Korrans are really ugly

they are as

Koreans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>J*panese """""""""""people"""""""""""

근갤러구나. 반갑다.

Has some autistic jap just discovered proxies? These seems to be alot of anti korea threads from korean flags today.

Well, years of Japanese colonialization had to leave a mark somewhere

난 한국인이란다. 병신아

Internet is too early for asian to use

lelelelel he isnt japanese unfortunately, hes real korean
cry more you little bitch

not all koreans are so simple minded, anti-japan, hyper nationalistic. hes just informed you blind sk defenders the new facts

proxy

응 느금마 좆~~ im korean~

nah. im curious, why koreans shouldnt criticize heir country and always should complain about japan. why do all korean posters should act as if they all have the same preference. Sup Forums has had this strong prejudice against koreans

my guess is that its because you filthy westerners, both azns and others, always try to lead them to be the very stereotypical figure to justify your shitty identity or something.

why do you hate Japan so much?
I will hire Serb and make him REMOVE you fucking kebab

koreans, who hate their country love. All korean love south korea, it is a beacon of freedom

Hey Im korean and here many koreans hate this country.

진짜 좆같은 나라다

I am a Korean who can not speak Korean.
And I do not understand English. please forgive me.

He is a Korean

Korean > Japanese > Chinese > Filipinos

You guys make best phones and vacuums

must be weird being the only fat fuck in north korea.

She is a Korean

Koreans are pretty so-so. Average Korean women look like the members of Twice, without plastic surgery. You can tell if a Korean girl got plastic surgery if she has a narrow face or if the brow ridge doesn't match the counter of the nose, 95% chance fyi

>albanians
>people