Which is the better console to buy 6 / 8 /.10 year old kids for christmas?

Which is the better console to buy 6 / 8 /.10 year old kids for christmas?

>inb4 pc master race

ps4 all the way my dude

Honestly it all just comes down to which exclusives people want, If the kid wants games exclusive to one console get that one.

Go with whatever most of their friends have, they'll probably want to play online with them.

This. Some decent and solid kids games on ps4.

If you want a better choice that’s cheaper, a ps2 and some banjo and kazoo and others is a good stocking filler, plus some fun filler between loading times on Grand Theft Loading forever

Xbox One. More apps, better parental controls, Minecraft full support, can set one Xbox Live as the home account enabling access to purchased games for everybody and shared Xbox Live.

True

this

>Minecraft full support
OP never said the kids were autistic.

This

Steam Link

this is the only thing that makes sense.

PC MASTER RACE, you dense faggot. buying consoles in 2017 is a fat fucking waste of time and money.
> limited game choice
> continual forced updates (hi ps4)
> no control over the hardware
> no access to the operating systems except clicking shiny buttons

why would you want to subject children to this shit? do you want them to grow up being fucking retards that have no idea how to use a computer except for clicking on SHINY BUTTONS?

fuck off.

PC MASTER RACE FTW

/thread

that autism...

Please don't fall for the PS4 meme. Whilst it may be a bit more powerful, it's hardly noticeable. Plus Xbox One X is out soon, so future games will be best performing on Xbox platform.

Sony are increasing ps+ prices and totally fucking their users over now they're dominant player (literal shit monthly games given with ps+).The controller has shit battery life (under 4 hours compared with 24-48 hours with a good recharging AA batteries on Xbox One) and feels cheap (they flex and break easy - Xbox One controller feels solid and more premium).

WRONG

Gtfo

This

>Trying this hard

A PC is going to be shit for kids in a living room. Plus you can fuck something up and there are no physical game releases. A lot of child friendly games aren't even on PC (Cars 3 is even on Xbox 360 and PS3).

/thread

he's right you know
But seriously consoles are a good containment for children. Do you want kids on your vidya, or should consolefags have to put up with it?

As a player of both, xbone. If you're asking this question then realistically exclusives don't matter as much to you and ps4's good start got them a solid amount of good exclusives. Xbone however has infinitely better online, games don't have severe bugs like ps4, more family oriented (free games with Xbox live follow that same path)

>not watercooling ps4 and adding hard drive
You just looked cunt

This.

I'm telling you man, kids don't give a fuck about more apps and options that they won't even use anyway. By the time the oldest gets to an age he will, current-gen consoles will be outdated anyway.

Depends if for kids and they will play together most of the time, get a switch. It's the best choice for the people that love playing with other people together and fun games. PS4 is a good choice too, lot of SP titles and all. I am not sure much about XO. Despite having all the current gen console except switch, I litely play old gen(PS3) I haven't touched mine PS4 or XO in logn time now, catching dust.

Like I have said trust me Nintendo Switch is the best choice for them, trust me they will love it, just get some extra joysticks lol.

Merica or Japs . Fun or none. Lol I have both but I see myself on the Xbox more but its up to your preference.

Your a fucking idiot

None. Buy them legos and dont make them into basement dwelling virgins

Stop being a cheap fuck and buy both.

There are 40 something manchildren still obsessed with lego. Don't do this.

No used games. With such short attention spans, you're going to have to fork out a lot on Steam.

PC

xbox because all the kewl kids have them

>fun games
shittendo switch only has one game tho

for kids i think ps4. lots of kids games. i think the best option for kids 6-10 is dick though.

The only point in buying a console is for the exclusives, of which the ps4 has far superior.

this, the fucking consoles arent even going to run 1080p games better

thats when i jumped to PC

the PS4 pro and the upcoming Xbox X will both still run the 1080p versions as shitty as the standard version consoles

then they'll try to run games at 4K shitty too

meanwhile my fucking PC now runs every game at 60FPS and ultra presets

and i spent less on upgrades than it would cost to purcahse those next-newer consoles

also sites like G2A im playing all the console ports for pennies on the dollar