Tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe

tell me things youve seen other people wouldnt believe

I saw this guy pay a homeless man to poop on his chest.

I've seen people glowing like fireflies under the pale moonlight

A homeless man came into the ED with a trash bag over his leg, he said he cut it open awhile on accident, when we took the bag off maggots were in the wound eating the necrotized flesh, some pockets were nearly to the bone

I once saw an OP who delivered.

I saw a girl who said she loved me

People have seriously thought i was moot.

checked

i'll believe it

ive seen a man turn into a women with a penis

I saw Tupac Shakur

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate

i see shadow people so i cant sleep.

It's okay, all our parents made mistakes

I once worked with a black chick who revealed her antikike power level. She also had a boyfriend with blonde hair and blue eyes.

keeping it 500

I've seen fire and I've seen rain.
I've seen sunday days that I thought would never end

>The ending to Blade Runner 2049.

Wew lad that third person was off the charts.

i have seen a black person with a job

this made me laugh a lot for some reason.

thank you.

how rare, before or after she saw your bank statement?

Nah.

When I was in high school I was stealing something from Walmart and came across an employee doing the same thing. We met eyes, accessed the situation, nodded, then walked our separate ways.

Was interesting.

1 pt for reference / -1 pt for fucking up lyrics

>"seen sunny days"

moot?

Seen a literal rape cave. A literal cave for raping. Intrrreeeerrrrrrreeeeerrrreeessssttt????

I've seen more people die, and more dead bodies in every condition imaginable, than anyone ITT ever will.

Fuck. Didn't even notice til you said something. Well shit, at least somebody got it

I saw Sup Forums win an election and the russians took the heat.

i saw a lady get run over by a big truck. it sounded like a watermelon.

Saw a ghost once, will never forget it. More of a poltergeist than a ghost, though

I saw someone get ran over by a train.

I saw a midget spoon feed farina to his 600lb girlfriend

Battleships fired upon off the belt of Orion. Sea lions glisten in the dark near the St. Louis arch.

Stayed the night with my ex’s family for Christmas a couple years back, her sisters were there too. We got into a fight so I decided I’d drink and watch tv in the living room. Enter stage left ex’s little sister (who was also just staying the night because Christmas) wound up fucking and now I’m engaged to her and my ex is living with friends somewhere a couple hours north.

Watched a faggot rip the flesh off another faggots chest.

Also I saw my uncle get hammered and accidentally get into a fatal motorcycle accident by slamming headlong into a wall of stone. Told him not to do it, tried to take the keys, his fault I feel no guilt.

as a kid, I saw a white orb in the adjacent yard. clear, breezy, summer night, not ball lightning. don't know why I turned to look, I just did. the sight of it paralyzed me but not out of fear. -it- paralyzed me. then for one brief moment i understood that it was sentient and watching me, and that it understood i understood this. we were aware of eachothers sentience. then it bolted off extremely fast and i was able to move again.

never saw it again.

EMT or professional murderer?

Trips of truth for the second time in 12 hours.

Watched in amusement as a Tacobender gardener shoved a leaf blower into a gopher’s hole to drive it out for his dog to kill.

When I was 5, one day I went to pee but when I pulled my pants down something black like ink was coming out of my penis.

Also, any medics in here?

> knife wound in my arm, didn't bleed or feel pain
> dude who shot off his right moob
> spic walk away from their toddler as it was standing in a cart, I had to run down the aisle to catch the kid so it didn't hit the ground
> white conform to ethnic and urban demand to lower their standard, then be surprised that everything is shit
> wicked young european minors flash their bits on tinychat to "troll"
> I saw sincere globalist liberals talk to natsoc and come to agreeance that serious shit needs to be done

Weird times

I've felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear.

A vagina.

Everyday I see my black neighbor walk his daughter to school.

I'm the real slim shady, but I won't stand up. Nobody believes me.

Stop with the meth. Simple as that. No more shadow people. That's how I got rid of them.

I have never seen a (You) in my entire life.

Sure. What was it, like Red Room or something?

Post pic

I forced my way into someone's house to take a shit. Not to be a vandal but because I was in the suburbs and needed to shit so bad suddenly my mind went blank. I knocked on the door of the nearest house and when the woman at the front door rudely refused to let me use their toilet I barged in and locked myself inside their bathroom. The woman was yelling at me and I had to open the window to escape after the fastest dump I've ever taken because the whole family was trying to break the door down.

I also was in a brief car chase with the police when I was a pizza delivery driver years back because the company encouraged speeding. I evaded them by hiding my car in a park behind some bushes and let them drive past.

No one who knows me would ever believe I did either of these things as I'm obnoxiously straight-laced when I'm not in uncomfortable situations.

here user.

My dreams come true, and some time are pretty accurate ...
If I'm correct I may die by 2022(max)

Before i woke up
And before any one says anything it was real enough for me

>HighasFuck.jpeg
Walkin home through bush trail,Bright light surrounds me, then Lookup,ufo "tractor beam",Fuckthatshit,Skill check passed,
Alien or spirits fo real

Also saw a pair of eyes (maybe cougar or a ghost) at my local church,one nite i was tryin to Break Enter anything.
the church is a shitty rebuild, because old one burnt down, priest die in the fire(No BS)

>Going to 7-11
>buy a drink
>walk out
>see old lady in her mobility scooter with her grandson, like 6 years old, in her lap heading in my direction
>prepare to alter course
>old lady hits breaks too fast
>keeps moving
>6 year old falls and faceplants on the pavement right infront of me
>choke on my drink trying not to do a real life spit-take
>keep walking as the small child screams.
>

I saw the same shit. Same feeling, no fucking around

creepy i felt like it would skin me alive.

kekd

Hunting deer in the woods in my tree stand, some high as balls tard walks under me so I decide to fuck with him and shine my TK75 4000 lumens flashlight on him. Fucker does some jackie chan backwards sideflip into the bushes and runs away.

also some weird moon colours (ice crystals), fireball sightings(above kids on bikes),Strange deaths around water(drowning n boat accident), oooh all my old highschool teachers are all apron wearing freemasons, that never give out candy for halloween, weird

a crackhead person or Bush ape or shadow people?

