Hypothetical question: if a child is having seizures at age ten and the doctor cant find anything causing it...

Hypothetical question: if a child is having seizures at age ten and the doctor cant find anything causing it, is knowing that the child is slightly inbred going to help?

Lol, sorry to be the one to say it but you dun goofed. Epilepsy is enough of a problem without you throwing a few more chromosomes into the mix.

It could.

>Slightly inbred
As in?

Distant enough isn't a "problem", but doing it enough or having a sketchy family medical history is bad.

>slightly inbred

Post the greentext!

Half siblings

You had a kid with your half sibling? What are you, black?

Or from rural America. Fuck, whole towns are filled with that shit.

It's prominent in inner city black communities because so many kids don't know who their dad is and they stay in the same neighborhood their entire lives. So they end up hooking up with half-siblings and cousins without knowing it.

No. Dad had a previous marriage.

inbreeding is blown way out of proportions
chances of metal health issues for first time "offenders" is very slim

it could, because they could narrow down maybe some genetic disease or dysfunction that's causing it. eventually in a test a doctor would figure it out, some test is going to trip it up, might as well have the doctor know the truth and cure the kid.

a lot of epilepsy has unclear etiology so there's no true "cause" other than the brain is wired badly. if your child is significantly inbred the physician might consider a genetic cause and order genetic testing. this could change the formal diagnosis but is unlikely to change management of the disease. nothing bad will happen probably though so go ahead and tell the physician

i have 12 toes?

Shes perfectly healthy outside the sudden seuzures. Shes not a potato nor does she look like one, a healthy pretty little girl otherwise.

Does the hypocratic oath makes sure that if he's told he cant tell anyone? I don't want her dad finding out hes not her father.

Oh... too close.

Cousins is usually the closest you can get with negligible risk, as a first time or non-standard occurrence.

But Half-Siblings? Might want to check the family medical history on your fathers side, since that's the reoccurring parent, to see if it's a rare hereditary thing that's been reawakened by inbreeding.

Tell the doctor. They are legally forbidden from sharing that fact, after all.

>I don't want her dad finding out hes not her father.
what did you do you turbo nigger?
did you live the dream and make your imouto preggers?

there is a reason i know the reason and your doctor is lying. Pretty soon that kid is gonna die rip

by soon ill give it acouple of years. Its a time thing

No. A large portion of seizure disorders never have a diagnosable cause. Epilepsy is mostly a name for a cluster of symptoms without a definitive cause. They just try to control it with meds and hope for the best. The brain is a complicated place.

that's not a black thing at all Cletus

Whats an imouto?

>meds
>"Complicated"
>human
>retard
triggered

lol this is fucking awesome

little sister, in weebtongue/moonrunes

Oh, sorry. New at this. More little brother I guess