Nice """rivalry""" you have there Merseyside

Nice """rivalry""" you have there Merseyside

Nice photography """skills""" you have there you portrait faggot

>he has his tv in the corner of his living room

chav detected

Handbags compared to the Tyne-Wear.

>Traditionally, the Merseyside derby was referred to as The friendly derby because of the large number of families with both Liverpool and Everton supporters[2] and it was one of the few local derbies that did not enforce total fan segregation.

The """friendly derby""" m8

Stolen from Twitter 2bh

There is only 1 real rivalry in British Soccer.

THE OLD FIRM.

Lukaku is just a perfect cross for an easy tap in away from levelling the score. Step it up Everton wingers

I've been speaking to Liverpool and rugby fans and they just don't get how great the proper hatred of the old firm is.

Is there anywhere in England where a town hates one side so strongly that they force global brands like Subway to change their branding colours because their signs keep getting smashed up?

Is there fuck

go watch Schalke - Dortmund later today if you want to see a real scum class derby.

>British Soccer

religious nutjobs ruining the beautiful game unsurprisingly

>British Soccer.

Not if sturgeon gets her way. Besides, religious rivalries don't count.

The Tyne-Wear is the biggest ""footballing""" rivalry in England.

What is it about industrial shitholes that make for the best football fans?

I'm not religious mate I just hate catholics

Nah, kid.

misery makes them angry

what is the team for pure scottish nationalists? celtic are fenian scum, rangers are unionists.

That's objectively the best place to put it otherwise you can't use one of your settees

football used to be the working man's game. when you've been breaking your back in a factory and come home to a shit marriage the only thing that will make you feel somewhat happy is going to the football and escaping it all.

Clyde.

.. Hibs? Maybe

They're also fenian scum, just a bit more quiet about it than their plastic paddy glasgow brethren. Never met a unionist one and their most outspoken fans are trainspotting writer Irvine Welsh and the proclaimers, all involved in the nationalist movement the latter having written a whole song about it

they'll all Scousers and the grounds are a stones throw from each other

literally every scottish team bar rangers and hearts

But there's only 1 old firm side left

>fenian scum

Typical biased orangeman

True, true.

Dundee FC

I'm not a match-going fan but isn't this just a memento of the particular match.

>BIG TURK DICK
>LITTLE WHITE POVERTON

Dundee United fans are more rabid in their hatred of the UK though

I think they're fine for European games but I couldn't own anything with a Celtic badge on it, let alone wear the fucking thing

But Celtic are the good guys of European Soccer.

Everybody loves Celtic.

More like Celtic desperately seek validation from bigger clubs who don't care about them

It's sad really

turks have little roach dicks

Wrong, the only real rivalry in British/English football is El Classicoast.

Kilmarnock or Aberdeen tbqh

Greatest fans in the world
Formed as a charity btw
Please love us and talk about our atmosphere that's only there for the European and Rangers games but also Rangers don't exist and we don't care about them though

Killie? Is Ayrshire no quite staunch proddie? I know it shouldn't matter but often it does

>portsmouth in current year

>dropping support for your local team because of their current position in the league system

How cucked are you?

killie are just rangers-lite
i'd say dundee utd seeing as it's a majority yes voting city and an irish founded but non-sectarian team

Yeah mate, it's so nice they call it the "friendly" darby.

*Derby, you fucking idiot

>Support P*lestine
>Good guys
wew

Besiktas x Galatasaray

Most right-minded people show support to Palestine.

Suppose Hamas have similar tendancies to other terrorist organisations celtic fans support

>Most right-minded people support Jihadist terrorism
Karim...

'sheed

>soccer
it's Tyne-Wear though

>be jew
>invade country
>face resistance from actual true inhabiters of the land
>call the resistance names, dehumanise them, perform false flag attacks
>be jew
When will kykes stop kykeing? Anybody who thinks Israel isn't an illegitimate, terroristic nation is either retarded or a shekel freckle on the nustack of Abraham

there weren't as many as usual today and they're mostly wore by foreigners speaking some nordic language desu

there is barely a rivalry here anymore because liverpool are completely dominant over everton on every single level

This derby is dead and buried m8

Portsmouth are closer to Eastleigh than Southampton in terms of league position. I've been hoping for the last few years that Eastleigh would get promoted but that dream seems to be dead as well.

raith rovers

>be jew
>invade country
Wow, stopped reading.
You can't POSSIBLY think that's true surely? How can you """invade""" a country that doesn't exist you fucking mong?!
lmfao!

Reminder that Sup Forums supports the two state solution and heavy sanctions on Israel due to human rights violations and illegal nuclear weapons

>a country can't invade antarctica because it's not a country formaly

>woke up this morning
>hungover
>spent about 20 minutes thinking about how much i love harry kane
>serious thoughts of how much i love him

anyone else?