Why do some Sup Forumstants pretend that Grimes is a literal who and a nobody outside of Sup Forums...

Why do some Sup Forumstants pretend that Grimes is a literal who and a nobody outside of Sup Forums? Let the stats speak for themselves:

Grimes: 959K
fb/actuallygrimes

Bjork: 3.2M
fb/bjork

Kate Bush: 675K
fb/katebush

Tori Amos: 865K
fb/toriamos

Joni Mitchell: 353K
fb/jonimitchellcom

PJ Harvey: 936K
fb/PJHarvey

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Lc1lFmwQI
youtube.com/watch?v=svT2miDOc4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Grimes
who?
please stop shilling your lame dance music

Claire you have 5 threads up now

well it's important to note that facebook came out way past kate bush' and joni mitchell's prime and peak popularity, which justifies their lower subscriber count. Also, bjork's always been quite hip with the kids innit so ofc her facebook, instagram and twitter subs are gonna be pretty high
also literally who is grimes?

she does kinda look like a who doesnt she?

>wings
>assassin
>not healer
dumb grimes poster

Friend

i choose tranny class

>well it's important to note that facebook came out way past kate bush' and joni mitchell's prime and peak popularity, which justifies their lower subscriber count.
We're talking about now. So, does that mean that Bush and Mitchell aren't that relevant with the new Internet generation? Sad.
>also literally who is grimes?
The artist of the decade?

Underrated.

I heard genesis in a banana republic once

>aren't that relevant with the new Internet generation
well kate bush still has a lot of followers and only a little behind grimes, so she clearly is still somewhat relevant considering
also if grimes is the most relevant artist there then why has bjork got over triple the amount of followers?
not that it matters. why does this matter op? stupid thread

Why do some Sup Forumstants pretend that Joni Mitchell is a literal who and a nobody outside of Sup Forums? Let the stats speak for themselves:

>banana republic
good track desu

>one bad pic that always gets posted
This needs to stop, desu.

>radiohead
>11,868,625 people like this

HAHA GET FUCKED
baist thommo does it AGAIN

>one bad picture
there's plenty

>also if grimes is the most relevant artist there then why has bjork got over triple the amount of followers?
Who said she's THE most relevant? She's just one of the most relevant artists now. Of course that Bjork is way more popular than her. She sold millions of albums and singles.

alri but still stupid thread

There are about 15 in total. Always the same. Out of ten of thousands good pictures. It's sad that you naysayers always try to defame her.

yeah but she even looks ugly in interviews and stuff
she just isn't really an attractive person - which is fine, she's a musical artist not a model

who fucking cares oh my fucking god this has nothing to do with her music you inbred mouthbreathing faggots

Not even ugly.

she definitely is, if we're talking about the general criteria of attractiveness in western society.
if she's attractive to you, then that's fine, lucky you, you'll be able to pull more women if your standards are that low (again, in terms of the criteria)

She has friends too user. I heard her bf frequents the amazing video games board next door. You figure it out.

good post

They are all literal whos. Obamas wife got over 14M and she basically does nothing. 50 Cent got almost 40M and he didn't release an album in years.

I'm just saying she isn't ugly. Average cute white girl.

Why did she have that hand tattoo if she's not ugly? Is she stupid too?

Not as literal whom as strangers on the Internet x d.

Practically they are. The average person doesn't know any of them any more than they know some user from this thread.

Isn't she dating that dude from the Eric Andre show?

Test

She's not ugly. You just have a terrible plebby taste. Grimes is beautiful enough to feature in fashion magazines.

Don't they photoshop her face?

>fashion magazines
Well, they follow the "ugly is normal" trend the fatties tries to set.

Though ugly is really unfair, she's perfectly average.

Slightly. That happens to everyone posted in those magazines. I've seen her live irl and she looks great. She's truly pretty.

is this an open casket photoshoot thing he literally doesn't look alive

>Why did she have that hand tattoo if she's not ugly?
She was given it as a freebie by a tattoo artist based in Australia/New Zealand in exchange for a free ticket to one of her shows.
Brush up on your Grimes lore. Your profound level of ignorance on these things is embarrassing to the entire board.

