Anyone got an answer for this? I can't come up with shit for the life of me

Anyone got an answer for this? I can't come up with shit for the life of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

plum.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first one, with the two green squares on the top row.

How did you come up with that?

The last one with one square top left.

It's the 4th one

they all add up to 6

Yeah, I've narrowed it down to the leftmost one and the rightmost one. Can't choose between them though.

It's the 4th one dude

But why?

It's the third one, you have to make sure all of the rows are filled

The second row doesn't add up to 6. If you're looking at them as columns, the third column can't add up to 6.

let's split this up

so you have 3 rows, we will work from the top to the bottom

in the first row there are 3 blocks in the first one and 3 combined on the 2nd row from the other 2

in the 2nd row you've got 2 blocks on the 2nd row and coming the other makes 2 on the 3rd row

in the 3rd row you've got 3 blocks in the first row and 1 on the last, so which block has to be there?

The fourth. In each large row, there's an empty row of small squares, and the other two small rows have the same amount of greens.

, here
in each column, each row must be occupied
first column is top, center, bottom.
second column is: center, bottom, top.
right column is center. bottom, »top«.

This narrows it down to the first and last.

Now, it seems, the mathematical body is a K(-,0,3) with overflow. First row: 3 - 2 = 1
second row 2 - 1 = 1
third row 1 - 3 = 2 (after it reverts at zero).

The monad is basicaly a closed number body that works like this:

so if you're at '3' and go to places to the left (-), you land at '1', if you're at '1' and you go three places to the left, you land at '2'.

Awesome, thanks a lot.

I'll go with bottom left but thanks anyway for the effort.

OP, wil we ever know which one is correct?

I think you're digging too deep into it with the mathematical body.

I agree it's 1, but I think its the two in the top right because each row has a square with 2 blocks filled in. It needs to be the top row because the other rows have already been covered.

I'm too tired to explain my reasoning but i second what this guy says, pretty sure it's 1
If it tells you let us know

I don't think it'll give the answer but sure, if it does I'll let you know.

A

So what's the official answer then?
There are many ways of solving this pattern.

OP, what's the website?

Side note

I think this shit is way too complicated if it uses mathematical bodies. Questions like these usually boil down to patterns and logic, that's why supposed IQ tests have very basic questions. They're supposed to gauge if your brain can pick up patterns and put puzzle pieces together, not to test if you paid attention in class the day mathematical bodies were taught.
Thanks dude.

im too lazy to think
whats the pattern for this ?

Its a shitty question because there isn't enough data to establish a pattern, and there is more than 1 answer which /could/ be correct depending on what logic you try to apply to it.

after 3 seconds of looking i just thought that thing moves first down right then right in next step , coming back on left side after leaving grid

OP here. It's the plum test, you can find it here:

plum.io

A friend was taking it and she sent me the questions she had trouble with. The others were pretty easy imo.

It's a pre-employment test so I'm guessing we won't get the definite answers.

Take this one:
test.mensa.no
Report back with your results.

>test.mensa.no

Took an unprepared mensa test when i was 13, and got 117 iq, I don't feel the need to do another.