Alright Sup Forums, so this is what RCP is currently projecting as a starting situation for Trump vs...

Alright Sup Forums, so this is what RCP is currently projecting as a starting situation for Trump vs. Clinton come this Fall.

I don't want to hear about how he's going to take New York or California, that's an autistic backup plan and the latter is letting the illegals vote.

We need to focus on some of the blues we can turn, like Wisconsin or perhaps Oregon, but mostly on the greys.

Where should we spend our time at, and what's our best route to victory?

It's about time Sup Forums elected a President, and I'm not going to let some old corrupt hag stand in our way.

Trump will win New York, Sup Forums told me so #MAGA #TrumpMissile

But seriously folks

>GA and PA
>both toss ups
This is going to be one hell of an election

>Sup Forums told me so
Well there's your problem.

>Texas put into the "leans" category

I get that Texans are sad they will have to vote for the guy that cucked their Senator, but they are without a doubt voting Republican.

Man, California is a cancerous tumor of USA.

That said, it's pretty good. Which states would most likely go red this time?

Post YFW California goes red and Texas goes blue.

Take this, do the exact opposite, and it's still retarded.

Atlanta is a hellhole and it should be illegal to let people who do nothing for society influence elections this strongly.

Ohio is guaranteed, as early polls show Trump beating Clinton easily

Which is good, as no Republican has won an election without Ohio

I'm honestly hoping they go through with the idea of splitting into North California and South California, but I doubt the Democrats would allow it

> Illinois only leans blue.
> Texas only leans red.

What the fuck? Pretty good map though. Hang onto your butts.

>Even in an alternate reality Arizona still votes Republican

Those guys are loyal as fuck, they even voted for Goldwater.

indiana
voting democrat
as a hoosier i say
Fuck u

I should add that this is based on the latest polling data, and a lot of it is outdated. Some states haven't been polled since March, etc. But it's the best indication we have to go by

Southerner reporting.

Heh. I knew that tacky yankee faggot wouldn't get the support other GOP candidates usually get.

>solid
>south

Pick 1 conservashits.

Oh, ok. Thanks, anons!

He could get Florida, Ohio, Arizona and Pennsylvania as well, don't know about the rest though.

This would already give him 242 delegates

GA guaranteed red.

The polls back in 2014 were saying GA was going to get a Dem gov and US Senator by wide margins. Both Dem candidates were crushed.

There is no statewide elected office in GA that is currently held by a Democrat. Not. Even. One.

This tbqhaf senpai

>Minnesota, the state that has the longest streak of voting Democratically
>Toss up

nice.

I think if Michigan, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania are in the mood to be swing states Nevada and Colorado will also swing. Otherwise quite accurate for the results of a campaign of decimating Hillary Clinton.

Awesome start. I hope and pray.

Really? Fox and Benji have been fear mongering over how Georgia is a toss up now. What in the world were they basing that off of them?

You think we have a chance in Michigan? It's us vs. the gibmedats, I thought it was a lost cause

I gave Tump the rust belt because of Hilldogs retarded coal comments. That alone is gonna tank her in PA, MI, and VA
Also Trumps position on trade will help push him to victory

>Really? Fox and Benji have been fear mongering over how Georgia is a toss up now. What in the world were they basing that off of them?

Same assholes who were so wrong about the gov and Senate race back in 2014 - NBC & Atlanta Journal Constitution poll.

The AJC, or as it is known locally, The Al Jazeera Constitution, is a liberal rag.

Atlanta is tumblr tier culturally i dont know how Trump will pull this off

Michigan was a huge upset when Sanders won it despite strong hilldog polling
Trump's trade message will certainly have a chance there

Yeah I don't think these pollsters understand quite how red this state is... every shitskin, legal or illegal, would have to show up and vote Democrat to take this state out of the hands of the normal turnout republicans.

Decided to go full autism here

AT least you didn't add New York or California and go full "Donald Reagan, all but one woooooo!"

>Really? Fox and Benji have been fear mongering over how Georgia is a toss up now. What in the world were they basing that off of them?