>she's perfectly average.
I wouldn't call her average looking because her features aren't average at all. An ordinary white woman doesn't look like her. I dare to say that she's unique.

You're stupid. Watch this short video: youtube.com/watch?v=K7Lc1lFmwQI
You'll find the reason why she has that Beautiful tattoo.

Dress her in normal clothes and you won't notice her on the street. Sure her face looks a bit weird and her too short pony somewhat stands out but not enough if she were in the crowd.

She impulsively makes very good decisions that never go away

I'd agree with that assessment. She's not conventionally attractive in the Western sense, but there's no doubt that many, many people find her unique features to be very cute. I'd say she's cuter and more visually interesting than what usually passes for "attractive" in popular culture.

>Dress her in normal clothes and you won't notice her on the street.
Are you sure about that? I would notice her. Women like her aren't dime a dozen.

Who cares though? Worrying about permanence is a very egotistical and Western view of the world. Philosophical patricians like the Buddha understand that the true nature of reality is impermanence, and everything eventually goes away. In the meantime, she has a reminder of a good memory, and I'm sure the tattoo artist enjoyed it as well. Funnily enough, the only ones it seems to negatively affect are the haters.

These threads are so funny user

I love Grimey, but that tattoo is dumb desu

It's a matter of taste. Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. She's not sexy like the usual bimbos.

Dunno, maybe it's our surroundings, though I am from Germany and like 25% of women look like men here, she still wouldn't really catch the eye. She looks like the most average between these 3 and only stands out due her hair IMO.

>that tattoo is dumb desu
Dumb or not, watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=K7Lc1lFmwQI
It helps her to cope with these awful humans.
>I'm sick of people saying I'm not this *reveals that Beautiful tattoo*

Sorry, desu.

>only one bad picture of grimes
hahahahahahahaha
literally every photo of her looking remotely attractive has been altered heavily in photoshop

I'd argue all the bad ones are shopped, desu.

Ha

>I'm sick of people saying I'm not (beautiful)

:'( wtf how can the world be so cruel to someone so sweet. I'll kill them

yeah

are youtube comments officially better/more patrician music discussion than Sup Forums ?

YouTube BTFO Sup Forums

It's like They meant it

The bad ones were altered in Photoshop. She doesn't need Photoshop to look good. Pic related is a non 'shopped live pic. Where is your god now?

You know there's a problem when even YouTube comments beat Sup Forums.

10/10 qt

Why is there shiny cum on her throat?

it's silver glitter :)

Sup Forums needs a new rule: be nice to Grimes or else...

youtube.com/watch?v=svT2miDOc4M

>15 posters
>65 replies
Grimes only attracts people as autistic as herself.

She attracts people who discuss her music, not people who post once or twice and leave.

This thread was people talking about the way he looks.

actually the people who de-railed it into looks were the once-or-twice-and-leavers. the thread was originally about Why do some Sup Forumstants pretend that Grimes is a literal who and a nobody outside of Sup Forums? Let the stats speak for themselves:

Grimes: 959K
fb/actuallygrimes

Bjork: 3.2M
fb/bjork

Kate Bush: 675K
fb/katebush

Tori Amos: 865K
fb/toriamos

Joni Mitchell: 353K
fb/jonimitchellcom

PJ Harvey: 936K
fb/PJHarvey

Thoughts?

Under 20M is a nobody.

Freak

Her haters are basically btfo. If they claim she's irrelevant then the other female artists from that list are irrelevant too.

How can she be irrelevant when she recently released the best pop album of the decade? Even on Sup Forums she's the most-discussed musician, there's at least a few 100+ post threads daily. probably the *most* relevant musician atm

>Autism.txt

she's helped a lot

both of these are true

I cant eat without feeling sick

You missed my point completely. I actually implied that she's relevant. My point was if those haters say that she's irrelevant then the other ones (Bjork and co) from her league are irrelevant too. It's an all or nothing situation.

you missed my point, I was asking rhetorically, building off and agreeing with what you said. sorry for the confusion

OK.

Couple of homosexuals.

I've never heard of grimes until Sup Forums and even outside of Sup Forums the only time I heard it being discuss was amongst two fat dykes I was kicking it with at the time

he looks like a dang lumberjack

>projecting
>lies

Not gay.