Dear UK: How's that strict gun control working for you?

Dear UK: How's that strict gun control working for you?

metro.co.uk/2017/10/31/gunmen-in-halloween-masks-open-fire-with-automatic-weapons-at-rave-in-london-7041058/

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/gunman-nonchalantly-opens-fire-colorado-walmart-kills-three-064146130.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/colorado-walmart-shooting-3-dead-no-suspect-in-custody-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year

>United States 10.54
>United Kingdom 0.23

breddy gud i guess, thx for asking

But I thought shit like link related couldn't happen in UK because gun control...

Nobody said that. Ever.

It's like locking your door. You make it harder for people to break into your house, but you can never make it impossible. Don't be stupid with your shitty memes, every halfway intelligent person knows how and why gun control works.

hmm, didn't read the whole thing because bait but looks like a club goer returned fire with a concealed pistol. They have carry conceal out there?

Nope! All illegal...

Plenty have said that. If you weren't such a newfag, you'd realize that every gun control thread that is tacked onto this board has some raging britbong crying about "just ban guns already, and this shit will stop happening".

Thein again, gun control has never been about guns, so this complete failure to stop the flow of illegal machineguns in your country doesn't count as a failure of gun control.

Forgot to add in that said club goer will most likely face weapon charges and prison time for daring to try to defend his life and the lives of others.

Yay, gun control!

Gun control makes gun violence much less likely, how can you not understand this? Less guns, less gun violence, pretty obvious no? All the facts point to that being true. You should really focus on your own gun violence rather than ours, you have a mass murder every week.

you've risen to the obvious bait... no point trying to reason with the gun loonies. No amount of evidence or logic works, they're just retarded to the core

agreed

This.

Yeah mate nah its like this

Brits love scrapping and drinking. And when we're done scrapping we buy each other a pint and are all mates again.

Shooting just isnt our style.

The homicide rate in US is 4 per 100.000

Criminals don't follow laws in the first place. They're not going to start obeying laws just because a new one is added. Quit being so naive, it makes you look retarded.

>fire arm related death

Doesnt necessarily mean homicides. 10.54 probably relates to suicide and gun accidents too

Taking guns away obviously lowers gun violence because it's harder to obtain a gun NOT because mentally ill leftists will decide to obey the law
and not use a gun to slaughter innocents.

That said what you gun grabbers fail to understand is that NEITHER the President OR Congress can take guns away from Americans.

IT'S AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION AND REQUIRES AN AMENDMENT, DUMBASS!

Americans are the only ones that can take away our guns and that will NEVER do it. EVER! Why? Because people like Hillary Clinton exist.

The 2nd Amendment is about having the right to overthrow the government if they start infringing on unalienable rights. FF understood this. You don't because A. MORON or B. You laughingly believe things are going to remain static.

You Suck at Civics.

Apparently, it is.

>2 people shot

lets compare with vegas

>500 people shot

Yea, feeling pretty good thanks mate!

True but what would you rather deal with
>petty criminals
Or
>petty criminals with easy access to firearms

>500 shot
It was 500 injured. Take your half baked info somewhere else.

>Officers were then made aware of a female, believed to be in her 20s, who had self-presented at another east London hospital with a gunshot wound to the chest. Her condition is described as not life threatening"

Always count on British women to be hard as nails

pretty good actually - we have had only 48 murders this year from guns with a population 5 times less than the USA
Multiply that kill figure by 5 and you get 248
compare that to the 12,000 deaths by gunshot in the USA

EXCELLENT STORY BRO !

Getting shot at is more your style. Right?

Niggers are niggers everywhere, I guess.
I thought only U.S. blacks were niggers.

Well lets see einstein. More guns equal more gun related deaths. Im sure your smart ass already knew that tho.

>More guns equal more gun related deaths.
So according to your claim, if there are more guns in the U.S. since 1990, there should also be more gun deaths.

Those types of guns have changed as well to curb gang related violence. Open bolt firing weapons were made illegal. One of those gun control measures that couldn't ever work because no matter what every criminal will have an automatic weapon. Hence why everybody who is selling weed out there is carrying around an AK because anyone willing to commit a crime is going to get anything else that's illegal too. Same why no one sells JUST weed, everyone sells heroin too.

Why are the gun fanatics such complete fucktards? You get more sense from the religious maniacs in the atheist threads.

I'm from Spain but I haven't seen any mention about that London's rave news anywhere.

Are you sure it's real OP?.

Name a recent mass shooting in the US where the killer didn't legally purchase their own firearm or use a family member's legally purchased firearm.

