FRANCE: Just cuck my shit up

Even after all the attacks, why are le française people so fucking cucked?

Special cuckoldry participation medal goes to:
>Germanistan
>United Kingdom Emirates

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/almost-two-thirds-of-germans-believe-islam-does-not-belong-in-germany-poll-finds/a-19251169
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Allahu akbar

Our media is ran by marxist-induced university students, nobody even knows what is going on

is there some graph for czech rep? .
:3 ^__^

I wonder what proportion of people questioned were Muslim

dw.com/en/almost-two-thirds-of-germans-believe-islam-does-not-belong-in-germany-poll-finds/a-19251169

>implying mudslimes aren't already le française people

I bet those interviews were conducted in place such as Paris or Marseille

>my cunt

JUST

because those "french" that voted are muslims you fucking retard

this is what is going to happen to europe if we keep this up, as london elected a muslim mayor this will happen everywhere.

thoretically muslim have no need for weapon, as long as we let them in and them let them vote and give them citinzeship they can just outvote us.

Pretty sure the Czechs are against Muslims. Last I heard you were letting refugees stay in prison cells.

i'd wager that a lot of those that said favorable actually don't like Muslims, try just don't want to be a pariah or some shit. Social pressure

>try
*they
fugging onscreen keyboard

>Poland
>50% pro, 30% against

Fake and gay, 30% of Poles being cucks is implausible.

thats where they belong ^__^

France is 15%+ Muslim and mostly cucks, spit on them.

>the independent

isn't it the newspaper obseded with the french that make up constant retarded """studies""" ?

Wonder what the US would look like. MAGA!

WHAT THE FUCK

help us

Based Italy.
A shame you people are all so apathetic.

ohh , God

going to need a link or ima call bullshit on this.

the anti immigrant party in france got 40% support last year and got 6 of the 12 seats up for grabs but they had more than 2 parties involved

when i do a basic google for the subject mater i find different stuff but not your chart and if i do a reverse image search it shows as "many animals killed each year" every time

god bless italy

because they already are all muslims
kek

100 bucks says its the other way around