Honest question for you all

honest question for you all.
are you happy?
what makes you happy?
if you're not happy, why aren't you?

I'm not gonna try to be your therapist or pretend I care about your problems, I'm simply just wanting to know how many of my friendly Sup Forumstards are actually happy with the life they are living.

me personally, I'm not happy and haven't been for two years.

pic related. tits are always related.

I feel like i should be happy because im with the love of ny life and i got thw basic things that would make someone happy but the fact that i know ill never financially make enough to have a home for me, my bf, our 3 dogs and maybe a possible future baby to live makes me super depressed...also my health is falling down the drain. I just want more and i feel stuck.

I’ve never been happy, or rather happiness is always fleeting. I’ve had a few moments I guess, being in love, appreciating what it’s like to have friends, bonding with family. Stuff like that warms my soul, but only for an hour tops. The rest is just... this. It’s this constant stream of dopamine targeted activities to make me feel like everything isn’t shit to the point where everything is just numb. I don’t even care that I’m not successful or that I’m lonely as fuck. I don’t want anything anymore. I feel like there a limiter on me, and all the motivation I have gets used up trying to get out of bed every afternoon. I know it’s as easy as starting to work out, getting some sun, socializing and eating well, but how? How do you just get up and fix it? Where’s that surge of motivation everyone talks about like “One day enough was enough and I just started working out and etc...” Am I supposed to just pull that out of my ass? I wish I could kill myself, but I can barely feed myself let alone muster up enough effort and courage to tie a noose.

once you realize emotional states are little more than chemical reactions to stimuli you've been programmed to relate with in one way or another can you ever actually be "happy" again?

I have long term happiness, the universe she has gotten me through. I have been appreciative. yet in short-term happiness, I am greedy bastard and want more than I should, thus leading to desire, frustration and apathy.

but why are you sad?

I'm happy

everything you feel is just a chemical reaction.
whats your point for living since you don't believe in emotions?

I'm happy for you.

get a job

i was very depressed for a couple months but then some guys on here recommended that i exercise and see a therapist and im extremely grateful and i wish others feel better soon

is that hideo kojima in female form with big tiddies

n i c e

but to answer your question, i've been blessed with big hideo kohonas, so yes, you can say I am happy

I'm okay

Happiness is not a state. Happiness is a moment. A moment when you can enjoy a moment - like looking at leafs dancing in the wind or the sun touching the sea on colorful sky - without having all these devastating minds about our sorrowful destiny.
Sorry, that would sound more poetic in my mother tongue...

- Not happy
- Stuck career-wise until next year so I'm just droning through each day
- There's a 15 year old chick who wants my D and I'm happy to oblige almost daily

i might not trust emotions, but that doesn't mean they're not there.
why live? why not? i don't follow any god and best guess of what happens on death is end all so an hero would just be dumb. i mean shit this hell hole is better than nothingness.

That is not what sex is like. Sex is like "Don't ejaculate Don't ejaculate Don't ejaculate Don't ejaculate Don't ejaculate Don't ejaculate Don't ejaculate..."

Yeah, im pretty happy
Not really giving into what other people want me to feel

Am I happy? Not really. Sometimes, but it doesn't last long.
What makes me happy? being left the fuck alone, doing what I want when I want how I want whenever I want.

I hate everybody, especially myself, and I abhor having to pretend to be happy or not hate everything in society to not attract unnecessary attention. I'm fairly certain that I'm either a sociopath or autistic.

Why am I not happy? I haven't done shit with my life, I just play video games and work my job. Never had a relationship, just a few attempts with girls from Tinder. Still live with my parents at twenty years old. Never knew my dad, that cocksucker died a year ago and I never got to confront/beat the shit out of him.

>are you happy?

no

>what makes you happy?

gods I've tried so much. drugs, sex, fulfillment, school, jobs, I just don't give a shit man

y'all ever figure maybe some of us are just sad-ass by design

I'm content, being happy is always grounds for a let down soon enough.

Right now i can say i'm not unhappy, i guess for once in a while my life is mostly clear of shit and i'm in my center. Maybe happiness is a quest itself,but right now i am where i want to.

Alcohol !

Was depressed, cleaned my room and started making music, am happy now

Dustin, is that you?

Are you happy?
-No...

What makes you happy?
-Being surrounded with people I love and care about. Create good memories with close friends or family or get to play games I love.

If you're not happy, why aren't you?
-It has because just in a month I lost more people then I have ever done in my whole life. I am only 16 FYI. My uncle sold one of his Cafe, which I have been going to work at every holiday for past 4 years and now I am down that I lost all the friends use to work with and will never be going to see them.

Then I lost my pet rabbit... only 1 years old. I treated her as my own daughter only had 4 hours of sleep despite I had to go boxing training in the morning I showed and told her about stars in the sky gave her kisses and all and did everything a father would do to his daughter and I lost her man.

My so-called Best-friend left me for party life and bitches. He forgot all the promises and all we made and broke it. he was everything to me and all and I was willing to die for him but he just changes which it's not his fault and I understand that but I trusted hi allot and blindly, more than my family members!!

And my last 3 good friends left school. So because we have another year I chose to do it, and they dropped out this year and today was our last day. We had shared lunch I bought pizza and shout -out had a good time and all and it ended now which made me depressed.

So all that stuff happened this month except my best-friend leaving me for parties which started happening from last year. IT just fucking depressing all the shit happening one after other in just one month. All the money I have, all the shit still I can't be happy!! I lost pretty much everything I had in term of real value which is love. I have thought to allot of times killing myself which I don't know if I want to man, I feel like but don't know.

I have taken match stickers and burned it put the circle start bit of it on my left hand and made dots and each dot -

-- and Each dot resembles the one I have lost. I am not scared of pain nor death. The only thing I am scared of losing people I love. Also because I have social anxiety and all sometimes when I am down, my personality changes... I become greedy and ruthless, I become a person that will do anything and will crush anything that comes in my way to get to my goal, which I am not. I am not that bad kind of guy. I do boxing but for years but never fought anyone because I don't like hurting people because I know the pain of getting hurt. and I don't want anyone to go through that pain I have been. All the money and the greed and spoiled me and ruined me, I hate but I have become.

Yarp! Got my dream car, student loans are all paid off, I'm in training for my dream job, and for the first time in my 24 years of life I'm not worried about the next time I'll be in the hospital! Now I just need to get to the gym and look as good as I feel

I know exactly how you feel, nothing makes anything better and life is shit

im usually a happy person

I'm happy right now. I was depressed my first year of college but this year is better. If I go outside and focus hard enough I can reach a state of Zen where I feel content with each moment. Where every passing instant is precious because it is unique and because I get to be alive for it. Psychedelics pushed me towards Buddhism, however I am not a Buddhist. There is work to be done.
Go to Propertarianism.com to learn some real shit

Good for you! The iron-pill is more important than the red pill.

Valium helps.
That and copious amounts of booze.

i'd be happier if people could try calling two oh two ate for for one six ate one and explain to the sand nigger at the call center it's annoying and technically illegal to call before 8