Can I get a rate on my dick?

Can I get a rate on my dick?
I think it's fucking glorious.
Easy 8/10, no?

Head is way too small it looks like a triangle

I should mention my head is same size as my shaft when I'm about to bust a nutt.

Too much hair, clean yourself up. Have some self respect

Yeah I used beard trimmer on it a few days ago user. All tidy now. No rate?

Thinking to upgrade myself to a 9. Stay salty Sup Forums.

She looks like she sucks(no pun intended) at giving you head

Repost, i've seen that cock before gettin succed by that asian

Yeah I've posted in asain thread just today
I've got plenty more on my phone.
I just wanted a few rates.

No i mean, i've seen this months ago

She can almost get halfway down my shaft. Never uses teeth. Great with her tongue.
Doesn't swallow though fml

Good me,Roy user. I posted it day after I took it, so yeah prolly a few months ago. Would have been in another asain bread.
Still no rate?

Mutilated/10.

Sad that you have to post a dick rate thread to feel better about your Jewish penis.

Yeah sure i'll rate it i guess. it's 5/10, would be more but it arches a weird way and the head is small

Hehe virgin detected. It's uncut you dumb faggot.

Nah she's just pulling it that was for ease of input into her mouf. Also as I said my head grows to the same size as my shaft.
I'm upgrading your 5 to a 9 due to these factors.
Thanks user.

Are we looking at the same penis?

If thats uncut, im King Lol Un

No, a 9 in my books is 8 inches long, veiny and nice head paired with even nicer balls.. your's would be a 6.5/10 at best

Are you really this retarded? I don't have phimosis faggot. My foreskin pulls back happily. Where is the scarring from being cut dumbass? Seriously go to bed. 12 year olds shouldn't be up past 7.

Yeah you have me there. Wish I was 8".
I'll take that 6.5, though. Could be worse.

Ofcourse man, it's a nice cock none the less. better then mine

>being this insecure about your Yiddish heritage

Post?

Go to bed dude. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Jeez someone is insecure lol.

Instead of begging other guys to rate your mutilated piece of actual nigger shit, go fuck a dog and be happy.

That's funny coming from the jew posting his cock on Sup Forums.

Nah bro.. It's not worth posting

Jesus the faggotry is strong on Sup Forums tonight.
Good night little boys.

No worries user.
Thanks for the r8.

All good dood

Bump for more haters.

I literally cannot believe this is the same cock. There is no visible foreskin anywhere in the OP pic. Even with the shortest foreskins retracted all the way you should still see the foreskin sitting on the shaft behind the glans somewhere. You must have a magic penis, lad

The foreskin can still be pulled over my head when errect. I imagine many uncut guys look similar.

In my straight opinion it's a 6.5 maybe 7/10

I'm a professional faggot, I've seen a lot of dicks online and yours is very unusual for uncut. Got a pic erect from the backside? I need to see how the frenulum connects to the foreskin before I can actually believe that thing's natural

7/10 btw

Ty user. I'm happy with that. Wish I had more girth and length but having said that I've never had any complaints from the ~20 girls I've been with. One who had been around the block did say it wasn't her biggest. She still kept coming back for more though.

I fucked this chick in Japan and she tore my frenulum while riding me. It took like a year to heal fully. I'll post a pic. Lemme get my iPhone.

Sup Forums, what's with the white piece under the head of my dick? I'm half chub in pic related, but it's more obvious when I'm fully erect.

Looks like discoloration from mild friction burns from dry-fapping. Treat your dick better

It looks like damage from your circumcision.

Bump for pic of frenulum. I'm calling bs OP. You look cut.

Slight mistake with circumcision. I wouldn't worry about it.

Jesus I'm seriously uncut. Frenulum delivered as promised. Inb4 time stamp pic required.
Like I said in OP, I love my dick.

That is not the same penis. The foreskin is clearly up against the glans on the sides there, doesn't do that in the op

Are you trolling?
Are you cut? If so you can't comment bc how would you know? Any uncut fags can help me here?

You have a nice foreskin. I wish that I still had mine.

I'm uncut. I don't know what you're trying to do here exactly. That is a completely different dick. Angles and lighting can't cause that much of a change

Dude, why would I even make this shit up?
Thanks user

Loik at the vein running up my dick. It's clearly the same as in OP

I've got this one of an ugly skank sucking my sick in Japan.
Same vein at front.

About the only other one I have

your dick is tiny lol

onky on Sup Forums is above average 'tiny'

Post yours little boy.

Yeah just as expected. Faggot.

No more rates?

Rate me?

My God, that is one ugly Nip.......

Why are you fucking uggos?