Very informative post

Have fun revolting without guns ya retards, your dumb ass gives the crown full power, when it's really the people who should have the power

Injured = shot you fucking dumb potato.

Well, honestly, some were trampled or otherwise hurt in the mass panic to escape during the actual shooting- not that it makes it any less of the shooter's fault.

yahoo.com/news/gunman-nonchalantly-opens-fire-colorado-walmart-kills-three-064146130.html

>clip
If you are going to make fun of something, atleast don't get it wrong

Even the continent has loosened gun laws compared to the UK, slightly easier to slow the flow of arms into your country when you are an island same with Australia. Also America has a lot of rural areas, try hunting wild hogs with a bolt action you'll fucking die

You don't need to justify anything to them user. They lost the right to tell us shit back in 1776

nah, the point still stands.

I'm American and I lived in the UK and Australia for a bit, you have no idea how butthurt they are about Americans in general. It's a insecurity thing " why isn't the world wearing our blue jeans and listening to OUR pop music"

this. lol I love the "law-abiding citizen" argument. it's true, most people that purchase firearms are law-abiding citizens, until they use those firearms to shoot up a crowd of people.

gun control doesn't work, i live in germany and we have really strict gun control but i could get a gun in 24h if i want to.

how much would it cost you?

>overthrow government cause 2nd amendment
>law abiding citizen

choose one

2k or more for a pistal

Where from? What types can you get?

Oh I'm sure it does to people already firmly on the side of anti gun. Meanwhile, the moderates who could go either way will always remember how they couldn't even get the term correct

Lolwat. I'm not having that. America must be the most insecure nation on earth.

I'd believe it. It's the equivalent of a bratty child who's parent said "if you don't listen to me you'll never amount to anything" and said child becoming richer and more important than said parent

moderates don't care. lol I'm sure you know the correct word for everything you discuss as well. the only people that care are people who devote portions (or all) their lives to that field.
t. a moderate

Clearly wrong. Asians hate other asians with a passion over insecurity. Any person of the world knows this

just ask a weed dealer if he can introduce you to a coke dealer who can surely introduce you to a weapons dealer. nearly every coke dealer in my town has a gun and knows a guy who sells them

Come on man I'm not shit stirring, you guys are passive aggressive little shits and always bring up American shit talk while using American computers watching American TV, hell even game of thrones is an American production company. Stop sweating us if we suck so much, I've seen it first hand

>I'm sure you know every word to everything you discuss
No I don't. But if I was paid to make a political cartoon I'd sure as hell make sure I didn't make a stupid mistake that can easily make me look foolish.

And I'm sure not only hardcore gun nuts know that magazines are what they are called. Cause I'm not a hardcore gun nut.

T. An actual moderate

>using American
>electronic devices
um...

Yeah maybe. You can say a lot about the Brits and Aussies, but insecure they ain't.

Oh you are full of shit, I was hoping that maybe you knew that guns from Eastern Europe were going for cheap. Instead you made a nothing statement like a child.
>Durr you can always buy a gun from a bad man!
Go back to krautchan, oh wait you can't because it sucks

you're right, it also includes accidental deaths too. Like the fact more toddlers kill their own parents with guns every year then the amount of americans killed by Islamic Terrorists every year. GET THE TOODDDLLLLERS OUT

did user make a cartoon confusing a clip with a magazine (I don't know the proper term, because again, I don't care)? or I guess y'all were discussing one? I'm confused why you bring that up, and no I will not scroll up.
>An actual moderate
ok dude, this isn't a pissing match to see who is more moderate, because that doesn't matter, but thanks for implying I'm full of shit.

Lemme save you some time

If it will make you feel better, I'll just say it. You are full of shit.
I do enjoy your fast back pedal into "I don't give a shit lol" really says Alot.

That's not what I was implying. I do think the brits are quite insecure. Do I think the Americans are any better? No. asians are the most insecure, and that's what I said.

They are about this one specific thing, it really erks them that American hegemony is so strong. Also I'm sorry but you guys are pussies about asking women out, fucking rage at me for fucking a girl that you were only going to wank to. Fucking hell I thought Brits and Aussies were supposed to be more sauve than US. Fucking weak as water

Right. But in America when our door gets kicked in, we blow the intruder away with a 12ga buckshot.

I'm not that user.
words are just words and change definition often. obviously when someone says the "wrong" word, it's easy to identify if they know detailed points in that area, but the difference between a "clip" and a "magazine"? no one really cares, because it doesn't really matter. but when you make a whole point of correcting someone on something that insignificant, it makes you look autistic.

