Im bored and cant sleep

Im bored and cant sleep.

Ask me anything?

Also general convo...how was everyones halloween?
Im not against costume sharing

Pic of my pupper when he was less annoying

What’s your life like user?

Pretty average i guess. Im mainly with my bf playing video games.
Other than that its mainly work and doctors visits.
Some times i go out to bars/clubs.
But with my age ive becone more of a homebody

You got a cute pupperdoodle user.
My halloween was alright. I went over to my dads place and we made some salmon and grilled asparagus. Drank some beers and watched the cooking channel whilst talkin about bideo gaems.
If you had one wish, only one single wish no more wishes. What would it be?

post more dog

td;lr normie

He certainly was a cutie..now hes just a loud, screaming wrecking ball.

Nice! I was at a bar. I won the costume contest so i got a free giant beer.

My wish is to be able to live in a decent house together with my bf and our dogs.

On the outside i guess

can i roll to name him?
rolling to name him
niggerfuck

I hate bars.
You know how in lots of tv shows or fictions or w/e the boy meets the girl and he says to her "i hate bars" and shes like "yeah totally" and it's a meet cute and stuff? It's like that only for real. I know people always say the music is too loud and the booze is too expensive but for real tho the musics too loud and the booze is too expensive. Last time I went to a bar it had a dollar store on one side, with a mexican resturant beside that, and on the other side was a resturant named Resturant and a beauty salon named Beauty Salon. I shit you not.
Do you actually enjoy the bar or do you just go because you don't wanna be in the house? Sounds like you hate the house.

You got it!
This his him more grown up.
His first bday is coming up on december 27th

Its an oldish pic.. his name is Loki sorry :(

Literally 2 cute

Some bars are loud but im more into small hole in the wall bars. The people are incredibly cool and its fun to be around people who are just trying to jave a good time...the vibe is very warm and friendly and it makes me feel good..im also a big karaoke fan so i normally go for the karaoke.

But yea i do also hate being at home

He really is...his puppy pics are to die for

Sounds like a nice bar.
I hate my house too. Got it from my grandparents. They wanted me to move in and fix the place up since they're unable to repair it but it's so far beyond repair it's suicidally depressing.
Cracks in the foundation, holes in the sheetrock, plumbings fucked and the fence fell apart last time it rained.
I want nothing more than to walk away from this place but them my grandparents would have to declare bankruptcy.
Whats your drink?

Just gotta find the right bar and im sure you would like it there.

Soinds like a hassle but man id still love to be even in a place like that.
I guess though that i can see how it can get depressing over time.

I usually drink whiskey and coke or when it comes to beer usually i stick to IPAs and shit.
And yours?

Ayyyy whiskey and coke as well.
Although I tried some beefeater (gin) recently and I didn't hate it.
And when it comes to beer I drink hefeweizen.
Where do you live that my shitbox sounds like a step up?

Nice.
Ive tried gin and i gotta say im not a fan haha...then again alcohol isnt exactly something i like the taste of at all...i just drink to get the results i want.

I live in LA...its not like the house i live in is bad really but seeing as im a loser dropout and housing in cali is hella expensive ive had to life with famioy my whole life and even now i almost practically live at my bfs but he too is stuck living with his big family...its so exhausting living with so many people.
I feel like even if i lived in a really bad shithole id still be happy because it was my own shithole and i can live the way i want without restrictions

My Halloween was the first one I actually celebrated. This is the first year I have a group of solid friends, and we don't celebrate Halloween in my country, it's frowned upon because it's 'pagan'. We all got costumes and went to a party, shit was great.

This year might be the best year of my life. I have an awesome girlfriend, the best friends. We play d&d one week, get shit drunk the other.

I know everyone views Sup Forums as a sanctuary for lonely fucks, but there's plenty of normal people here.

I hope you have a good life OP, you fag

Sounds like things are going well for you user. Im actually happy. I know how good it feels when things go right.

Halloween is my favorite holiday so i always go all out but this year was a bit of a smaller event for me but it was fun and the time i spent on my costume was worth it.

And yea. Im pretty damn normal. I mean i have a pretty morbid sense of humor and i like gore but other then that im utterly normal.

My life could be better. Granted ive found the love of my life and i have decent friends who still stick around even though ive become a bit antisocial and i have a job (its shitty but its better then nothing) i still feel like theres something missing and its caused me some serious depression.