Tfw swiss

>tfw swiss
At least Finland and Italy have -boos, what am I but a shitty basterd of my neighbors

Other urls found in this thread:

afaha.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A Jew stronghold in the middle of europe

How is Switzerland shitty? Isn't it a best place to live?

There are millions of Swissboos, what planet are you living on?

Where? I should add that I'm from the french speaking part. At least the others have their own dialect that the Krauts don't understand.

Meh, I guess if a sterile, safe, robotic life is what you want

you have weeaboos

Please delete this

>sterile, safe, robotic life
What do you mean?

I wish I was swiss.

This tbqh

Go to work every day, earn your money, maybe go to Italy on vacation for a week a year, never worry about health, die in an old pekples home at 95. Is that all there is to life?

Yes.

That sounds really nice.

Don't really like the Swiss. Everyone is keen to show off how Swiss standards of living, wages are better. They're in a great situation economically speaking but their cultural output is next to 0.
And I say that as a Watchmaker that worked in Switzerland for 3 years before coming back in France because of the dullness of the Swiss life.
Exact same situation as Scandinavia. Exception countries that rode on good circmstances, and thus stagnated culturally.

no

You guys beat the finns in hockey, have some pride.

That's how life works everythere. Only here you earn little money, don't go to Italy, worry about your health all the time and dies in your 60's.

Half the country went to suicide watch after losing to France, Switzerland and Czechs. Please don't bully us anymore

I was thinking of studying watchmaking, is it that bad?

What is life without struggle?

Paradise.

In the absence of struggle you must create your own. Strive towards a goal.

It is a fantastic field to work in. Really rich and interesting if you live in France/Germany/UK/Switzerland you'll have a lot of work on clocks, and big cities attract luxury watch shops, but you'll need some certification from the manufacturer to not void the warranty, and they don't come cheap.
Or you can go live at the Swiss border to get your juicy 4000€ a month while paying taxes, rent and gas out of the ass, while living in boring border towns, and even more boring swiss town.
I currently work for a small clock repairer in my medium sized town and it's very comfy even if I don't earn as much as I did in Switzerland.
Anyway the skills are never lost and you can easily change into any small mechanic industry afterwards.

Thanks, this is a good post. This is exactly what I meant.

>their cultural output is next to 0.
this is true i think but at least they have their own industries, like those over expensive watches and swiss army, outdoor stuff like victorinox. maybe if you like skiing and mountaineering your life there will be good. they were good at ad/industrial designs in past times.

Melonpan is that you?

>I suffer in literally the greatest country on earth

I really love Schweiz. Hire me as your house maid and pay me swiss monis

Come here, work your stupid office job for 10 years, work your way up, retire at 68 or whatever, live your petty bourgeois life. There are plenty of Germans working here, what's stopping you?

No, you see, in Switzerland that's not what you do. Wouldn't want to waste all this money I'm earning on needless Luxuries like that! No, we'd rather buy a more expensive car so our drive to work is more comfortable.

>tfw engineer who loves this kind of thing
>no market (I think) for these things in north america

switzerland is weird you have like no online presence and nobody ever talks about you. the people from there don't have much to say about living there and the only mentions from foreigners who have lived there is that you shun foreigners. on paper switzerland seems great but it doesn't show.

So make one

only subhumans like thiS SHITthoLE

is there a chance to find some shitty payed job with room provided for one month in Schweiz? something like summer jobs for stupid teens

the worst that can happen is that our team beats usa tonight and gets whooped by sweden again and then we win bronze. but im sure it will go that way its like a self fulfilling prophecy in every game

Do you have any qualifications?
I would guess not, but I'm not the best person to ask, you're better off looking online.

Become albanian

I never denied it. They're incredible at that, and it's a real bliss because everything that would be considered high end work condition in France is average there, and jobs are plentiful.