Trump was unpopular amongst neocons and bible thumpers in Georgia. Hillary is even more unpopular though. GA will stay red and anybody saying otherwise is a cuck or a retard.

That looked better than what I was expecting. Idk about New Hampshire though, a lot of really old liberal communities

This election is only ending one way

>Not using guacamole green as your Jeb color

Sup Forums creams their collective pants.jpg

If this would happen I wouldn't even be mad.

>Virginia's 250,000 brand new democrats have been added this year now that felons can vote

CO is more likely top be red than VA.

The fact they can get away with this stuff pisses me off

>Implying felons care about voting

they do when they get offered gibesmedats

Except Trump is quite familiar to part of the Nevada community and is quite likely to suddenly cause his Hispanic support to skyrocket into the 40s defying all conventional wisdom. How he would do that, I know not, but I think Nevada's going to be a lot closer than Hillary Clinton would like, especially adding the whole pissed-off-Bern-Victim situation into the equation. Similar situation in Colorado, especially if Trump surrogates say 'DUDE LEAVE WEED TO THE STATES LMAO'. Don't underestimate the West's dislike of Hillary Clinton and the perception of her as a neo-con.

Well yea you dont live in the US

No way minnesota is going red, unless liberals are just too many college kids who won't vote anyways.

The Democrats are the ones pushing drug decriminalization and policies which would get them out of prison and keep them out. All it takes is a few people to get the word out and they'll vote.

I think the only way he can raise his support with Hispanics apart from taco bowls in his office is to slam Hillary for equating all or most Hispanics to illegals. Tell them he's fighting for the ones who are legal, not the criminals.

>New Jersey and Connecticut red
Nice meme my friend

That is a very good point about the hispanics. I hope Trump talks about that more.

I tried to cook up a scenario where Trump wins without Pennsylvania. To do so, he needs to win in Virginia plus at least one of the states I left as a tossup. It's definitely doable but not having PA definitely puts him too close for comfort. Should he lose both Pennsylvania and Virginia, he will be completely screwed, but I don't think that will happen.

Yeah I really don't like this

>the ravaged anuses of Trump supporters

Cap it fags, this will be it.

?

What a weird bloody election.
>Georgia could be dem and Pennsylvania Republican
Also does anyone else think that the 200K felons being allowed to vote in Virginia will screw him there?

Maybe. The VA redistricting is already fucking things up at a local Gov't level. Add a slew of felons to the mix along with the NoVA area (alexandria, fredericksburg, etc) and its becoming a fairly blue state.

No, Virginia is Republican. Every single state bordering the Appalachians with a major coal miner presence will be Republican.

In 2008 Obama won with niggers, coal miners, students at big universities like UVA and moderate middle class fags in Fairfax.

-Hillary doesn't have the students, Bernie does
-Hillary can get 90% of the black vote, but good luck getting them to turn out like Obama did (she won't get them to turn out)
-Hillary has lost coal miners completely. They're a swing vote that can go either Democrat or Republican but in 2016 they're going to be 80-90% for Trump. This is the big one that's going to fuck her, besides the fact that redneck turnout will be high overall

And of course the middle class. Virginia has a lot of Rubio #nevertrump cucks in Fairfax county. However tell me what you think middle class Republicans and independents think of Hillary raising their taxes and letting felons vote? Hint: they hate it. If McAwful had done this a year ago they would have been fine, but now it is just going to be obvious they're relying on felons to carry them home. It does far more damage than good because felons being able to vote doesn't mean they'll get registered and you'd have to spend MILLIONS to go around and get 200,000 people to register to vote. And if niggers aren't going to turn out, what makes you think ex-criminal niggers will or that ex-criminal rednecks will vote for Hillary?

They won't and the 200,000 felons thing ensures that Rubiofags will vote for Trump in 2016. 55% of Virginians will go for Trump, screencap this post if you must.

>le scientific map
>ignores polls showing Trump ahead in Ohio

RCP is garbage