My gf and I are switches, but she has a more submissive side. I really don't give a fuck either way...

My gf and I are switches, but she has a more submissive side. I really don't give a fuck either way, but am usually in charge. She calls me daddy, I tell her things like good girl or bad girl, but nothing more than that and only during sex.

Well tomorrow she feels like being in charge, we were teasing the fuck outta eachother before and she would call me good boy and all that when I was listening to her.

I lowkey wanna call her mommy like she calls me daddy, should I do it?

Have more pictures?

Do it! If she gets weirded out just stop and apologize, but if she likes it you could have a really fun time!

have any more of that ass?

Checked

should i just straight up do it, i was gonna be like you know how you call me daddy what should i call you when you're in charge

if shes like idk ill ask if mommy is weird lol

Anyone up for mass suicide?

Just do it. She probably didn't ask if she could call you daddy.

if i remember correctly she asked if i thought it was weird before she did it

I'd say don't ask, just do it spontaneously but if she gets weirded out appogise and just say you thought it could be fun but if she's not into it then it's chill, the spontaneous nature of just saying it will probably make it clearer if she is into it and if she is it'll make it far better

is that her ass?

b

I'd go with "goddess" or "mistress" rather than mommy.

For whatever reason daddy doesn't have paternal connotations, while mommy totally has maternal ones. It's weird lmao

but yeah, maybe ask but I'm gonna go out on a limb and expect a no. Goddess and mistress usually work pretty well for me.

Hot.
Do it

godess is neckbeard as fuck you loser. MIstress is pathetic.

he's taking the sub role, it's meant to be pathetic you insecure faggot

goddess is what old men say in their gross sex fiction. Mistress is cringey as fuck. No one actually uses that outside of actual dom shit. OP is just calling her mommy. Not getting into latex.

Fuck off

yo got anymore of that ass?

Call her "faggot"

Just days yes Mrs. Jefferson or no Mrs Jefferson and if she asks why you said it just start balling

That's hands down the perfect ass. Congrats my man

Better yet just started cryinkg NOOOOO MR LINCOLN STOP and cry and curl into a ball

My so and I call each other mommy amd daddy, we're both cool with it
I'd say at least give it a try