Finished the french equivalent of the high school diploma , i need to move

I live in Marseille , the french shithole and i need to move to study and live , i'm thinking of going to the US or Canada , i just need to get away from blacks and mud slimes. Any ideas ?

Don't go to Canada, it's also pretty cucked

You will be with yellows then.

US and Canada are both cucked to death. Go to Australia

Man, I've lived in Alberta, Canada most of my life. Really nice province with really nice people, definitely recommend it to an European

well this isn't helping very much , shit man. Canada can't be that bad ?

>I live in Marseille
You guys realize it's like 95% likely that this guy is a Muslim, right?

You would probably love Quebec. Quebec City is very French and very nationalistic

go to swiss this is the last stronghold of democracy and safehaven for reason.

>vous allez au Canada
>de fuir noirs, negres, algériens et syriens

mon cher weed hon hon

Maybe a bit more nationalist, still we're really fucking cucked.

un bon lâche qui veut prendre la fuite

You aint going anywhere with an high school diploma nigger

>You guys realize it's like 95% likely that this guy is a Muslim, right?
I'm not. That's why i hate them so much

a *

Come here, 96% white. Just don't go to Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Mayo or any other hugely populated county. Also, don't talk to knackers, especially in the south east. Knackers being Irish gypsies, commonly referred to as travellers. You can identify them by a couple of things, mainly: Smell of horse shit, low IQ, unintelligible speech, constant use of the word "chap", ginger hair, freckles and poor hygiene.

I'm sure you could fit well in Eastern Ontario.

full of arabs tho

Aren't you liberal cucks though

Actually, 90% of people here only consider how much they'll have to pay when they're voting, as most people here are on the dole.

If I am Anglo would I be culturally beggorah'd?

Oh shit, roasted

Honestly I've never heard of the word "begorrah", but unless you go on about St. "Patty's" day and Irish heritage and all that shit you'll be fine.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>hating black
>going to US to avoid them

You need atleast a bachelors or 5+ years in a trade and a job waiting for you to get into those countries

There are more and more blacks and mudslimes in Quebec. And also some people will hate you just because of your accent.

Alberta Barbosso ?

Where the hell do you live? In a college?

North western us

Maybe northern Maine? They have a lot of French speakers. Or just Quebec.

how can I immigrate to seatlle

will vancouver do aswell? going to canada is much much easier

>hey guys I'm 18 and I have literally 0 qualifications or experience
kek, I used to be like you, et moi aussi je suis français. I applied for the American Diversity Visa lottery 10 years ago, obviously I didn't win it because you have a 2% chance each year. So instead I moved to Ireland. And guess what faggot, no one wants to hire someone like you who couldn't do any job right. I even worked for SubWay with a bunch of chinks.

What happened won't happen to you, I had a pretty solid software project that I was able to turn into a commercial program and I made all my money from that every since then. You won't do that, you'll be lucky to be flipping burgers with a bunch of spics and niggers if they even let you stay, which they probably won't.

So first become somebody, get skills and experience. Not all of France is as fucked as Marseille btw. Stay in France for now, just go to another town, and study something, you can wipe your ass with your Bac, no one cares, it only proves that you're not a braindead nigger, nothing more.

>i just need to get away from blacks and mud slimes

Canada is like any other prosperous western state in that it's largest cities are full of people from everywhere.

If you want to get away from blacks and Muslims (and I don't blame you) just stay out of Toronto or any other large Canadian city. There are plenty of bedroom communities just outside Toronto that are 99.99% white and Canadian and are quite quaint actually.

Come here, but Dublin, Galway, Cork and Belfast are no go zones. Kilkenny is probably the best bet.

You'd think so but it doesn't seem like it. Living in Toronto I can tell we are saturated with with so many retards from the third world. Hell, a Flip nanny can get in with two years of baby sitting and a working knowledge of English so how high can our standards be?

I came back from a trip , where i went to Dublin , Galway and Limerick , third world country , really horrible places.

or if you really want to leave France do an Erasmus thing or something, go study in Eastern Europe or something. At least you speak good English already.

>Limerick
kek, there's a reason why people call it Stab City

Yeah i dont know how the nogs do it.
Your government and provinces all had pretty high requirements last time i checked.
And for usa its obviously even harder

Well thanks niggers , at least i know i'm not going to Ireland , or the UK still probably going to Montreal at least the niggers there look nicer than here. Since i'm fluent in french and English i should survive.

look at the requirements for immigration and despair. Last time I checked they asked for proof that you have C$11,000 or a Canadian company who hired you.

It's refugees and chain migration through family connections. We actually only admit like 23% of people based on skills and even then it doesn't discriminated based on where one was educated. Someone with a degree from, say, Oxford is held on equal terms with someone with a degree from Third World U.

Yes, our immigration system is fucked up and we're going to pay for it in some fashion.

I live in Soldotna, AK. I really like Alaska and there's a lot of money to be made for only high school graduates as long as you're not a junky. I'm travelling to Bristol Bay to fish sockeye in the middle of next month. You can make 7-15 grand in a month and a half deckhanding, should check it out. They like anyone that's not a junky.

If you're a fag and afraid to fish/work hard, stay away though, the weak go hungry there.

HEY IM DUTCH I WANT TO EMIGRATE CAN ANY AMERICAN RECOMMEND

If you're set on coming to Canada try getting a job as a nanny.

Or, get enough capital to buy some business you have no intention of holding onto after your citizenship is certain. This is what the South Asians do. They buy a business, get their citizenship as an investor, then sell that business to the next South Asian who repeats the process. This way they get Canadian citizenship for cheap.

>high school

LOL

my friend had a masters degree in a STEM field and didn't get a Green Card or Visa. You need to find a company that wants to sponsor the whole process of you migrating

The US also lets you in if you have 1 million dollar to invest which you obviously don't have or will get.

The easiest way is to marry am American citizen. And even then you have a lot of bureacracy to go through.

Just move somewhere nice in the EU like a medium sized Austrian or Swiss town.

Come to AK and go fishing, unless you're a puss

>white frenchman
>moving to US or Canada

HAHAHAHA

Unless one of us has a business to hire and vouch for you or a sister to marry good fucking luck.