It doesn't change that it suffers from being an irrelevant country richer than everyone else. Nobody cares about Latvia being a simple irrelevant country, but Latvia doesn't smuggly tell you
>Eh you still drives a Ford ? I just bought a Porsche myself, my Audi was starting to get old. Now I can do barely anything with it but still.
Swiss culture is a real life example of what a needlessly materialist society is. Everyone works hard, get money, beautiful house, car and watches and that's all.
And I don't understand why because people are actually nice, but they don't seem to have anything else in mind.
Well there is a market I believe. Outside of Luxury watches in cities with High income population, we're out of a almost 10 years double digit growth of the mechanical watchmaking industry, mainly targetting the 500-3000€ range, which is actually pretty affordable.

i know that there is a site on which you can find a host to help them with house and shit for room and food. but if swiss life is really so dull there's nothing to do as a guest, guess i'd better save a bit and go to Iceland then

albanians are subhumans

i am half r*ssian half jewish :^(
cant be albanian

careful, don't cut yourself on that edge

Go to Israel
Hmm, that actually seems like an interesting job/hobby.

Don't put an asterisk in your name, your country is, for better or for worse, one of the greatest actors in the world and in history.

I am a Greek

donut wont

Israel is shit because of all arabs and fucking weather. more than +15°C is too hot for me and jewistan is a burning hell

In the big cities you have the usual "nightlife" thing that you have everywhere, if that's what you're into. Also great opportunities to go hiking and so on. I don't know how Iceland compares to that.

There are literally tons of swissboos in Korea.
If I had a chance I already immigrated to Swiss

t-thanks you too
(being serious, i love my cunt but i want to travel as well)

>sterile, safe, robotic life
Come to Zurich if you want to break out of your boring life. You're welcome

I go there daily, and it doesn't help. I still feel sterile and robotic.
I don't mind it though, so it's allright.

no, i'm not into clubs and stuff. when i'm abroad, at night i either sleep at shitty cheap room or take drugs and cry

The thing i'm into is nature, probably some unusual museums and old archutecture

Don't worry bro, you're better than the goyim.

yes, working in Spain for 800€/50hrs is far better

>cultural output
what did you mean by this?

what is France's cultural output?

BDs

Then I guess you're the problem and not Switzerland? Yeah it can be pretty boring, but to change that you have to break out of your daily life and do something crazy. There are a lot of cool people in Switzerland, it's just hard to get to know them because they don't hang around in sterile and robotic surroundings.

Drink a bottle of Tequila and go have fun in the Reithalle or Langstrasse

>inb4 libtard

>OP whining about having a boring life

Get a wife, make kids.
I go out with friends every weekend.
Have spontaneous trips to capitals around europe.

It's up to you to entertain yourself.

literally the biggest cultural influencer in yurop after rome

You have the worst kind of weeaboo

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité.

>Then I guess you're the problem and not Switzerland?
Pretty much. Boring people lead boring lifes. I'm boring, and I'm not bothered enough by that to try and change it.

>>Eh you still drives a Ford ? I just bought a Porsche myself, my Audi was starting to get old. Now I can do barely anything with it but still.
>Swiss culture is a real life example of what a needlessly materialist society is. Everyone works hard, get money, beautiful house, car and watches and that's all.
>And I don't understand why because people are actually nice, but they don't seem to have anything else in min
well this sounds pretty depressing 2bh. maybe they dont have to develop something new anymore. i dont know about their social/economic structure at all, but their society actually could work like those rich middle eastern countries that have tons of oil money even though there's still a need to work hard.

Oh wow, great. You life the same little petit bourgeois life that everyone else in this country does.

What are they after? Bavaria with higher living standard? Or something uniquely and authentically swiss?

Maybe Swiss
It sounds cooler

>blaming your shit quality of life on your fucking COUNTRY of all things

jesus christ, you could not be more pathetic than this

listen faggot, you literally live in a paradise on earth, in the apex of civilization
rich people, stunningly beautiful and diverse nature, unique governmental system, unique cultural/linguistic position, centre of Europe

you could literally not have more opportunities for an amazing and interesting life than in fucking Switzerland
every major European country is a short drive away so you literally have a couple of hours for a complete change of scenery

and everything you take for granted is a privilege in majority of other (even European) countries - people don't even get an opportunity to have what you have

if you still somehow manage to have a shit life, then just fucking kill yourself
what the fuck

I -would- love you but your countrymen say they hate German immigrants the most.

