You may not like it, but these guys are going to be the biggest thing in rock for the coming decade

You may not like it, but these guys are going to be the biggest thing in rock for the coming decade.

Who the fuck are these Chads?

First album was good, second was not as good.

What really ruins it for me is the front man. He's such a gigantic faggot.

Wew lad. Glad I'll be listening to mumble rap for the foreseeable future.

really? looks like hes swimming in it

their second album might not have been as good but they're def making big moves in the music scene
johnny may be off his fuckin head but people drool over it

literally who ?

Yeah he probably gets all the puss
But the shit he posts online is retarded

I understand the look makes females wet and all that but can we agree from a hetero-male POV that this style is pretty damn gay?

who?
I'm not joking

I mean how can something look gay if it attracts women?
It looks stupid though, at least as far as I'm concerned

That video was a bit satanic

unironically literally who?

Seriously what is the name of the group ?

Can someone answer what the name of this group is?

Higly Suspect

You may not like it, but these guys are going to be the biggest thing in rock for the coming decade.

What do you expect? The world is ending. Take a look at the news.

>what is reverse image search

I don't care enough to do that.

I think OP is right, they have the same appeal that Twenty one pilots have and twenty one pilots are huge. And I thought rock wasn't going to get mainstream again in like 30 years. Their first album was good and their second one was decent.

They are ok. Better than a lot of stuff out there

Every hugely popular act is shit so why would anyone suddenly be shocked when nothing has changed?

who do?

these fuckers are completely irrelevant. They are signed to that shitty rap label 300 run by that hyper jew named cohen.

The fact that no one on mu knows who they are tells you they wont be going anywhere.

Not to mention the fact the mainstream has completey purged all rock music for pop and pop rap.

The actual most relevant rock bands are shit like tame impla, car seat head rest, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard. Shit like that.

They appeal to no one,.

Is that Jake Paul

King Gizzard just dropped a floater, i don't think they'll be taken notice of much now.