Is it acceptable for an oldfag to use kek and kys? Shouldn’t oldfags only say lel or lulz and an hero...

Is it acceptable for an oldfag to use kek and kys? Shouldn’t oldfags only say lel or lulz and an hero? I’m in a heated debate with my brother we’re both oldfags.
Inb4 zoz

No not acceptable at all.

OLDFAGS NEVER KEK

You can literally say whatever the fuck you want you fucking kyke.

Not a Jew so I take no offense also you’re a triggered newfag an hero

It's perfectly acceptable. Do oldfags have to unironically post old rage comics that end in FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? Oldfags didn't have shit that stood the test of time anyway. The point is we post what we think is funny.

Reeeeee

zozzlekek

top zoz

also check em

I think we should all stick to 13 yo AOL speak.

Anyone who uses KEK is a drumpftard newfag from pleb central

I still lol.
I think that one of the traits of an oldfag is not caring about what others think of your mannerisms (if they weren't there at the time to get the joke or whatever, now, then why do I care? They haven't passed the 'test' that lets me give a fuck). It also helps weed out the younglings and/or the easily impressed.

This says more about you than it does about anyone who uses "KEK".

Since youre an old fag you should know and say whatever will most troll the person you are addressing. We, as old fags do everything for the lulz so your language must be used accordingly. If kek will illicit a more trolled reaction from someone then use kek.

What qualifies someone being an old fag?

god I hate Sup Forums

Social norms? On MY Sup Forums?

>

I mean, do people even try making triforce threads anymore?

ancientfag here, do whatever you want. but personally, i'm don't like most new memes or the retards who propagate them
>on the internet nobody knows you're an orc

Kys all of you

/thread

/thread

Sorry i keked once because i thought thats what all the cool kids were doing