I'm 38 years old. My attractive wife of 7 years is 27 years old. She used to be the best part of my life...

I'm 38 years old. My attractive wife of 7 years is 27 years old. She used to be the best part of my life. Now she's become a selfish, sexless, unbearable person to be around in the last 2 years. She gave me the go ahead to go fuck other people, but she hasn't tried fucking anyone else. I know because without her knowing I can follow her location by her cell phone, by what she spends through her bank account, and who she talks to or texts through our phone records. She has completely lost interest in sex. So I said fine, and I fucked a few other people with her knowing, thinking at least I'd get a reaction out of her... but nothing. She seems happy to let me do this, even though it's not what I really want.

wat do?
Should I divorce her? Is there a way I can get her sexually active again? Am I wasting my time trying with her? Being married is fucking pointless if you feel lonely.

Pic related, OC from when we used to fuck.

Do you love her

She's your wife, rape that bitch

You need to post more pics of her. And u need to talk to her. She is really fucking hot. She could get laid any night she wants. You two need therapy.

Same thing happened to me. I had to beg for sex, and afterwards I felt like shit.

DIVORCE

Strangely I do, even though being around her has become difficult.

This pic unrelated.

i wouldnt say divorce right off the bat, but bring up your concerns in a serious conversation and if she brick walls it decide then.
what made you get married anyway?
signing off half your shit and the rest of your life never seemed like that great of a deal.

You're probably a boring as fuck beta cuck. Get real and stop being so fucking dull and get some fun into her

mine just got older and i dont find her attractive anymore.

life is weird.

These are the threads that I come to for/b/.

Leave her. She's in the process of cucking you.

Lets see more of her

Break in and rape her. Obviously wear a mask. Should work like a charm

Don't waste any more of your life, and get out. I spent five years thinking things would improve with my ex, and it was all a huge waste of time. I'm now with a girl that actually wants to be with me, and things have never been better.

You married her too young. Only 20 when married. Should have married closer to your age.

some women lose the pleasure from sex for whatever reason. If that was the only problem I would say suck it up, but if she is distant all together you should talk it out(then start moving your assets in one of your parent's name to prepare for divorce years down)

She has probably realized that by marrying someone older she has missed out on developing her sexuality with someone her own age and the remorse of the decision is causing a psychological detachment from sex to avoid dwelling on it. From someone in a similar situation.

I was in your boat and went a year and a half ... should have called it quits earlier. Learn from my mistake and go.

What this user said

full dump, pls. give her to us - all seven years. want to watch her from the time she was a teenager, all sexy and ready to swallow your cum, right up to now.

then, as the advice goes, get the fuck out. give her half of everything, be thankful that you still have a chance.

I'm in a similar boat. It's one of two things...

1) she just sent feeling it, but she knows you have a need she can't satisfy and let's you fuck others. You're still her man and she's still yours, and at least you get the joy of sex so you being happy makes her happy

Or

2) she's Testing you to see if you'll immediately jump ship.

But I've got a strong feeling it's option one. Some women just go through bouts of low libido. Sometimes it lasts a while. She knows this and she still knows you need to get your dick wet. So she lets you sleep around. Give her the time she needs and she will come around. If it's cuddling and stuff you want, then ask for it, and see if you can get that.

Worst comes to worst just talk to her. All alot of women want is to just be heard and understood. Sometimes you just gotta talk it out. You'll come out for the better, both of you.

She still shaves so thats either for you or someone else. May still be interested in you.

It's sad seeing someone pursue an older partner because they think that being more mature is equivalent to life being easier. Quite often you look down on others your own age, because we all like to feel better than everyone else, like we are more mature and thus fail to grow.

Rape her. It's the only way.

Did you gain a bunch of weight? It sucks man, I've been in a sexless relationship, not marriage, but still sexless relationship. You should ask yourself, is it you?

Been there but I started fucking and have been fucking someone new every year for the past 10. Has she had any kids? Women change after that. Could be hormonal. I know all this cause I used to have the best sex and she used to orgasm so hard she could not breathe..legs shaking, squirting everywhere, now not even a whimper.

Fuckin right in the feels
/Thread

welcome to marriage

OP today is your lucky day. I actually have some real ass insight to offer you and I'm on my laptop so typing this shit out isn't a pain in the ass.

I was married for 7 years as well. My ex wife and I didn't stop having sex completely like you, but it became less and less frequent and very boring. I ended up cheating on her and she left me. After a few months of her healing emotionally, and a few months of me fucking about a dozen other women, she wanted to try to fix things, but I started a pretty healthy relationship with a new girl. To make a long story short, we ended up all three being in a relationship together and we all lived together for a few months. Threesomes every night. But, like you and your wife, my wife and I really didn't enjoy each other's company that much. We have since decided it's best to just be friends.

Since making that decision, my life has been amazing. I never realized how detrimental to my mental health it was to be with someone every single day that brought nothing but negativity and stress. We are both much happier as just friends. We still love each other very much, but realize that we can't be together, and we've accepted that. It sounds like it might be time for you to do the same.

