Need help deciding on what to do: I have an opportunity to fuck the hottest girl I've ever fucked tomorrow...

Need help deciding on what to do: I have an opportunity to fuck the hottest girl I've ever fucked tomorrow, but she's a recovering junkie. I helped her through her withdrawal. I helped her out of depression. There's an opportunity for more if she stays clean, because she's really quite smart and interesting (just has some issues). I could fuck her tomorrow, which I would really like to do, but I know for certain that I'll develop feelings because I'm a little bitch.

I don't want to develop feelings until I'm certain she's clean and will stay clean.

What do?

>pic unrelated

dont be a pussy

jerk off an hour before you see her.

then, with a clear head, decide.

First - How old are you ?
Second - Have you experienced love before

Hmm I don't think that's the best way, but I'll think about it.

No

my diagnostic (what you should do from my perspective < 30 yd >)

Do it (there is nothing that anyone could say to stop doing it, you're decided) deal with how you feel after.
Learn about this experience and grow.
Be self-aware for your next assignment.

Enjoy your aids. Run, you gonna die cuz dat bish crazy

I mean, I don't even have to see her tomorrow. I can bide my time. I know that she's probably basing some of her self-recovery on the potential between us and by fucking her and not having a full handle on my intentions could potentially send her back down they bad road.

I probably shouldn't do it.

Colton?

And you should take her on a nice date first.

Get her pregnant and she has to love you. Congrats on the sex.

Wow you are certainly a little bitch. First things first. Fuck her. 2.develop feelings for her? Guess what? Buy her oxys or whatever she takes, and make her your sex slave and house slave. She takes care of your cock, food and domicile? You keep her high and eating your nut. What the fuck is wrong with you kids now a days? No fucking back bone or malice. Pro tip: your going to die one day, trust me you will not be full filled with your life because you decided to act like a textbook faggot because of social pressure and bullshit morals.

Nah. I'm not Colton.

I was planning on a date first, yeah.

Fuck her unless you are a faggot.

Lol. Good answer. I'm already sharing my house with people, so that won't work. But that's not a bad idea... Until like, you know, she dies from the drugs, or I get caught, or she turns the house inside out looking for a fix, or she kills me.

>has option to fuck hot girl
>even considers not doing it
Get a better sex driver buddy balls over brains

Yeah, junkie with a bun in the oven is the opposite of my idea of a good time.

True...

Okay, so you clearly like this girl. So I'm going to give you one final piece of advice because you millennials are more irritating than a UTI. So you like her, great take her out, wine and dine her and make love to her. Then encourage her to get high, fuck her like a whore. meaning fullfil every single sick fantasy that has everyone through your head. Treat her like the junkie whore she is. Meaning she has to swallow, you must nut in her cervix and finally her anal cavity. You will be disgusted and you will not have feelings for her after that.

Bumping with tits

Anyone else care to chip in?

You obviously have feelings for her already if you have stuck by her side and helped her through rehab and depression. Your desire to fuck her is based purely on lust and want for her. If you care about her, none of this would matter for you.

Like someone mentioned earlier; just do it and deal with what comes next after.

It seems like you're developing feelings either way. Have fun, have sex with her.
And if that helps her build a connection and stay clean, it's a win-win.

You guys forgot something OP is always a fag.

I guess I'm also tentative because my life (health, finances) is good right now and her life is pretty fucked up right now.

This.

Great fucking idea actually, i second this bro. Trust us, you're only asking us bc you have no guidance.

Anyone here not a sex crazed sociopath?

Well, I can't exactly get guidance from proper channels because of the nature of the situation. My one buddy who I told just shook his head.

dang, trips straight in there with the actually pretty good advice

I didn't even notice! Damn. Maybe that's what I should do.

You already have feelings. The longer you loiter around the junkie waiting for it to consent to an assbanging, the more you enable its degenerate behavior. The correct course of action is to fuck its asshole tomorrow and then abandon it. Wear a condom so its fecal hepatitis doesn't slither up your pisshole. Do not use its cunt. Despite their diseased bodies, junkies get pregnant on a dime. You don't want to be on the hook for some wastoid's bastard. Be sure to take pics and video to commemorate the experience! Once you've removed the condom, thoroughly scrubbed your pubis, and shampooed your pubic hair, you'll be rid of a drug-addled parasite, and have a nice fucktape to remember it by.

OP is a moron.

Don't touch needle bitches. End of story. They've been fucked raw since their uncles diddle them as a tween.

I bet if you posted a pic of her we'd all point out she's a 4/10 too, faggot

Only solid advice in this thread

Next drink is for you buddy

Are you kidding me Op?

You have the perfect opportunity for justice.

I used to specialize in this shit.

This is what you do. You take all the rejection you've suffered in your life and take out on her in bed. You film this shit and make sure she knows it. At first she'll think it's kinky, but let's face it, we got real motives here.

As you start to Fuck her c s 'll her a whore junkie. You want this to be the best day of your life AND to ruin this junkies ass.

By the time she's done she should not only begging you for a needle but so humiliated that you know you've broke her.

Post the recording when done, and know you've done good.

Don't be a pussys Op.

Remember, if she wasn't a junkie she'd belittle you like you're nobody.

Post a pic OP, white knights are asleep

If you.just fuck.and dump, she will go back to drugs if she likes you

Fuck me she is good

this

this is true. I've had heroin junkie girls and literally EVERY SINGLE ONE was molested as a child. also, before me, after me, and most likely during me, they were known for supposedly letting dudes run trains on them and after the niggers would nut, they'd throw a single bag of dope at her, then the next guy would come over and do it, rinse and repeat til the guys had their fill.

of these girls, one was pretty much a girlfriend that I got high with on a daily basis. she was known for the same nigger-train shit WHILE her kid would run around in the room during it. not sure if true but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. heard from some credible dope sources.

wear a condom, smash, bail. or just stay the fuck away from her in general. she's trying to find a guy to leech from so she can get high in private. it's called an "oil change". get sober deliberately and deal with the hell of withdrawal so you can get super high for a week or two, before the dope has little effect again.

source: heroin addict myself

btw just because shes helping you get your life together, doesn't mean she will fall in love with you if she isn't already. Treat her with kindess, be there for her, and maybe you'll end up like that user who also found a diamond in the dirt or something.

Vaguely recall a greentext about some user finding some homeless chick who stays the night, burns eggs in the morning, but then she straightens up. Eventually he marries her and has two kids. Be that user, not the one who tries to cash out on some free pussy.

I remember this greentext. puffynips. she was homeless and he brought her home and hid her in the attic (his bedroom) and would bring her food and shit. even she began eating with the family under the guise of a friend. then they broke the truth to his mom, he got kicked out, they had massive hard times trying to find places to live but eventually got married and she was super faithful to him, and his mom came around to liking her.

>your
life got easier once you dropped out of middle school, huh faggot