>19
>Never had a boyfriend
>Few friends
>Still a virgin
>Live in a trailer

What about you guys? Feel free to vent all your problems in this thread.

Timestamp tits

stop posting her pics shes a totally normie, she was at the club where I work the other week end with some Chads

in a parallel universe

>OP never stated he was a girl.
>OP is always a faggot
Wew newfags

> image is titled me.jpg

jees louis papa cheese

>never fucked a girl remotely that cute.

>no one said pic related

>on Sup Forums
>implying it's not a trap

Listen, OP
It's ok to be a faggot, but you don't need to defend yourself on an anonymous imageboard because your thread didn't work out.

That's a camwhore newfriend

toilet brush in ass(not the handle inserted either).

>thats the point of calling out the title

You don't say

Not OP.

This thread fucking sucks and its been 5 minutes.

>18
>Straight white male
>Live in a big house
>Have a gf, have plenty of sex
>Tons of friends

fuck Sup Forums prejudices

I suspect that is not op, but she is damn cute. 9/10 would let live in my house.

a very unfortunate turn of events.

Op should give us a way to contact him/her so we can cuntfirm such accusations

If it took five minutes, it would've been a Sup Forums record.

>18 lives alone with his gf and has a lot of friends

sooo tits or faggot?

Some of us want tits either way.

>18 lives with parent has no gf
>is broke as fuck
> black
> shy
What are you advice for me

23. had 2 gf's, both cheated like a madman. only had foreplay so far. living in constant depression since i was 11. contemplating suicide every day. not looking bad, but not good either. currently a NEET.

i want to end it all, but i want to live and be happy also.

help me.

what camper living girl is still virgin at 19? most loose their innocence at 9 or something

Never said that don't make shit up fag

get a job you lazy nig

>30
>married to a bombshell
>tons of friends
>3 kids, clearly not a virgin
>own my house

HOLY SHIT OP, SAUCE PLS? This girl(?) is 10/10

I'm not gonna lie, I'm as bipolar as they come but reading some of these stories sure do cheer me up when I'm in a bad mood

>24
>Never had a girlfriend
>No friends
>Still kissless, hugless virgin
>Live with brothers cause no job

Apart from living in a trailer(which isn't that bad if you have a plan for life) there is nothing wrong with you

>23
>girl left 2 years ago
>failed 5 year relationship
>jobless
>live with Dad
>fat

If your a woman we're all pussy slayers

Lol

>23 years old
>working shit job
>my parents are rich as hell
>I won't get a penny until I turn 25
>nobody at work likes me because they know I'm from a rich family
>my boss hates me
>my shitty apartment is cold and expensive
>live on pretty much minimum funds

I can relate :(

>23
Nigga you young as fuck, stop tying your self worth to stupid bitches and realize your best years are ahead of you.

>23 entire family and extended family dead
>no job for 2 years, no references, no degrees or certification
>only had one gf, Muslim “good girl” turns out she was getting gangbanged ever week by randoms without me knowing thinking she was a virgin
>no money, no social life ect

>cute female
> super young but still legal
>problems

first world as fuck

right? this is b. there's some 56yo gay black virgin out there who is fat as fuck and lives with his hateful mom.

these fucking pussies here...

When are these best years going to be?

>30 m
>Overweight but not hideously when clothed
>Had sex on my birthday this year after 5 years of nothing with cute af friend I thought was out of my league
>Didn't cum
>Probably disappointed her

Pic unrelated - Celestia Vega

>she

Whenever you choose to live them. “The best years of your life” come into play once you decide you’re going to take control. They don’t stop until you surrender. Don’t surrender. It’s amazing.

The years you work your hardest trying to do your best and then you fuck up and look back and realize the best times were when you busy living and weren't actively looking for them. Faggot.

>32
>gainfully employed
>own a huge house
>married (pic related)
>may have got her pregnant when I creampied her a week ago
No problems being a straight white male.

post benis

My grandmother is dieing. My dad sent my cat to the rspca (he was perfectly healthy) and i was told today that as soon as my degree is complete (electrician) ill be let go from my job. Im 21
Ehh.. its fine, im not too sad. Kinda feeling it though; i miss my damn cat.