Yes, I have everything, now what?
You don't get it, and that's good. What crisis would be upon you if once you got it.

So is this thread literally just some Swiss person complaining that his life is too good and that his country is too successful?
Are you really too autistic to figure out something interesting for yourself to do.

>I should add that I'm from the french speaking part.
MONTREUX JAZZ FESTIVAL A ADORABLE

It is. It's really rich in culture, innovation and it more or less shaped how we define the world, how we define work and how we explored it (see how to define longitude).
Watches and clocks are by definition luxury items, always has been so they're highly engineered, highly finished piece of art that are an absolute bliss to work on (and you feel it when you touch bad quality watches).
And not all expensive watches are those god awful overly design artistic watches some hipsters with money shit out. A good watch is in the details, its finish and its harmony.
Books, series, music, art, movies... And I don't even mean export, a lot of countries have a strong cultural output (like south American telenovela) that doesn't necessarily shine outside, but it is there.
Switzerland unfortunately has none of that. It's worse than the Netherland or Norway.
They're just complacent, value security a lot. It is a model that works, and will work in the long term because of Switzerland unique geographical and economic position in Europe.
I don't think the comparaison with Middle eastern Oil magnus. Swiss do work hard after all. They're just smug about that. Much more than other hard workers like Americans for example.

>Yes, I have everything, now what?
>now what?
up to you

god gave you a head for a reason
use it and create something interesting out of everything you've been given

How does one get in to watches?

I would the girl

Certainly, Jazz, one of the great things that our country has given birth to.

God gave you a devil so you would get off your ass and do something. Kill the devil and rejoice that he's gone, only to learn that you needed him.
Whatever, that's what I'm trying, believe me.
But I still don't like Switzerland.

It makes sense to me. There are few reasonable things to cause depression here, so the depressed we produce are going to depressed over petty shit.

>Books, series, music, art, movies...
I see, but from my experience very few people actually care about native creative output
we're in the age of globalism after all

if you know English you already have an overwhelming backlog of creativity to dig through

This is just media hate, don't read too much into it. If you're a chill dude you'd have no problem to feel at ease here

A comfy mountain jew.

My grandfather was Swiss.

What do the swiss think of Canadians?

I wish I was Swiss. All I want is the Swiss life, not worrying about bills, life in a safe place and be able travel like hell and to buy stuff to entertain me. Also a house, nice car and kids.

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, Finland probably has some people like that too.
It just seems kind of pathetic, and when you're trying to rationalize it I just have to question whether you are incapable of looking at the mirror and carrying the blame yourself.

Like getting interested ? You have tons of magazines and then it's a matter of reading and reading. I went into it in school so I have a formal education.
If you can read french
afaha.com/
It's pretty amazing, focused on old watchmaking but is full of small lessons about the history of the innovation.
If not, try to find an english magazine that's not entirely focused on "new and exciting watches" as they're often just catalogues.
It doesn't change that most of the culture you should be experiencing is your own, or else it's a symptom of cultural apathy, which leads to things like OP. People that have everything but are dead inside.

The Swiss Chalet dipping sauce is pretty near to being an insult to Bratensauce. Other than that we think of you as very likeable people

>which leads to things like OP. People that have everything but are dead inside.
I think my life is interesting and I don't consume any of my own culture

all you really need is some good hobbies/interests
they don't have to relate to any culture at all

I don't think he meant that in an individual level, but rather if your country doesn't produce it's own culture, it will lead to more people who are like OP in your country.

>this guy makes more money than over 99.5% of anons
>this guy is in charge of you getting a loan
>this guy can deny you a loan if he doesn't like your taste in anime
Get cucked normies.

>girl

I've never seen a picture of Switzerland that isn't gorgeous, towns and country-side alike.

No country in Western Europe really has a unique culture anymore. We're all pretty much completely Americanized. And that is reflected in all aspects of life, from entertainment, to language, to architecture, to food.
Of course sometimes we make something that the Americans imitate, but mostly it's the other way around. And that's fine. We're sort of like an extension of the US at this point. And it gives me a really nice sense of belonging.