/nba/ General: No spam edition

Actual basketball discussion only. Spammers will be filter and/or banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoXRsuefSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4sPf7lLmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll bump this one

>safe spaces for sports

How?

We outchea

ITS GAME DAY BOYS

let's go LAKERS!

Ingram playing?

>L****
>B*****
Mods = gods

Have a good night everyone else.

Men's Final Four on tomorrow.

Better than most games lined up tomorrow.

The Boss is so good, took a while to grow on me though

Im rooting for NC desu, would be a nice fuck to you to Adam Silver

>blazers only centers for the next two weeks or more are an injured meyers leonard and an out of position noah vonleh

what kind of hell is this?

You played too well.
The league did this so the Warriors couldn't be challenged in the first round.

how has Vonleh been? I actually wanted him over Randle, seemed like he had a higher ceiling

I got Oregon vs Gonzaga meme finals.

the worst thing is ive seen a bunch of fans of other teams trying to sympathize saying they know what its like and giving us tips like philly you drafted an injured embiid and noel thats not the same thing as getting HOFers fucked by injuries for 40 years

Can anyone beat the Warriors this year? Cavs look shook as fuck and the Spurs dont seem too hot either. Other higher seeded teams are good but not really on their level sadly.

vonleh has actually been fantastic lately (outside of the houston game), over the last ~2 months hes been really solid on D and fouling less, plus a great rebounder and has been more consistent on offense (which to be honest isnt really expected of him since hes the 5th option)

he has a rep for being a bust but hes actually coming into it right now, the next two weeks will show if hes actually started to put it together or not

yeah i remember when he played the lakers he had a shit ton of rebounds

big guys take longer to develop, which is why im not worried too much about bender yet

>rooting for NC desu, would be a nice fuck to you to Adam Silver
the university and the state legislature are not the same - odd that you didn't understand that

both unc and roy williams don't like HB2

you're dumb as a post

>implying i care about some meme law
>implying i don't just want to see my home state get some national attention that they deserved when they got the asg

yeah hes averaging something like 12 and 12 per 36 for the season which includes the start when he was kind of struggling, the blazers future success basically depends entirely on how much he can develop since his ceiling is practically the roof

that is, assuming no other teams decide to bend over and give us an insane trade like denver did

It would cheer up John.

>"Put me in the game, coach."

They just switched Ingram to probable for the Lakers vs Clippers game, he's pretty fun to watch. Good for at least 1 highlight dunk per game.

Suns vs Blazers could be good too. Rest looks like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoXRsuefSuU

Bulls/hawks and kings/twolves are the only remotely interesting games. Why the fuck would you want to watch the lakers/suns intentionally tank

How does a britbong get caught up on nba

RebornHD does have those replays available of games so you can watch them when you wake up. Much cheaper than nba league pass too

Hawks And Kings r u kissing me mate

Kyrie should have been rookie of the year in 2011

>This map
I'm from Pittsburgh and I've been rooting for the Cavs because they are the closest team. Should I have been a Sixers fan this whole time? I don't really like Philadelphia

Mods=fags
My raptors arent even in this racist picture

That's because the raptors are irrelevant

Reminder that Boston is following Golden State's trajectory to this championship. The year before they won it, nobody thought they could actually pull it off. Then they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp4sPf7lLmo
what did they mean by this

I mean a bong that doesn't know much about the nba. I'm interesting in getting into it but I don't know where to start.

Watch some top plays of all time so you get a general gist of who the best players of all time have been, check out some open court episodes, they are up on youtube. I would also recommend watching the Ultimate fantasy draft on YT. Watch playoff highlights of the last 3 years and you should be set.

are the sonics are ever coming back

>watching map
>hornets still in New Orleans & Nets still in New Jersey
>upgrade the map!

so glad texas is making our own bathroom bill. tranny sick fucks stay in your own restrooms. Go UNC

>tfw ex gf keeps checking my snap after not checking it for a while
>tfw just got new gf

how do girls have a sixth sense like this? why does she want to fuck my shit up

This is the best British player of all time. That's all you need to know.

T
Y
B
D

>following Golden State's trajectory

The Celtics are garbage outside of Thomas.

They can't even dispose of the Cucks and Magic.

They literally need him to go full AI otherwise they would lose.

The Warriors can have Steph brick shot after shot and still win thanks to Klay and/or Durant.

Celtics have no elite players outside Thomas, while the Warriors had a homegrown big 3. Unless Jae Crowder decides to be as impactful as Draymond, it's gonna be tough for the Celtics and they might end up like the Hawks instead.

Snapchat sends you notifications when someone sees your snap? What?

you can see who sees your story. non of the NBA games today have any playoff implications.. what's this I heard about nurkic breaking his leg?

The CAVS got SWEPT by the BULLS this season. PFFHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf, Jimmy Butler really IS Lebron's father, isn't he? Jesus, this is the "reigning NBA Champions" losing to the Rondo-Butler Bulls. I'm a Bulls fan, but TOP KEK

Your teams trash

Michael Jordan stole his soul, didn't he?

Yeah, no kidding. They're competing for the 8th seed. You're not that bright, eh?

Good luck in the playoffs.

The Cavs have the worst defense in NBA history for Championship contenders. I find it hilarious that da Bulls locked down their offense as well the past two times they've met. Can't believe Cavs lost 96-99 to another sub-.500 team!

Thanks. I would die laughing if they made it to the WCF, and knocked the Cavs out of the playoffs. I ain't delusional, and know they won't win no chip this year. We have the WORST head coach in the NBA in Hoiberg and the WORST front office in the NBA.

