Well, fags, today i'm crossing the "point of no return" line to become a wizard with full magic powers

Well, fags, today i'm crossing the "point of no return" line to become a wizard with full magic powers

>30th birthday
>kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin

A few have been there, so use the opportunity to ask me anything

Dude - make some extra money. Hit up backpage. Get laid. It's just sex, who cares.

Why didnt you fuck a prostitute yet?

Because i care. I want to it be part of a romantic relationship with a girl i trust and love.

Thats why you will never get laid dumbfuck

The first relationship always end, abd you learn from it make the next one better

Thats quite naive for a 30 yo,but I hear that 30s-40s is a man's market

FUCK OFF PEPPY FROG RIGHT-WING SHITHEAD

rip...

all I can say is
use your power for good

Dip yourself in a tank of deodorant and find a half blind granny then, because that's the only way you'll ever get some.

>my brother is doing this
>not sure how I should feel
>at thirty, I would expect a person to know themselves and their capacities-- I did by like 21
>not sure if he does
>not sure if he's suffering
>not sure if I can approach the topic
>not sure if it's the kind of thing that would eat him alive from the inside

I just... want to be a good brother. But maybe that means being silent now... couldn't it?

Good luck, OP. Whatever you do, do it for you.
>just so we're clear
>there's no 'line,' you can get laid whenever

Holy shit. You can lie to yourself all you want, but don't lie to us.

beta

Can you post a pic, because you have to have something wrong that inhibits even getting a hug. Even me, that is a hideous person gets hugs and even a kiss.
Or is it a dick size problem.

What is your favorite color?

When is your birthday?

do you post on /r9k/ ?

As long as you didn't masturbate and pursued a noble goal, I welcome you to the wizard club. So tell us what your special talent is OP!

I have felt like that, but it's just not going to happen man, at this point just do it with a prostitute. I know it's shit (to you) but it's either that or loneliness forever

#72dbc6

Today.

Never.

>Today.
Happy birthday OP. Enjoy your new powers.

Happy birthday.

Dear user!

JJBD?

We all have a chance, boys.

is that you?

Still there OP?

>I want to it be part of a romantic relationship with a girl i trust and love
I've seen this so many times. What OP is looking for is a 10/10 qt3.14 that finds him and asks him out and tells him everything he wants to hear. He does nothing, of course.

Come on J. At least let me know if I'm right.