I also took the tour of the various corpse farms. They're really interesting!

Saw a man give oral sex to a squirrel at our local cemetery. I mean, either that or he was eating it alive starting between its legs.

>be at ikea
>waiting for mom to finish at check out
>explore the swedish food section
>see fat brown dude walking around
>realize his dick is out
>he starts peeing on the frozen food
>look away in case he stares back at me
>dick is still out, starts stealing straws
he never got kicked out.

Check'd
Underated

>be teenager
>smoking weed with friend near his house
>we start seeing this green glow off and on in the woods
>the light coincided with a sound, it sounded like a heartbeat
>started walking over to check it out, it stopped

They were not fireworks. There was nothing shooting off into the air, and the sound was very low and bassy, no pops or screeches or anything like that.

also in same friends neighborhood:

>chilling outside and smoking cigs as it starts to get dark
>hear bloodcurdling scream from off in the distance that literally lasted for about 10 seconds
>didnt sound like a joke or like some kids playing around, sounded like someone was getting murdered
>neighbors start closing their garage doors and shutting their doors

Never figured out what it was, but it was eerie.

Its all your fault

i have seen people trying to kill themselves in a cell using just the wall, last guy broke his cheek bones and teeth (heroin addicts) , ive seen dead bodies with a heart so big and full of grease that you would think its a cow's heart, i have seen 1 ton of marijuana and other drugs burning to ashes, the smell was like a fucking volcano.i have seen people going to a cell for killing somebody over 50 pesos, (3dolars)

Burnin Drugs?

but the most shocking was the case of 2 meth addict parents that prostitued their 7 year old daughter and 5 year old son to get drugs. they both had aids already and were just babies.

i work in law enforcement in mexico.

i didn't feel like it would harm me. it was just watching and making itself known. then once it understood that i understood, it left. shit was weird.

I've seen the tractor beam, too. i was walking to a buddy's house one night along a deserted road with few houses (the part i was on had no houses), just fields, and a perfect square of light from above illuminated the area i was in. it was a -perfect- square. within the beam, there was light, bright as day, but outside of the bounds of the light, it was night. the light didn't even diffuse and become less luminous away from the source. it was a -perfect- square of light that began in and ended at a defined area. i didn't look up, though, to see the source as i was too confused. i simply walked forward and when i left the square of light, it just disappeared as though it had never been.

I was watching a camwhore on mfc and she was playing with her butthole, I noticed I little white thing I thought was lint or something...the it curled over on its own. The bitch had worms.

recommend any holes in the fence, or just the ones with the big cat tracks

I've gotten my last 3gfs to eat all their poop for me.

(me)
Same, but up

Gotta stay away from kids when you're a kiddie diddler.

uuuh yes were interdasted

Visited Puerto Rico 2 years ago, with my now ex for a surf trip and to visit her family. She had mentioned before but I didn't believe her. Basically she claimed that on top of "El Yunque"( which is the only US tropical national rainforest) they would see light/UFO that would float on top of the mountain, zig zag around the fly out into space at an insane speed. So her parents let us stay in their beach condo which sits directly north of this mountain. As we were leaving a local bar one night, she freaks the fuck out and points towards the darkness of this mountain. Which is like 4,700 ft or something. And there it was, a bright fucking light zipping all over the range at an insane speed. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like someone had slapped me with some super woke juice. Anyways went back to the beach condo, had romantic sex to the sound of the waves with a nice ocean breeze. Here's a pic of where the light was floating around if you were looking at it from the coast. Fucking crazy.

talking about the big heart, it was from a 240kg truck driver, who died while he was driving on a highway a his truck went 500m into the desert on summer until is crashed into a hill and stayed there for about one and a half day until someone noticed and called emergency. the smell was so horrible i couldnt eat for two days.

come sip from my cup of destruction

Woah just got deja vu reading this. Wtf

they do reek don't they, hard to even suck in a breath

i've seen $250,000(USD) in my backpack.

i had made $1.5 million by selling my share of an internet startup. told my bank i wanted to withdraw a quarter million. they said they dont keep that much on hand so they had to order it. called me a few days later and i came down and they had the machine count all 25 of the $10K stacks.

put it all in my backpack and went home. dumped it on my bed. it really didn't look like a lot :/

Nope. Crime scene photographer for 10 years in a violent American inner city. Lost count of the bodies I’ve seen in the first year.

any killers at large

it is the worst smell ive ever smelled in my life, the feet were so swollen and leaky they had to cut them off cause the boots wouldnt come out.

Yep. Solve rate is about 60%. However most of the victims family and friends know who did it, but refuse to cooperate with the pollice.

witness relocate/protection is fake as hell, right

Youre talking about niggers.

Nah, it’s available, but only in high profile instances. Costs a lot of money that just isn’t in the city’s budget

How is your coverage, you get hazard pay

All are black and Hispanic

I once saw a machine gunner creep up behind my tank..

Looks like u guys were at the same party

No hazzard pay, I guess its just assumed in the job. 135k last year with a takehome car.

Are you happy to got to work?, are you medicated/you should be.

I've sat in on intelligence meetings where high ranking officials discussed spying on private citizens, then seen one of those same officials saying on national TV that the government doesn't spy on private citizens.