I am from the year 2045. Ask me anything

I am from the year 2045. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/12/hillary-clinton-says-she-wont-run-for-president-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's your favorite season of the wire

Never seen it

when did trump get impeached

who's president?

Are the Jews gone yet?

Trump finishes his first term but Pence resigns as VP and runs against Trump. He wins the primary and becomes President (dems nominate Hillary again)

Will you 1v1 me in Smash 4?

any bioweapon outbreak ?

tell me some upcoming historical events

d-did i make it?

lol bullshit hillary will never run again

do people still watch back to the future ?

What's gonna happen when this baby reaches 88mph?

What year is it?

Hillary is the lady who lost the election to Donald J Trump

She will never run for president again, in any fucking timeline.

Why are you gay?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/12/hillary-clinton-says-she-wont-run-for-president-again/

>still watch

Yes they tune in all the time to see what's new every time a new one comes out.

what happens in 2015

You know what the last thing i'd do if i had a time machine? Go back in time to answer a bunch of retarded questions.

>politician says he/she won't run for power again
Yes, that's a promise that has never been broken before..

Are they still making call of duty games?

None yet, bioterrorism never really took off I guess

Can't reveal too much without getting in trouble, but get ready for some serious shit in 2023. After that, things mostly return to normal until 2045

or go back in time and buy a Sup Forums pass.

If anyone even proposed the idea they and her would be thrown off a cliff by an angry mob of a couple hundred million people.

She is the most heated person in politics. Has been with right-wingers for 30 years, and now is by the left for handing the presidency and resources if the country to this cabinet of thieves and retards.

Wait doc...what happens to me in the future? Do i become an asshole or something?

Is n korea nuked yet

What's your favorite episode of Black Mirror?

what happens in 2023 and where?

Realize how recent the discovery of DNA even was. How recent the invention of the chimera viruses were, how recent the discovery of the first majorly useful gene editing tool crspr is, and how soon custom production of gene therapies are coming to the personal desktop scale... and the speed at which the tech is trickling down to the grad student level, and proliferating around the world, and the inevitability of hackers and even the smallest of governments or revolutionary groups to invest in undetectable self-replicating weapons capable of doing unimaginable damage to poulations...

It's definitely taking off, and not slowing diwn, but speeding up, all prior warfar strategy becomes irrelevant after crossing that threshold.

how much do people like the penis in your year?
how much do you like the penis? o.O

All I can say is get as far inland as possible before March 30 2023. And plan to stay there for at least a few months.

could you comment on the percentage of population that sucks dicks in your era?

Can you name the country that's gonna try to fuck us

price of bitcoin?

Am I alive ?

There have been major advancements in bioweaponry but because chemical weapons are still illegal on an international level in 2045 they don't get much use outside of testing chambers. There are cheaper and easier ways to kill people than coordinating a mass chemical weapon attack

that is basically my question you dick

bet you it's those water niggers. Sand niggers won't exist anymore in few years.

How do I get trips?

If you're 40 or younger, probably

Much like nuclear power, it's not so much that it didn't catch on, or take off, because of some lack of merit, but that it has taken off, and innovation is so varied and rapid, the rate of change is so fucking fast there's no good reason anyone wants to stop it to plant their flag in it. The longer you postpone building a new reactor, the better that reactor will be by a huge margin, so everyone sits on their hands and waits it out, while the years go by and the engineering makes exponential gains, but irl, we all still use shitty, inefficient, risky, dirty reactors from the 1970s with a stack of bandages on top, and bitch about nuclear being shitty, inefficient, and risky, and buried under old upgrades and half-measures. What it looks like at face value, irl, is not representative of where it's actually at.

What’s the next winning powerball numbers

who's going to win next year's super bowl?

is it water-niggers? or is it the japs again?

What is the biggest mass shooting that has happened in America, and how many people died?

are space cowboys a thing yet?

Are all the white males in concentration camps and have the sandniggers taken over europe?

Biggest mass shooting between now and 2045 will have 80 casualties and 800+ injuries.

Also, medical equipment gets really, really good in the next 3 decades

what if everybody is a sandnigger in the future? what if he's one of them????

spooookie

Have the space niggers left the moon and moved to earth yet?

