Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Emma Watson standing there in her bikini like this

Wat do?

Turn around and walk out, because I've obviously walked into the wrong house/room/town/country.

Wonder why I am a woman and taking a picture of her with a cell phone
Then proceed to freak out

Take the bikini off my fridge

The girl taking the picture is hotter than Emma, tbh fam.

I'd be a bit perplexed about how and why she wandered into my mom's basement, and then probably teleport behind her with my blade to make with the consensual breeding; sue for custody of the child, and make her pay some goddamn child support

how's that equal rights feel now m'lady

Yes dick in bagina

is this the celeb thread?

where NOG at

Ignore her, go for bed. Remember to meet a psychiatrist tomorrow.

Whose dat

get on nog lets go

Nou

Get her out of that bikini and in to some robes for an awesome harry potter cosplay adventure.

Turn 360 degrees and leave

ruby needs it tho

It's called pirouette. And you have to step bacwards. And you'll become homeless, because it was your bedroom.

Rape, Kill, dispose of the body CORRECTLY. Watch the news, feminazis, and potterfags freak the fuck out that Emma is missing. Never get caught. Live the rest of my life with the beautiful memory that my dick was inside Emma Watson.

If she looks like that, I wonder how I went back in time 40 years. Because she is really, really old

You mean you turn 180 you retard....

choke her to death with that bikini then fuck every hole on her corpse
I'm talking eye holes ear holes etc, if the dick doesn't fit then just slice it open more

A precious stone consisting of corundum in colour varieties varying from deep crimson or purple to pale rose needs it? It seems to be patient.

pull out my 8 inch horsehair and oak wand
and attempt the patronus charm

its obviously a dementor

You mean you turn 720 you retard

The curtain is hotter than Emma.

do a 360 and slide away

kek pic

I would kick her out of the apartment

> I immediately look away and cover my red flushed face
> I quickly grab a bathrobe thrown over a chair
> make my way to her slowly and carefully as to not scare her with my neckbeardish looks
> "muhmuhmuh...muh'lady? This is for you " i say while holding the robe out in front of her
> she takes the robe from me
> before she has a moment to put it on i run with great hedgehog speed into the kitchen
> "oh me'lady?" I call out. More composed now. "Can I fix you some tea or coffee perhaps?"
> "sure" she responds. Saying no more or no less
> not wanting to upset her I begin preparing both tea and coffee

... continue?

Get down on my knees and start licking her feet ofc

I turn to the right, heil hitler you retard

Suck the shit out of her asshole

Emma Watson is a retardet feminist
So you should slap the shit out of her and fuck her so she knows where her place is

You'd hide the body after raping Emma Watson just to keep yourself out of prison? Selfish.

A real man would rape her on live stream for the potter fans of the world and take responsibility for it.

I'll have her watch a few hours of red pill videos so she finally understands that her upbringing and experience is in no way a normal frame of reference to judge people and society.
This feminism bullshit needs to stop.

If you want a depraved answer: sit her down on a sybian with this anal dildo on it and force her to masturbate for a few hours while she is not allowed to look away. I think that would be pretty hot. Especially to see what she'll do after she is allowed to stop finally.
If that doesn't do it for you she could additionally use one of those dildo_gags that go down your throat.

That's why I don't like Jews

Me neither

I'd heard that Jews are self-hating.

can we get back to torture whats her name?

take picture and wait for her to put on next outfit

Rip off her bikini and cum inside her almost immediately

shoot myself because i am dreaming.
>the top just spins and spins

Shit you figured me out
Gotta trace ur IP now to tell my kike brothers that we need another ISIS bombing

This is my reaction face to
>retardet

My mouth and her sexy pussy

Are you white knighting in hope she will fuck you
Cause that isn't going to happen you autistic fat fuck

I control ISIS bombing tho

Turn 360 degress and walk away

Jew, direct personal profit is not a thing at all. It's too tiny

Dumbfuck you would still walk into Emma

She's an illusion anyway

> ask for autograph
> turn 360 degrees and run away.

Anyone has the video where there is a fat guy that's fucking a Emma lookalike

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU THATS THE PRESIDENTS SON AND YOU'RE SHOOPING IT TO LOOK LIKE IT'S CHILD RAPE FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I BET YOU'RE A CLINTON SUPPORTER. SHE LOST. GET OVER IT. THE SWAMP WILL BE DRAINED. AMERIA WILL BE MAKE GREAT AGAIN.

HOW DO YOU RESPOND? OH I'LL SHOOP HIS SON WITH A NIGGER XDXDXDXD

FUCK
OFF
MY
Sup Forums
YOU
BEE

SHILL FUCK OFF

hahahaha drumphft had two scoops

ask where best Emma is

This but would go to my basement and fap
>Emma fucking Watson in my parents livingroom

Ask her if she wants to be my slave for life.

Slip her a roofie and have my way with her.

Newfag

Yeah man, no one is even walking the dinosaur anymore these days. All this damn kids with their short attention span can't even enjoy the classics anymore. And to top it off the're takin orrr joobbbs.

Tell her her body looks like shit, she has no muscles, no tone, she is flaccid and skinny at the same time.
Totally shallow. I would still fuck her, but absolutely no creampie for her.

No, u fucked up by asking, just write ur story

>Not jizzing inside emma watson
Beta

I stare and her for 3 seconds then open mouth and say,
>Big Feet.