Why can't she love me Sup Forums
I've tried to find love in so many places but everytime I'm reminded of her. But I fucked up with her. I was a total beta when I met her. And she friendzoned me.
And I loved her. I gave her all my heart and she trampled on it like the heartless fucking bitch she is

I can see why that would suck. But I can promise you this, a 21 electrician with a degree? You'll be able to find a fucking job, friend.

>the heartless fucking bitch she is
Why would anyone love a heartless fucking bitch?

I'm not sure if bragging or complaining.

>virgin
That can be fixed.

>Sex is the meaning of life
Kill yourself you pointless piece of shit.
A donkey in Mexico fucks more human trim than you, are you implying Mexican donkies have it better than an asexual trillionaire?

Yeah i know friend; im not complaining and im completely fine with it. Its just business; ill be too expensive to keep on. Im very fortunate to have done what i have so early.
My main issue is that everything hits right at the same time

Because I couldn't stop loving her the moment I knew she was one. I fell in love with everything that was wrong with her. I wanted her to be mine.
I wanted her to show her vulnerabilities to me, her insecurities and I wanted to love her completely for it. And once she did that I expected her to love me for my faults too. But no, she just wants my friendship. She wants me to be her emotional tampon while expecting nothing back

>My main issue is that everything hits right at the same time
Now that's some fucking truth in this thread.

M8, the problem isn't her. It's you. You are actively trying to start a toxic codependent relationship. Stop doing that. Right now. Reevaluate your life and what you should want from a relationship. It *should* be mutual respect, admiration and affection. Not a competition to see who has the most issues.

I'm sorry user. I just don't know how to do that. I've always been this way because of certain childhood traumatic experiences.
How do I fix myself?

If pic related was anywhere near my area, I'd date it...

I tend to do the same thing. I fall in love with crazy and/or emotionally damaged girls. Needless so say, it never ends well. I'm trying to stop doing that. It's not easy. I'm not really attracted to normal girls. I'm just trying to find a happy medium for now. If it means being alone for a while, then I'll use that time to grow mentally and emotionally so that I'll be ready when a good one crosses my path.

i'm man and I lost my virginity when i was 23, now i'm 32. Wait for love.

I feel ya...
>20 m
>kissless virgin
>havent found anyone that I think is worth the loins
>doesnt help im now 300 pounds, but im tall so it balances out
>not gay or anything as women do tickle my fancy
>not too late

Hey, good luck OP. Youre attractive and will get someone. : )

>I fall in love with crazy and/or emotionally damaged girls
I have never related so hard to anything. I've always felt like I was abnormal. Are we abnormal user?

Not only is this thread full of virgins, it's full of retards.

>Are we abnormal user?
Well, clearly. In my case I've figured out (after much thought) that I subconsciously want to take care of them and protect them. I still haven't figured out at what point in my upbringing did this need arise. I had a pretty decent childhood.

In your case it may be a different need but whatever it is, you should try to pin point it and work to overcome it. I'm trying to make myself learn that I can't fix every girl I meet and I shouldn't even want to.

You know, user, even just writing it out right now really helped.

I don't know user. I think it's still beautiful, what we want.
I want to find this special person
"It takes someone special to love a person who’s broken; someone who’s willing to look past all the cracks and fault lines to see the person the fragments form in their entirety
It takes someone with patience and a gentle spirit, someone who realizes that broken people may appear sharp and hostile, but are in fact fragile and need to be treated with care
But most of all, it takes someone who’s brave to love a person who’s broken because they will hurt you – even if they don’t mean to… There will be times you will try to hold them but they’ll be too afraid to let you close… Their words will be the weapons they use to push you away and they’ll sting you like splinters get under your skin
But if you are brave enough to try, to try again... to keep trying until you break through those defences, you will find that a broken person will love you unlike anyone else ever has.
Every fractured part of their personality will love you and reflect your love back at you a thousandfold. They’ll make you laugh, they’ll make you cry… they’ll be the biggest roller coaster of emotions you’ll ever know… but they’ll be worth it… so very worth it because their trust is worth its weight in gold…
And with every part of themselves they uncover for you comes the knowledge that you are special… that you are their only one… that you are an explorer in an uncharted wilderness seeing a hidden treasure that nobody else has ever gotten close enough to see; that jewel of a smile that shines only for you."

>be 18
>no gf and still virgin
>like 5 friends
>rip life

Lives with 10 gfs
3 wives
2 bitches
Worshippers
10 friends
Shit is cash

>23
>Been low key gay for years
>Found a guy and we hit it off
>Crushing on him hard
>Too worried of being judged to tell my family or friends.