You know you can't even protect yourself in anyway, it's all use of force continum bullshit. You can only use a bat if they have a knife or better it's retarded. I'm not a gun nut but I don't think the state should have a monopoly on force

OK I'm not him but you are retarded, I've never fired a gun nor played shooter video games and even I knew the differences. Fucking hell man take it on the chin

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/colorado-walmart-shooting-3-dead-no-suspect-in-custody-police-say.html

3 more dead amerifats, at a walmart no less.
>America, we love our gun rights so much we would rather put guns in the hands of crazy psychos than admit common sense gun control is a good idea.

Statistically it's more likely you'll blow away a family member on accident walking through the door

or you shoot your wife with no warning for coming home early and moving the trash cans up from the road.

If theyre armed. Im not going to shoot someone who has a weapon lol. Also you have to give a warning shot. I dont believe in stand your ground outside of the home tho. Its just not viable. Youre better off gettinf to safety and calling the police.

and again, because this knowledge is supposed to be universal?

this is actually true. And guns nut shave no clue that a minority of them make the rest of them look bat shit insane. Most gun owners believe in some measure of gun control because what we have right now is fucking insane. The nutty part is a minority but they scream the loudest

Are you two fucking retarded? If there is an intuder in my house, im getting all my family in one room with me and not peaving my room. What in the fuck makes you think my wife would be taking out the trash in the middle of the night, or someone would walk in when i have them all with/behind me? Your logic is so flawed it makes you look retarded. Also i keep my fucking guns in a safe, nobody can get to them besides me unless they have a powerful thermite.

It is if you comment on it you arrogant fuck. Idiots like to comment on fixing cars despite knowing nothing as well

>Are you two fucking retarded?
no, but apparently you are. reading comprehension. procure some.

Why have laws if criminals aren't going to follow them?

because I have to specific details of every part of the machine in order to talk about the general idea or concept or laws regarding these things?
conversation must be sparse around your house...

I understand what you wrote. But what you wrote was so fucking retarded it wasnt even relevant to a self defense scenario. Im not going to immediatley grab my gun every time i hear the door open you fucking idiot. It would have to be late at night when i know all my family is home already.

Oh noes!! The big bad NRA is going to get me!!!!

Hate to break it to you, but we've got enough of our own shot to deal with without fretting about American hegemony. We went through the whole 'fading superpower' thing 80 odd years ago and made peace with it. It's America that seems to be struggling with its place in the world at the moment.

this actually happens a lot. And safes actually aren't as secure as you think.

*shit, not shot.

>I understand what you wrote
you may have read the words, and know what they mean, but the point apparently eludes you.
I was the user that wrote about shooting your wife with no warning. because it happened. some idiot shot his wife through the door (thinking she was an intruder), with no warning. shot, killed his wife. now he's got nobody to make him dinner, but hey, he's got his guns still.

I know what your wrote, and i know which user you are. My point is, THAT GUY was a fucking retard. Im not that guy, and im smart enough to not be. Meaninf your stupid ass point is invalid. You cant equate all gun owners to retarded psychos who are just itching to kill anyone for any reason

this literally happened twice last year in my county. And one kid shot his father

EVERYONE thinks they aren't that guy and that "X" couldn't ever happen to me

>THAT GUY was a fucking retard. Im not that guy
I'm sure he thought the same thing.

> automatic weapons
> Another clubber, a women in her twenties, was hit with a bullet in the chest. Her condition is not life threatening or life changing, police said.

Hmm not sure what kind of automatic weapons do this. Paintball guns? Air guns? Prohibition of proper guns that do change the life of people that got in the chest with them doing ok.

>with no warning
Jesus christ there is no such thing as a fucking warning shot. It embarrassing when people argue something they know nothing about. Hey!! Like gun control!

>warning shot
did I say that?
you're right, nobody gives warning shots, it's retarded. what you do instead is shout "who's out there" or "I've got a gun, go away". y'know... so you're not firing into a neighbor or your wife.

he didn't say anything about a warning shot.

Alright obviously youre too stupid to understand what im saying. I literally just said i wont grab my gun for no fucking reason but obviously your political views are too biased to let in any room for subjectivity. And while i do understand there are lots of Americans who are irresponsible with guns, there are plenty who are responsible. So go fuck yourselves, enjoy your ignorance.

>>this is how stupid the average pro-gun faggot is

You can't prevent anything ever happening, only make it less likely to happen.
Stricter gun laws in the USA would lower the rates of shootings, not stop them.
BUT, that said, you've all had guns for far too long, taking away guns from the few intelligent gun owners over there would make a lot more people vulnerable.
You've made yourselves a crutch and will die without it.
Too late.

If I claim to be a wiseman it surely means that I don't know