Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I'm ugly ? I never had a girlfriend and the girls never show interest in me.

Get a fucking haircut dude.

no, srsly not. Work on your character if that seems to be the problem, but otherwise everything's fine!

Yes but what really matters is if your ugly on the inside. If not then just be yourself bud.

You arent that ugly, but you look like someone I wouldnt want to be around. You look boting as fuck

No, but for them to show interest, you need to be interesting. Make sure you project confidence (not arrogance).

Your lacking confidence

>I'm ugly ?

Yes, but who cares?

Girls don't, personality matters, don't be some beta and you should be fine

Do you have money? If not go become a millionaire and you'll have shallow women linkng up around the block.

fix ur fucking hair and ur not ugly, you're a 3/10 with that hair

Style or cut your hair and smile a little

nah cute as fuck

ur cute xD

You're a fucking child. GTFO outta here and the rest of fucking kids get back to your school work faggots.

His hair is fine, just needs to be combed.

His hair is not fine. Girls like men. Men don't have this hairstyle. If you disagree it's because you're also an emotionally stunted child who probably needs a haircut. Sorry.

you're cute,I like your hair

no >:(

Retard

maybe leave your house every once in awhile, or go to church functions, there are loads of horny sheltered girls there that will willingly have sex with you.

>church functions

OMFG LMAO Holy shit!

the whole virginity purity thing is just for show, church girls are horny as fuck

You're fine, all you need to do is try. Attractiveness isn't all about looks, its about demeanour and actually putting effort in. Long hair is fine if that's how you roll but look at that picture you took. It's a mess, and you're not even smiling. It's like you're setting yourself up to fail. Try harder, and you will be a qt no prob.

no, just too young to understand how to get pussy

Get a fcking haircut bro. This is 2017 . Not 2005

No homo, but you look ok. N
Just trim the hair and work out. If you dress a little nicer, girls nay show interest.

>men don't have hair styles

So what do men have when they have hair no matter how long or short? Fucking retard.

The hard shit is to get a gf that like the same shit that u do.

that's almost impossible, you have to start liking shit you don't like but what she likes. they rarely will like what you like.