all that matters.

And if that really is you, get off Sup Forums. You look way too young to be in here.

What's going on in this thread?

That picture looks like that girl from YouTube,
Dill Weed. Her mumbling is sorta hard to understand, but I like her cynical humor, which got her videos removed, but people don't recognize the artist in her.
youtube.com/watch?v=n_gr3g_IfHw

OP is a gigantic faggot for being an imposter!

You're cute as hell

Id fuck you

nothing

this

My advice is to wait until you're 18 then ask again
>mods