Trying to lower my tolerance, what is a good length of time for a break?

Trying to lower my tolerance, what is a good length of time for a break?

a week

1-2 weeks, you can smoke this time some cbd cannabis gives you a nive turn too

2-3 hours is usually good

A month, be strong user

forever.

You're going to have a phone call you don't want soon.

This phone call will make you no longer able to smoke marijuana without suffering a severe panic attack.

This is a sign that it's time to quit.

OP tell me your height and weight and be honest

A month, you can smoke 3 times in betwen but no more.
I would recommend not buying any to resist the temptation.
Good luck user.

N00b smoker here, what does this even mean?

1 month would be best but 1 week would work if youre impatient.

it means nothing.

Some people develop panic attacks when smoking with prolonged use.

I quit for 6 years because married/kids/good job. One day find a fat roach in cousin's ashtray. Sneak it home. Had the next day off work, no wife, no kids. Smoked that roach at 9 am and stayed high til 3pm. So fucking good.

Forever.

Marijuana is degenerate as fuck.

why is it degenerate?

Just stop smoking, you'll be glad about it in a year

So you are a degenerate

totally not addictive man

Quit for 2 years, was not happy about it once.

IN ALL HONESTLY THIS STUFF WILL FUCK YOUR LIFE IF YOU SMOKE IT EVERYDAY
ESPECIALLY IF YOU START YOUNG AND ITS EFFCTS REPLACE YOUR NATURAL HORMONE EFFECT YOUR BODY PRODUCES
YOU WILL LOSE HAND OVER FIST IN LIFE AND REGRET BIG TIME IN YOUR 40S WHEN SHIT IS REALLY GOING SOUTH
TRUST ME, I SEE IT NOW

It's not addictive but if you are home and bored it will be hard to resist, like having candy around when you are on a diet.

A month. When you smoke after a break like that you will be soaring with the eagles

that's psychological addiction...

just like cocaine

Maybe if youre a fucking loser with no ambition. Or if youve got some mental health issues. My dads 58, smoked weed all his life, and is doing just fine. 401k, decent house, vacations etc. Smoking weed wont ruin your life, you will only ruin your own life.

that's called an addiction
and he made you ....

Lol go fuck yourself. Die in a hole.

I had to do it lol

It was a good one i gotta admit. Gave me a kek

Because his superior morals outlined by others says so

I quit for four years once to hold a high paying job.
Lemme tell ya' user money cant always get you throuh the bad times like weed can.

Grow up and pick up a real drug

I quit everyday from 6am to 9pm.... stop being a faggot and over smoking. respect the cannabis and it will be your life long friend.

there's no formula for keeping a chill vibe with weed. varies depending on what you're buying and what you're going through in life.

General rule of thumbs:

If you're waking up groggy, cut back bit,

If you only have an appetite when you smoke, cut back a bit

If you're feeling too irritable at the end of the day, cut back a bit

grind all you're gonna smoke for that evening and put away the rest of the nugs... try to smoke as late as possible and go to sleep.

i heard if youve been smoking for at least 2 years daily about 5- 9 months and your tolerance should be crazy low for a long time and for that 9 months your brain can refresh and youll remember shit better

i remember back in 07' when degeneracy was the whole point of this site. new fags ruin everything.

I'm 30 and dont do drugs though user. I only smoke herb.

This is actually one of the extremely few ways weed can kill people indirectly.

Some people, specially people who start smoking all day every day from day 1 will start to develop panic and anxiety attacks. When these people get prescriptions for benzos which kills the anxiety but builds up tolerance fast they have to take more and more benzos. They start to feel drunk all the time (benzo is basically like alcohol chemically) and then try to quit cold turkey which can kill you with a seizure or much more commonly people mix benzos and alcohol which increase the potency of both and die in their sleep or from vomitting.

If you're getting anxiety from weed, it's normal, it goes away and you should cut back. Some strains give me more anxiety than others and some none at all.

Propoganda imo. But there hasn't been very much research so my personal experiences are all I have.

Weed is a drug grow up

Once a month or once every 2 or 3 months if you smoke once a day or week you're fucking degenerate and don't let your body and mind recover

sound like they were doing benzos you triple retard.

p.sure its an unprocessed plant baka

2+2=4, there's 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, the Mayans thought the apocalypse was going to be in 2012. Marijuana was legalized in Colorado in 2012.

Must be true

1-3 weeks minimum 1-3 months ideally to reset your tolerance

i smoked 1-2g per day for a few years with max tolerance it takes a lot of the fun out of weed and generally makes you a lazy depressed stoner couchpotato . i decided that this isnt what i signed up for , lowered my consumption to 1g per week and now 2 years later i only smoke occasionally when a friend brings some over i havent bought any myself for over a year and my tolerance is basically zero wich means even a minimal dose gets me high as fuck .

is it an unprocessed plant that you are physically processing, rolling, putting into a pipe, and then burning and inhaling the raw products of combustion for the psychoactive effects of the chemicals it contains ?

Dude right, the more I smoke the more it turns into something that just makes me hungry and tired. Stops being exciting and relaxing and just becomes routine

almost like an addiction

Take some NAC for a month. You'll come back to it like a baby taking its first steps.

whats nac?

also im not sure somebody wants to experience his first baby steps when it comes to weed most of it involves a lot of coughing your lungs out , vomiting or falling into a weed induced coma after pigging out on doritos.