>walking outside, dropping a vial with a self-replicating, invisible, airborne phage that quietly spends the first 100 or so lunar cycles reproducing and spreading, ultimately infecting the entire world, before the tidal tug finally breaks the molecular switch and the phage springs into action, obliterating your cells DNA and producing a gaseous byproduct that trios further switches in neighboring phages. Whole worlds infected for a few years without anyone noticing since phages are already all over everywhere, then they all do their thing en masses and everybody dies in rapid succession.

...except the fraction of your ppl who you've successfully inoculated in advance. Winrar.

CryptoCurrency and Blockchain system will succeed or Fail and crash?
What's the price of Ethereum/Bitcoin in 2045?

I am underwhelmed.

ethereum sucks now, will suck in the future. That bearded cocksucker that came up with the name is just another self assembled cocky motherfucker.

Do video game graphics look like reality?

do you like the penis?

some serious shit.

Actually Ethereum Smart Contracts are really Usefull and have real world use also...
So Ethereum will crash? And What's with Bitcoin? At what price did you suggest to sell BTC?

Not OP, but quick question: is there a term that defines you mass of idiots that trades invented currencies? like fake-traders? cockriders?

>From 2045
>Has time machine
>Can literally go any time/place in history
>Comes to 2017 to shitpost on Sup Forums

Is there any room for a widows son?

CryptoCurrency traders ;)
Literally I have 0$ in normal money and Pay almost anything with Ethereum (with a low Gwei price for low fees , around 0.02$ per transaction)

I never said I had a time machine or that I can go to any time/place in history. I chose Sup Forums for the anonymity, unless the mods disclose my IP there's no chance of getting identified

Photorealistic graphics come long before 2045

So then why are you in 2017 m8?

ARE SPACE COWBOYS A THING??!!?!?!?!/!

>I am from the year 2045. Ask me anything
Why are you gay?

What about the US Gulf Coast and an the refinery's down there? Like the chemical plants in Houston an the offshore shit in Galveston, wut do? Will that be okie or death zone too?

Who won the Nobel prize for physics from 2017-2045 give me the list and achievements :D ;p

my trader joe does not accept Ethereum. It does have Gay price though.
Do you pay in ass at supermarket?

I didn't arrive in 2017, I actually came back in 2015. My being here has to do with the events that take place in 2023 and possibly preventing them. Secondary objective if it's unavoidable is to mitigate the damage. It was a one way trip, meaning that if I fuck up I'm still stuck in this timeline

I want this too. For science.

When does everyone start killing each other?

When we do life on Mars?, What about the aliens?

Whos the next big celebrity death?

Why is the Mandela Effect a thing?

If you're asking if world governments collapse and anarchy ensues, they don't and it doesn't.

Are nignogs still an annoyance on society?

Yeah nigger you better not be causing this mandella effect bullshit.

Ok then, when in time travel invented, and how does it work?

No & racism is punishable by execution

How was blade runner 2049

Double dubs checked.

He said 2045 faggot, fucking read for once in your American life.

Time travel technology arrives on Earth and is used by humanity in 2045. It's unknown if the technology was created by humans. Probably it was sent to us from the far future.

Alright future kid. What happens to Rook?

OK now for real I'm working on a thesis which proves that time travel is not possible at all...
So if I'm proved wrong time travel may be possible is there anyone that went against the theory of relativity in 2017-2020 and if so who is he...

when did america get nuked off the map and hows the australasia federation doing?

So it's just like today

It is true the reason you're here is that it's even worse in 2045?

How many seasons did the walking dead go to?

Thx 4 chkn my dububs but u didn't answr abot teh mand3la efekt

2045 is the year im elligible to retire. Have i lived that long?

Not worse per-say, but certain events that occur in the year 2023 are still problematic in 2045. It's not at all some sort of dystopian hell-hole though.

s p a c e c o w b o y s ?

Well no shit sherlock, Im not OP

For serious OP, is the Mandela Effect part of this niggery time travel?

Probably. As I said earlier in this thread, medical technology has advanced significantly. Life expectancy in underdeveloped nations in 2045 is a decade longer than US life expectancy now.

SO hows that overpopulation problem looking by then? Africans living longer, but in shit conditions like that? Sounds like a literal hell on earth

why is msm still fake news?

Fuck liberals

Why are you still a faggot OP?