So /b I'm an 18 y/o who goes to community college and I have no money and I drive my parents spare car to college and I...

So /b I'm an 18 y/o who goes to community college and I have no money and I drive my parents spare car to college and I don't do any work cause of drugs and shit and they're gonna check my grades by any means today, wwyd, an hero?

Self bump cause need advice

Plz anyone help

If only the thread would get a reply

wtf is "check my grades"?

Lol like they're gonna go up to the front desk and ask them

Tell them you have some problems atm but youll try your best to stay focused and learn.

who? your parents?

Yes

So you are failing? What kinds of drugs? If just pot, is it at least legal where you are? If hard drugs, do you want to stop? What are you studying? You didn't give enough info for us to properly explore your options op. This may be one of your problems.

I would but they're old fashioned af and they're fucking insane about weed so if they knew I do coke and shit I wouldn't have a place or car or anything

well it's time to man up and get some shit done. You either do it, or continue as a standard deadshit millennial.

I'm failing hard. Honestly everything except meth and heroine. No pot isn't legal here. I don't really wanna stop and I'm just tryna get the basic "academics in arts" which is basically just math reading sociology and all that basic shit.

Over 18, in US, they can't check your grades at a college without your permission.

Violation of privacy, legally you're an adult and they cannot access your college records without your authorization.

But they provide me with a car and a home so kissing them off isn't an option atm

I want to make something of myself but today isn't the day for them to check it and if they do it'll take away any chance of me being something.

Do your schoolwork. Trust me, you do not want a labor job where you haul equipment and shovel dirt all day, especially if you are into drugs. It makes the work so much harder. Sort out your priorities and get your schoolwork done.

the question you are really asking is, how can I get another pass on growing up here and get back to being a pointless parasite?

OP here. Also I forgot to add that a couple hundred people listen to my music and back in high school I almost got expelled cause of it. And I'm a 18 year old white kid and I rap for fun but like people tell me I have talent and I think if I got over a thousand views on another song I might tell them cause I want to do something there.

I'm just trying to hide it from them for today because I'll be out a house and a car and I'll have s place to go I just don't have a car to get there

Almost except I want to do something besides feed off them

OP. So I went to the front desk cause he was supposed to meet me in a little bit and they showed me how to check it but it doesn't show anything at all so I think I'm good for a little.

So make something out of yourself or don't, right now it's don't. If you're freeloading off your parents yet doing drugs the least you could have done is been a productive drug user but right now you're a fucking statistic, if you can't handle drugs and being productive too fucking late you're a coke head and don't want to stop. Either you make progress or you don't putting it off to start til tomorrow is over with.You made your bed now you have to lie in it you lazy piece of shit.

Thank you Sup Forumsrother. I needed somethinf like that.

Just fucking study you moron.

Do stupid for maths?

Get a graphic calculator and store notes in them so you don't fail.

JESUS.

Ok, have you been lying about how well you've been doing? And were you a good student in hs? Probably the best thing to do is tell them before they find out. Not knowing how your parents reactions will be bc I don't know them, ask them to sit down and talk. As soon as they start to get angry you calmly say, "I'm trying to be an adult & figure this out." "As a family " "What do you think I should do", things like that. Tell them that your major has no future or that you will never get a decent job that way & you want to fix it before it becomes an issue.
If they will just freak out & lose their shit then go stay with friends, live in the car if you have to & speak only via phone that you are looking for work (even if you're not) & can't face them bc you know how they'll react. Maybe after they talk it over with themselves for a few days it won't be as bad. But you have to tell them you are still working on alternatives, work and/or a different major.
Btw, a LOT of people can function in society as a junkie by working & raising a family. Don't think that you have to be nothing just bc you have a few vices.

don't be a fucking trash OP, if you think the drug abuse is the reason you're failing stop it now and get your shit together.
Trust me, being a college drop out just because you wanted to smoke weed and do cocaine is a fucking sad thing.

But the only problem is they already stated if they kick me out I don't get the car

First hand experience user? If so please share because it might help me subconsciously. Also no I'm failing cause I want to make music, i can't do college but if I'm not in college they're kicking me out

There should be some law in place so that your grades are yours and yours alone. At least that's how it is in my state. Legally only you can see your grades unless you choose to share them with anyone

Damn user stop doing coke and stop smoking unless you can handle it. Which you obviously cant. Get a fucking job and study, your soundcloud rap career isnt going anywhere you Matty B motherfucker

Get a job hippy

hey dumbfuck, if you done want to study, don't waste your time and money in school. sounds to me the problem is you don't want to give up your drugged out freeloading lifestyle. get your shit together or go drug your brains out under a bridge you fuckup.

Im not the user but i have a friend who was in your exact situation. He dropped outa UCI and his parents kicked him out. Now hes in jail for 2 years lol. Dont end up like that

Ride the bus faggot

Quit drugs, get a job, get your own place, do drugs again