Pic related. New girlfriend on the left, ex wife on the right.

Sorry I'm a fucking retard.

Pic related.

Is she maybe suffering from depression?
Meds, man, that shit sometimes works to turn a frown upside down.
undiagnosed depression, lethargy, lack of sex drive, doesnt give a shit about what goes on in her life (but she really does, she probly cries a lot when you are gone), confusion, aloofness, etc.

classic signs of untreated depression

This nigga gets it.

antidepressants kill labido like nothing else will dude. speaking from sexless experience

Jesus, they're gorgeous.

I stopped caring after ''we are all happy''. nice dreams bro

>labido

No kids? GTFO, I don’t understand why this is even a question.

Same here but 39 and 2 kids...

if you have no kids leave her ASAP.

>Meds, man

This is absolutely my take on depression as well. I went from fantasizing about throwing my cat off our 12th story balcony in order to convince myself I was so damaged and dangerous that I'd have to follow her down, to having a floor under my mood and no suicidal thoughts after just THREE DAYS of Lexapro.

Op the are 2 options.
1 accept the situation how it is or
2 let her go an look for a new girl...

>ntidepressants kill l
only when they are dosing them. they are lifetime. they do clear up the fog, then often the person gets back to normal after dr weans them off. but yes, the other choice is to divorce and giver her 50% of everything plus alimony

>they are lifetime
THEY ARENT FOR LIFETIME
>oops, bad typo

Thanks! I'm a lucky guy to have two such beautiful women in my life. I'm not even rich and have just a regular ass job. I have a son with my ex wife and he's literal perfection. We're all three raising him together.

Pic related again.

are you rich or good looking or what

Fake and gay

Faggot

are you like mormon or something, this is really aberrant. what about your life is odd?

Not rich at all. I actually just recently switched jobs and had to rely on the two of them for a few weeks because of the pause in my paychecks.

I guess I'm above average looks wise.

Pic related.

Haha nope. Raised by my divorced parents in the Midwest. Work for a nationwide cell phone company. Pretty regular life aside from that I guess.

How old was she when she started to become unattractive? how far into the relationship was it? Did she get fat?

should never let your women get past 25 op, find a new bitch preferably 18-20 and have fun with her for the next couple years. rinse wash repeat.

OP you're just gonna ignore that wall of text I wrote for you huh.

it sucks to have blonde hair as a male. brown hair frames the face.

>How old was she when she started to become unattractive?

25-26.

>how far into the relationship was it?
ummm... 7 years.

> Did she get fat?

no. her face has changed. she lost her "cute". its hard to explain.

Plenty of good looking blondes out there bro. Just find the right hairstyle that matches you. Then with confidence, any woman will want you. I'm not extremely good looking, I'm just confident and outgoing.

these threads kind of depress me, because i want to marry my girlfriend in the future but the vast majority of stories i hear about marriages are bad ones. things like this happens. the hell, why can't two people stay interested and happy with eachother?

Sounds like you broke her and should probably divorce her

Op wants his women to stay 18 forever. No wonder she dont want to fuck you. She knows you feel shes unatractive.

would you like to eat pizzaand wear the same clothes every day for the rest of your life?

i am not OP. lol.

>16

OP with the two girlfriends here.

If I'm being honest with myself, having our son really tore apart our marriage. I don't place any blame on him at all and I love him almost unconditionally. (almost- he could be the next Hitler you never know). But having a child is SUPER stressful and can tear apart even strong, healthy relationships.

you sound like a woman who wants a friend to talk to.

do you have a vagina too?

You sound like an unlovable asshole. I'm guessing you are totally insufferable

fuck you, that can't be the same thing. people are more complicated than that.

I was engaged to a woman when I was 21 (first mistake) and the same thing happened. I met a girl, intended to fuck, but actually fell for her. Left fiancé, now in a happy, sexual, and more satisfying relationship.

monogamy is a cultural construct. biologically it makes no sense.

biology>culture

Do you really believe that bullshit?

>I sound like a guy who has threesomes with two super hot women on a regular basis.

FTFY

and yet... here you are. complaining like a woman who has everything she needs.

your vagina is really showing.

Biologically you should be living in a cave you fucking animal.

Don't really remember complaining about anything... But alright. Whatever you say user. Have a nice life. Or kys. Whichever really.

> (OP)
>She's your wife, rape that bitch
Rape the fuck out of that bitch

No ring?

Give her some testosterone.

You two need therapy, she is not happy about something, maybe she is not comfortable with her body or something, girl things.

biologically, it doesnt matter where i live so long as i live long enough to reproduce with as many females as possible.

so i guess we are both right. give yourself a pat on the back.

Yeah this, you know those ripped ladies in their forties at the gym? they always hit on the young guys and are easy to fuck.
Test makes woman horny, the side effects and masculation only occurs when they go crazy