I had no idea where Houston was until now

when does draymond get kicked out of the league

dude admits to tryna injure players...

>The Bulls have a 20 game winning streak when playing on Thursday night and the game is broadcast on TNT.
>This includes them beating both the Warriors and Cavilers this year
>The Bulls roster only has Jimmy Butler and... 4 other guys as starters.
pic related.

fucking his daughter is like fucking him

reminder that lakey fans are STILL so buttmad they think brogdon is a dirty player

Why can't Spurs into a good point guard?
Literally all they would need is that and they'd be unstoppable.

we have dejounte p h a m

pop has him in cryosleep getting him ready for the playoffs

This is pretty racist

>black people

majority of nba players are black

are you saying that you cant advertise fried chicken in the NBA?

>only black people love fried chicken

I want this meme to end. Literally everyone likes fried chicken. Who the fuck says no to the old Colonel's big KFC bucket? Certainly not Clips4lyfe.

he promised me some vc in exchange for some KFC coupons, e-mailed him the coupons and I never got shit he scammed me

The fucker scammed me out of 10k VC when the new packs came out. Never trusting him again.

Last two digit confirms the number of wins Lakers have next season with Ingram and Ball

>New Orleans Hornets
>New Jersey Nets
>Charlotte Bobcats

into the garbage it goes

>5 wins

BWAHAHAHHA

Ouch. Maybe it'll get better for the Lakers in 10 years?

Fuck you the last two digits of THIS post is how many wins the Lakers have next year

>7 wins
don't be sad, it'll get better eventually for the Lakers

Kyrie was chimping out last night, Saric must have showed him a globe or something.

Washington should always be Sonics

REEEEEEEEE

>tfw /nba/ will never merge with Sup Forums

I'm crying right now.... even /cock/ got a cool merger....

that would be cool, Sup Forums is one of the best boards out here

I'd have rather we got a merge with Sup Forums desu, /mlp/ are lucky faggots

Haha she is such a dork I love her

This map is laughably inaccurate and I laugh every time it gets posted

What are the chances we meme our way to the 1 seed and eventual finals appearance bros?

GIVE ME A STATUS UPDATE ON JOHN WALL

I need him to be unshook tomorrow so I can win my fantasy league

and to think this team was hastily put together post-trade deadline 2015 composed primarily with strangers and they still made playoffs

just look at them now

Tank bros, how are your teams doing? Knicks fan here and we have a good chance of losing out the rest of the schedule, but we have to hope they don't decide to show up against Boston because of the rivalry and that Chicago keeps playing well. And Washington might drop the game because its the end of the season and they won't want to go too hard, but we should be able to finish the season with one or no wins. Brooklyn also has us beat already but we can still pass the Magic and Sixers to get to second worst in the east.

>mfw I drunkenly bet on them to win the East in December

I think it pays like $600 or $700? I bet $40

Magic fan here. I don't even know what direction this team is heading in. kill me

Magic ain't tanking your just ass lmao
Same with the Knicks

Knicks fucked up last night beating the Heat, sad part about is our fanbase is so deluded we actually have fools applauding a collection of youth winning a game against a hot team and ruining our odds.

These same people probably applauded when THJ hit the game winner, since it was measurable 'growth' for a player than wasn't even there the next year, also ruined our odds of getting KAT.

I just hope the ping pong balls are favorable to us this year honestly, we're so fucked

>get #1 draft pick
>shitty draft with no transcendent #1 pick
Celtics fuck up ahaha

Anyone who roots for there team to lose isn't a fan and should stop watching the NBA.

Our team is sitting both of our major acquisitions/"stars" if you will in Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose. The intention clearly isn't to win as we've been eliminated from playoff contention

However, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for teams in our situation is a draft pick. This draft is meant to be especially deep, and we ruin our chances of falling within the top five by winning games that our meaningless to us given it's unlikely this roster will remain intact over the next season (based on Phil's previous offseason decisions at least).

Lakeys taking it to the next level by benching Ingram and now Zubac. They even sent Nwaba back to the DLeague after it became apparent that he was putting in 100% effort to win games. Lakers will either run short handed the rest of the season or call up some absolutely literal whos from the DLeague. I don't see them winning another game.

this i blame numales for this epidemic

Would like to see my boy Vander Blue get some burn, he was absolute trash last time he got PT for the Lakers. They should call him up and start him next to Clarkson

Agreed, but like I said, they at least have a difficult end of the season stretch that's great for tanking. Plus they play the Sixers last so they have a chance to jump below them in the standings with that especially if Philly wins before that game.
It's rooting for long term growth, I don't like losing but losing now and getting Lonzo is better than getting two or three more wins and more of the same in the future

Find yourself a couple teams to watch, learn their players and keep up with the teams you like. You'll learn it all naturally if you simply watch them play. Also watch big moments in NBA history on YT, loads of great things to see.

>mfw team tanks
>fans are actually rooting for them to tank
>they draft a bust
>sign bench players in free agency
>"t-t-t the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow"

>/nba/ talks about trash teams
>most active its ever been
lmoa

I think we are just going to see a lot of minutes for Tyler Ennis, but that still only leaves a 3 guard lineup. If they sent back Nwaba for the DLeague playoffs, I'm not sure if they'll even call up anyone. We might see the return of Guard Ingram and minutes for Metta.

Philly is so short handed with something like 1/3rd of their roster remaining intact I could actually see us pulling out the W against them.
I can't lie, Chasson Randle played well and I actually had a smirk on my face for the first time in a long time while watching a Knicks game, but I would legitimately be surprised to see anyone on this roster not named Melo, Noah, KP, Vujacic (for whatever reason) or Willy at the start of next season.