Fuck all you Sup Forums retards you'll never have the perfect life I do. if you think your better post ITT

Fuck all you Sup Forums retards you'll never have the perfect life I do. if you think your better post ITT.

Why is the width of your chest bigger than your head, wtf

because your mother is a whore and I'm better than you

Whoa calm down there. Why is that bothering you? Just because some people are different doesn't make them less better than us. user, why are you doing this

than why are you asking about my chest width asshole

Being that the quality of your own life is based upon your own opinion of it, I will say indeed I do believe my life is better than yours.

my better what

nigger fuck you i have a hotter girlfriend than you

guthred looking mother fucker

Being that beauty is also a matter of opinion, I will say that your girlfriend looks like a pitbull after getting into a fight with a truck.

Whoa guys calm down a little bit. I'm sorry if I offended you by pointing out your chest width. It won't happen again. Now what's troubling you?

>
your mom's whore behavior

If you don't let me help you I cant help you. Please just tell us what's wrong, we won't make fun of you,

Better because I can spell "you're"

I never get these threads where OP, who is some loser on the internet, pretends to be pic related, who is some loser on the internet.

it's like the least imaginative cosplay ever

because he wants people to find him and fuck with him. it's pretty simple

I've already stated it once. please don't make me repeat myself, retard.

Sorry I couldn't understand you, you see you gotta put the words next to the less than sign
> Like this

Is it okay to be white?

The most obvious bait 2k17
Enjoying the internet tears, OP?

Anyway, I don't see why you have to be so edgy, I haven't done you any harm

if OP wants to trick me into getting into some Sup Forums personal army shit he's gonna have to put a bit more fucking effort into it than this tbh

I don't understand what your saying

so you're commenting because.............

If your talking about my comment about your width I told you I apologized for that.

if I'm being completely honest, it's because I've finished my work and the adderall hasn't worn off yet.

why you taking adderall nigger

there are so many other threads you could direct your attention to right now. I don't even want it.

and THIS is the thread you decided to show attention to. fucking tweakers.

I had work to do, why the shit do you care

yeah no shit. that's why I said it.

because you shouldnt be takin adderall unless you need adderall nigger

Who is that fag

Looks like your trying to look like Kevin Smith, I attimire your attitude keep up the confidence.

It's the Knoxville Weed Kingpin faggot

>claims to have the best life
>needs to vaunt about it in a cesspool
Yeah I'm not so sure OP

eat a dick

Not op but if you work as much as I do you might want some. Also it helps you focus if your in for college.taking it all the time as a daily thing, then I would say you have a drug problem.

I'm a giggalo to Hollywood A list stars
>taytay
>Maisey
>emma Stone
You name them I've fucked them bareback and get paid $2000 per hour I can honestly say I've had enough of sex with some of the most beautiful women on earth and I'm getting quite bored.
I can have a steady relationship with any woman because they know about my conquering vagines and makes them feel inadequate and insecure.

Has your girlfriend told you that she was cucking you yet?

>tfw dads a multimillionaire and I'm his little boy

literal neckbeard

I not wearing that sweater my life is already 40x better