Hey Sup Forums, came home to a half empty house and this note. AMA

Hey Sup Forums, came home to a half empty house and this note. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

vevo.com/watch/rihanna/bitch-better-have-my-money-(explicit)/QM5FT1590005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the party

I'm so sorry user, I send my condolences

That baby is another dudes. She's feeling totally guilty and had to get away.

You just dodged a bullet.

Can I get her number?

Not really a good thing. Found that she stayed at some dykes house last nite that she cheated on me with our first month together.

Quite possibly

Thanks. She's apparently a very shitty person.

so its a good thing .. she finally respectys you enough to fuck off and make it right

stay friends and get a better gf

Is she gay?

Bi, I don't know.

Take a shit on the note and text her a pic with something along the lines of, "oh well, two girlfriends was getting exhausting anyway." Then lose her number and never respond again.

when are you gonna rape her and kill the kid?

>randomly capitalizing letters
>shitty huge hand writing
>changed your to you because she's too stupid to spell choice instead of chose

OP, you are literally better off. Take both phones back and cut off all contact. Also get a paternity test.

damaged goods
let the cunt go

Tbh, I’d try to leverage it into the three of us living together, having babies, etc. it’d probably fail but I’d try.

My wife is abc and more into girls than guys but would never be in an open relationship with one because her family wouldn’t understand. So we just have sex with other girls together.

What baby are you guys talking about? Are you literal retards.

She does seem pretty stupid

Is she calling you baby or is she pregnant? Don't let the dykes raise it if so.

I'd put that note in storage. Might come in handy if she tries to get child support. Even if you are the father, she is relieving you of worry!

$5 says she'll never pay you that rent or phone bill she owes.

She told me she was pregnant on Halloween. I suggested alternatives, she agreed we shouldn't have a baby and can't afford it, but flipped that I suggested anything else, and then left.

Oh I saved it, and every text.

Probably not. She'll get sued just like I will.

Post some nudes already

vevo.com/watch/rihanna/bitch-better-have-my-money-(explicit)/QM5FT1590005

It doesn’t work that way. It’s just a formula based on income that the court follows.

this

I assume she has a waitressing job or something else menial. OP has the pussy blinders on, once they wear off he'll realize how much better off he and his finances can be.

Is the dyke cute?

She's a health care worker, like at an old folks home.

Looks like a dude.

Learn to spot a joke

She's fat, you don't want them

Sorry for you user, but it's obviously better lose someone like this. Now post some good nudes

Oh. Ha ha ha ha. Now I get it. Good one my man!

Time to go on a bender and move on, faggot. No one cares.

My aunt did that, shit pay for what you do since most aren't RNs or CNAs.

Hopefully she isn't a huge POS to the old people like she was to you.

How long were you together for?

She probably is

About 6 months solid, but known each other for like 7 years. Things finally worked out so we could be together. I spent all my savings and retirement to make it happen.

what a thot!
dodged a big one there, m8
the kid probably ain't yours, take a DNA test and when it comes out negative, tell her to fuck off.

this happens all the time all over the world. nothing new here.

Well, she's a shitty person for breaking up via a note. In college, my girlfriend dumped me via instant messenger. Fucking cowards.

Congratulations

wow that's a load of horseshit if I've ever seen a bigger one

you just dodged hot shit raining down from God's blue sky, user. I would fucking celebrate if I were you

She cant even spell user. You didnt miss out on shit. My wife and i have two disposable incomes, no kids, and stable careers. Find a bitch who can get a job and loves your dick, not some bisexual whore

Better off this way user.
Let her pay her way out while you figure shit out. And move out or something.

Don't go all raging ex on her. Keep that note, till things settle btw.

FUCK THAT. Pay your rent, take her up on that phone bill. Then get the fuck out of that trainwreck of a shit.

Post nudes of this fat bitch op, love me some fat

Misspelled choose too.

Fuck man, that sucks. I hope you're alright. You dodged a bullet though i'm sure, as others have said

>stay friends
no, do not

that girl's been cucking OP for months and it's gonna be at the back of his mind for a very long damned time whether she's around or not, better off being ... well, not.

Trust me on this one, just walk away, get hammered drunk and cry it out a few times, then move on up

lol this guy gets it.

Stop OP. Just stop. It's not healthy to live in this delusion. You need help. The fact that you went so far as to write that note.... you need to seek help.

I didn't write the not you idiot