Go see Dr. Deletus, he'll scoop out that fetus

Yep. This is what I've been trying to achieve for years. I now have quite a bit of experience.

Conclusions from actual relationships:
1. Most of these girls need professional help (therapists, psychologists, etc.) You're woefully unequipped to handle them. In fact, you'll probably do more harm than good by trying to fix them yourself. I'm talking BPD, bi-polar, psychosis, depression and shit like that.
2. Even in the best situations, their issues will not get fixed. They may learn to keep them under control but they will be part of your life for the duration.
3. Most of these girls will never, ever give you the love you want. Not because they don't want to but because they can't. They may even resent the fact that you're trying to help.

Please don't think that I want to pop your bubble. Your sentiments are noble but, I think, unrealistic. I'd like to think that I'll find a girl without all the baggage that I can love and will love me back.

I don't know about you user. But I come from a catholic country and I came out to my parents and friends a week ago. It's been nothing but acceptance all around. And I can't believe how nice it feels to be told you're normal. But I think I came out mostly for myself. I was a prisoner in my own mind where I kept having self esteem issues because I kept telling myself I was weird and an asshole for wanting things that are not natural. But now I feel much better. And if I got judged and if everyone called me a homo every time I went out on the street, that wouldn't be bad too because I am normal.
You cannot change what or who you are user. You can only accept it.

Lives alone, but with his girlfriend? lol

You got me wrong user. I am not the special person. I am the broken person. I want someone who'll love me for exactly who I am and not who they want me to be. And I want to find someone who'll love me for that

>19 m
>trap physique, 5'8" 125lbs
>only thing I'm good at is video games
>had a couple gfs but never stuck with them for long
>70% sure I'm gay
>100% sure I want to kill myself

user you're dumb

You change for the people you love, you're selfish.

I think that it's selfish to want your partner to put up with your shit. I know that sounds harsh, but it's basically what you're saying. I'm actively trying to fix my autistic behavior. It's not easy, but I'm trying to analyze my actions when shit goes south in a relationship or even on a date. Most times it's not just me and not just her. But if I can see where I went wrong, I think it'll help me with the next one.

>26
>Have my own place
>Living with hot girlfriend
>Socially accepted

All kinds of people come here,
not just fat old virgins.

Girl i love is no longer sexually attractive to me. Keeps getting fatter, not her fault has med probs doc cant even fix. She barely eats anything

Grew up in a trailer
Own a six bedroom home now
Own a 300 hp boat
Owe money on nothing
You are more than the sum of where you come from

If I was your old man reading this I'd make you wait until 40.

You're supposed to be learning to be independent, not treading water until the trust fund kicks in.

>37
>Divorced
>Have owned my own homes since my 20s

>Never had a boyfriend
maybe because you look like a boy.

>25
>army officer school
>fucked only 2 women
>never had real girlfriend
>horrible at social skills
fuck life i guess

>shes a totally normie
i was at the same club. FYI. its a he.

ew gay

Fags are only fags b/c they can't get laid by the opposite gender and convince themselves that the world is wrong, not them.

Maybe if you homos weren't such aspies and narcissists you could get men/women to like you instead of just resorting to defying nature and becoming a faggot.

and i don't care about your feelings. i'm proud to be hetero and normal

>>married to a bombshell
wake up user. reality is calling.

I think you're really cute and probably don't need a boyfriend.

You should move to a big city, don't resort to the typical exchange of sex for shelter or $$, get in to STEM and make yourself the life that you deserve.

There are plenty of people out here that want the best for people like you.

Love you, give it your all!

i think we should track his parents down and show them his post on this thread.

>nobody at work likes me because they know I'm from a rich family
No, nobody at work likes you because you act like an entitled douche who's too good to work.

Fuck you.

never had a girlfriend
few friends
still a virgin
i live at my parents house and i have a fulltime job/school i can't complain

Have you ever considered that you dont have a bf or friends because you have no respect for community guidelines and policies?

As Gaius Marius once famously said before a battle: tits or gtfo

I'm sure you're a card carrying member of the itty bitty titty committee, but rules is rules.

>21
>Never had a gf
>No friends
>Still a kissless virgin
>Live in mum's basement
>Dropped outta hs
>Play vgames, scroll memes, trolls and play vgames all day.