Alright Sup Forumsoys. My ex just texted me after 2 years of being apart...

Alright Sup Forumsoys. My ex just texted me after 2 years of being apart. She just said that she was drunk and bored and decided to text to see what's up. I just invited her to breakfast, how do I approach this. I assume some of you have gone through this before?
>pic very related

She said yes to the offer this morning.

>Invited her for breakfast
She was calling for dick, dumbass

If she agreed to breakfast while drunk there's a 0% chance she actually shows up. If she actually shows then you obviously fuck her.

its not about how you should approach this, its how you want to.
do you want to get back with them? whats the deal
you said you invited her to breakfast

She will forget and you'll never hear from her again

No this was after. Sober period this morning. She drunk texted me at 1 in the morning

That's true. I do want them back, but wouldn't that be too early? Or should I just go in for the kill. Grab her and kiss her?

ya played yourself

She hot?

Explain?

Just let her go user.
There are more cool chix out there

She's alright looking.

If she's acting desperate then milk it for all it's worth. Ya ain't gonna marry this girl obviously, so get a few nuts in while you can and live a little

see

>playing myself
>actually having a date for these comfy seasons
Pick one

That's true. Thanks for the heads up.

who broke up with who?

ya dun goofed, son. She straight-up told you she is just playing around. Even is she is thinking about getting together again, that is as far as it has gone in her head. Weighing her options and probably confirming why she left in the first place. Maybe she needs someone to buy her drinks and make her feel good about herself for a minute. Anyway you look at it, you've proven you are a chump by even responding.

So, what to do? Be cool, be nice, see if you can get her in bed. Get your nut, then ghost her. That is the only way you save face. If she doesn't fuck you, then just walk away. You get a little back, but not much.

She drunk texted, but sorry it sounded like I said she called to tell me this. She did this through text. Everything is fucking texting now these days for fuck sakes.

You have the upper hand now. Don't fuck it up and act like a total fag. Give her dick and not much else. No affection or gay shit. Act like you're not that into her but be friendly and chill with her like she's a bro. She will be puddy in your hands.

Think about the reasons she left you and use this breakfast as sort of a job interview. Show her you've grown as a person, that you've changed.

Bring her a single red rose. It shows you care, but you aren't taking things too far this early in the game.

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard

If you're not a chad, like myself, this could be a useful way of actually getting her back.

no

It could work in theory?