Arizona sluts thread

Arizona sluts thread

Should I just post some contact info? Could use some sweet revenge right about now.

isn't every arizona resident a slut? men and women alike?

Fellow Arizonan here, what the fuck is up, y'all?

And what's this revenge talk about?

Through some sleuthing, I pieced together that my girlfriend had wronged me. Lied to me about a guy she said was a friend, now she's with him. I knew what it was but it took til now to realize the lies. So I want revenge, im willing to share a phone number and a twitter.

Just post nudes. Don't dox her Sup Forumsro

To my misfortune, I deleted all 2637 pictures and videos of her. Nothing was saved unfortunately. Sides, I deserve something. So i'm gonna post as much info as I can briefly.

Well, let's talk about. What exactly happened? Did she cheat on you? How long were you together? And can we see some pics? Also, what part of Az are you from?

AZ has some of the hottest girls imaginable, many are sluts, but these threads are always full of fat nasty brown girls with fucked up tits.

Anyways, Downtown PHX reporting in, hoping for some good wins for once

Listen, I'm not gonna say where im from, and honestly, even after four months im still bent. Bent super hard. Not even two months before she left, she left this guy videos, voice calls, messages saying who knows what. I was with her exactly one year. And not two weeks after she hooks up with him. I almost went and spent my cash going to them both, i know where they'll be, and fuck...

So, what do you want to do? And, FYI, I wasn't trying to pry. I was just curious where you were from. If you feel like replying again, go for it. I've got the thread on Auto Update and will be monitoring it.

And if anyone else wants to post some pics of females, or of anything Arizona related, let's see some photos!

I want her to suffer, as I have suffered. My final conversation with her, she said she wanted the old me. Well, the old me is a man capable of tracking her now and her lover, down to the house and address. But i cant do it...why cant I do it?

Christ you're pathetic. Just realize she wasn't right for you because clearly she's a cheating whore and move on with your life.

You know whats pathetic? Stringing someone along and ultimately crushing them. Ultimately making you wait for a call that wont come.

i have pics of wife from AZ if interested

Well, maybe, you don't do it, because you realize there would likely be harsh fucking consequences? As for your girl, why did you guys break up? Had you cheated on her? Treated her like shit? When is the last time you talked to her? Have you seen her recently? Do you still care about her? Or do you hate her for what she did? Also, do you really not have any pics?

Fuck yeah, I'm interested! Do you like to share pics of your wife? Does she know that you will be sharing pics of her? Or do you actually share your wife with other men?

And do you have a Kik? Also, what part of Az are you in? I'm used to live in Chandler, but live up north of the valley now.

Snottsdale has hot rich snooty sluts.

Flagstaff property, Ca also..no , she doesnt know , yes she has been shared before

now you have seen her are you interested in more?

I believe im still grieving, and yet simultaniously fighting the urge to hurt anyone. Not even her lover. Of course I care for her. I realized that too late. I told myself i'd never see her again, and she's in my dreams. Do I hate her? Part of me does yes. The first person I ever called a soulmate, all became an ugly lie. I want closure. I want some sort of justification to all this. Thats all.

My dudes it’s almost 2am post some wins or let this thread die

('749808958')
Ich will mehr Bilder von dir

what would you consider "wins"? i posted the three pics above, i can add to it if wanted, tell me what you want

Any one know a Robin K?

no, sorry...do you guys want names posted here?

Fuck yeah, Id like to see more! She's sexy. Got any that show her tits better? They look like they're pretty damn big. And do you have any that show her asshole?

Also, are you saying that she has fucked other guys? If so, got any idea how many? And how exactly do you work that out? I'm also up north of the valley.

Just post any nudes or Lewds of any az girls it’s not that hard

any SVfags know a Tai D.?

want full exposure?name?everything?

Yep! And do you have a Kik or other contact method? And is this the cheating girl?

can email me at [email protected]

Yes
Fuck phx and know that brown tits are still nice
Your right he's such a pathetic bitch that it hurts to share this state with him

Sluts are all they've got in Az.

WORST AZ THREAD EVER

bump

Damn! That's some serious sharing. Are you still married to her? If so, how recent are the pics? What's her body like now? And do you like other men to fuck her?

new pic>>>

That's fucking sexy! Her ass is fucking big. Do you fuck her in it? Have you let someone else fuck her in her ass? Is she down for that?

yes,yes, and not lately...do you want more before i head to bed?

Hey, sorry for not replying sooner. The fucking captchas are really fucking slow and it's been slow as fuck to try to post replies for me. If you want to post some more, go for it. She's fucking hot! And if not, no worries, I can try to e-mail you and you can reply when you get a chance.

noice