What exactly does """medical""" imply?

What exactly does """medical""" imply?

DUEDE

Pay a doc a fee for a meme illness get your medical card and smoke weed like a bernout.

Pretty sure some psychological applications to it, like maybe anti-stress. I haven't attempted to get it (I live in NY) so I don't know.

if you say to your doctor you have anxiety you can then purchase weed from the government and never get a fine for it

Oh lawdy docta I gots me a back porblem is why I can no work massa.

Gimme some o dat weed and I's be free's in no times massa

>What exactly does """medical""" imply?

That those who want it suffer from a mental illness.

Another piss-poor excuse to keep it away from the market by calling it "medicine", while tobacco smokers pollute my air with their noxious substitute for a penis.

Thanks doc

glad my state wants nothing to do with that degenerate shit

Holy shit... Sup Forums already BTFO twice this week... and it's only Tuesday!!!

That drivers from Washington are even worse than before.

You ask a doc for a prescription.
Also, wait.

WAIT. Doesn't that shit map like 1:1 to Blue/Red states?

No matter how hard sjws might try, freedom is bipartisan.

t. Someone who never smokes the leafy Jew

Texas is now a green state as well. Very limited right now but was passed by legislators last year

>kid does what thousands of people do as a hobby
>easy as building legos
>old drug dealer gets through college that everyone else gets through too
>only somewhat hard
Neither of these are worth any praise.

Basically you go to the doctor that specializing in MM prescriptions and say you have some condition, like reoccurring pain from an injury, insomnia, etc. and he gives you a card that basically acts as a prescription, allowing you to go buy weed from a "clinic".

You are a simpleton

It implies cannabis has legit medical uses, and according to many doctors, scientists, and researchers, it does.
The medical conditions that qualify you to be able to use weed goes state by state.

It means for medical use.
Medical cannabis can be used to combat seizures.
And alleviate symptoms of legitimate illnesses such as crohn's disease.
Most medicinal cannabis does not produce psychoactive effects.

The cannabis that would be for muh ptsd and other made up mental illnesses. Does produce psychoactive effects and is pretty much the same as recreational cannabis.

Say you are "depressed" and get weed.

leave