Memes that people always put in their best 11 of all time even if they haven't seen them play

Memes that people always put in their best 11 of all time even if they haven't seen them play

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/01/japanese-fleet-returns-from-antarctic-hunt-with-333-whales.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jap, walk on

Yashin, Beckenbauer, Best, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo.

>Ronaldo
How old are you ?

You have to be 18 or older to post here Ivan

Yashin was unironically good though. But Neuer is probably better nowadays due to technology and modern training etc. But Yashin is probably 2.

>inb4 a faggot mentions De Gay as a top keeper when he literally is just a young Storari

Buffon is the GOAT and it's undisputable

god tier hair aesthetics

>le can't ever save penalties man

Buffon > Neuer no doubt

I was born at 1996.
Also
>that people always
>people
You don't know who puts him in 11.

i dont remember where and when, not many years ago, in on of the penalty shoot outs for Juve or Italian NT Buffon guessed literally every direction of penalty shoot he had to take. He did not took all, i dont even remember did he won the penalry shootout, but i remember he never made a mistake - he always jumped to the side where the ball was flying.

He's in the top 10 penalty stoppers in the world though with a 31% save rate. Neuer and De Gea are only slightly above at 32%

>guessed

that's the fucking problem

good penalty keepers don't "guess", they wait and infer the side from the feet angle/position of the taker miliseconds before it. I know keepers who almost always jump to the correct side unless the taker shoots in the middle. Buffon just guesses, maybe he got right once but 99% of the time he doesn't even come close. Neuer is a guesser too.

that's probably a bullshit stat that counts takers missing the target as "save".

Making the penalty taker miss is just as valid a technique e.g. Bruce Grobbelaar's wobbly legs and Jerzy Dudek's imitation of it.

If a striker's role is to make sure his team gets goals, one who is good at making his opposing defence score own goals is no worse of a player than one who scores those goals himself.

Well that also counts for all the other keepers in the top 10 though

>Save all penalties and win your country a world cup in almost all of the knockout matches
>"le can't ever save penalties"

kek. Go 7-1 urself.

>best
take that one out and it's flawless.

>nitpicking on a word some folk used on the internet and using that retarded rigor as base to your criticism over a top top world-class goalkeeper
git out monky

all the greats wait on the penalty-taker and buffon is no exception

So a supposedly objective discussion must be limited to what a millenial watched even though he/he could search for videos.
Ok

do you have any idea of penalty shootouts?
everyone take a guess! if you do not - you will not catch a ball, because reacton time is so slow, that ball easily hits the net before you decide even i ball kicked with 70-80% of speed

This and Cruyff.

:. David Luiz > Baresi

How do we stop the Jap menace?

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/01/japanese-fleet-returns-from-antarctic-hunt-with-333-whales.amp.html

You keep posting these webms of Baresi and Maldini. Your boy Messi has fucked up some times aswell. Doesn't mean they are any less great.

Faggot, Maldini is undoubtedly the best LB ever

Don't say such a thing even if you're kiding

>go to youtube
>see player

done.

He did the same in the penalty shootout Italy lost to Germany last year. You could see that he didn't guess, he always waited to see where the shooter would go and jumped there. Thing is, he only saved Müller's measly shot, he couldn't reach any of the others, reaction time was to slow (although he also had bad luck with the German winning pen). Neuer however just guessed a corner and committed to it. He jumped to the wrong corner more often than Buffon but saved two that way.

So what do you want the most from your GOAT GK?

Born in 1929, this Soviet player was hailed as an innovator and genius of defensive technique, and likened to an impenetrable wall. He was arguably on a level above his contemporaries in the early 1960s, and obtained the highest individual award of his sport in 1963. He continued to be a major profile in his sport for several years after that, before he passed away from stomach cancer at a relatively young age

Who am I thinking about?

Nice hair

OP's pic

Wrong, try again.

Yev Lashin

Wrong, try again.

Vladimir Vladovivic

Perfected squatting

Len Yashiv

Only serious replies, thank you very much.

Wrong again.

White Spider

See

Sev Yalhin

Yashin the GOAT, y'all niggas don't know

Oh I get it.

Tigran Petrosian

He was fucking great and i saw him.play
Also you deserved a third bomb and the shitty okinawans you sent down here after the war should go back
Already fuckd the cute ones when they were young and their childrean and grandchildren are uglier than shit
Mixing didnt work there

You do realize your country once lived in a time where you weren't under a brutal dictator.

>Soviet Union
>Innovation
kek

I've seen Ronaldo play.

Does that make me too old for this board? I've always had that feeling anyway.

Post-WW2 pre-Brezhnev USSR actually innovated quite a bit.

hahahahahahahaahaha

idiot, the Soviet Union (Russia) was/is a backwards hellhole full of idiots with nothing but loathing for freedom

It was in the end, still only a bit, but they still had some innovations.

>USA propaganda

interesting how this post is most probably made by a democrat voter while 8 years ago it would only be made by a republican

>Being this historically illiterate

>was the best keeper on the planet for maybe one year of his career
>goat
lol. thats like saying Tsunaldo is the goat because he spent almost a decade in Messis shadow