Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Step inside an American public school

Women are the terrorists. Their incessant nagging and bitching and lying and manipulation are insane. And don't even get me started on chick logic. Holy shit.

Jew detected

Tell me you at least get paid to do this every day

Kek nevermind ITT Russian bots

we stopped hitting women

Somehow men are becoming more feminine while women are attempting to emulate masculinity.

while really just looking like a bunch of sour cunts

Never bothered to answer the Jewish question and fought the germans instead of allying with them. Burgers have become bottom tier because they set up the world for it themselves.

So it's americas fault for letting the soviets beat the germans and now feminazis have arisen from the ashes ?

samefag

You wish

8 years of that nigger Obama

I hope aids killes this kid. Oh wait no one will fuck him lol

BURN IT ALL!!!! Kill them all!!!

Operation unthinkable should’ve been operation get it done. Staging a coup for the farmers then pushing farther into the soviet territory with the entire night of allied strength should’ve happened. Communists and Jews are a poison to the world and should’ve been sniffed out early on.

Hey look, a new meme.

I don't got the answer but i got the solution

What? Jews love this shit you retard, its part of their agenda along with love to the niggers.

First that log guy, now this. Gtfo of my Sup Forums with your forced shit, faggot

>I don't got

Same way Europe did.

I'm french

We should have it every half hour you cuck, to remind how degenerate all this animals are, maybe the real mens awake.

aww. poor lil girl probably stayed up all night getting the shirt just right. artistic rip... hand made lettering. she worked really hard on that costume. adorable

so er, how's the generation that got participation awards and ever got spanked going?

>We should have it every half hour

Sup Forums - Random

This :

Oh Sup Forums, how did you let it get like this?

Its easy to understand, jew hate niggers,whites and shitskins too, but they want to unite all of those races the way to defeat whites, once they done, they will control all of the cucks so called diversity converting them in slaves at their orders.

Men have a worse predisposition--Attitude, Behaviours, & Cognition--with regard to legal power--purchasing power called legal tender, lawmaking power, & what one is free to do.

it just a remind that you are being systematically cucked,maybe that way the hate awakes you.

Kill yourself you commie cuck.

>commie cuck