I think there is only one way to make Europe great, and that is to absolutely support Germany in every possible way

I think there is only one way to make Europe great, and that is to absolutely support Germany in every possible way.
My plan:

issue european law where every factory that is not german must be shut down withing the next 3 years. Stocks must be destroyed.
German factories will produce the goods that the closed factories were producing before.

Your opinion?

fuck germany

daily backhanded Germany hate thread?

>t. Hans

your pic is outdated

we will regain what is ours

nein, mein neger

>not hourly

God you aren't half touchy.

why doesnt mamma merkel nuke turkey?

sorry that I ruined your daily dose of kraut bullying.

Because Erdogan is Trump's friend and we love America

must have missed that thread
why Ernodag friend with trump?

Pointing fingers the wrong way, mate. Plus I've had to put up with it for years, hell half the threads in the Sup Forums catalogue any given day are Bong hatred.

Brits only get hate from third worlders and falseflag immigrants. The rest are shitposts and results of the eternal-anglo meme.
Germans are actually hated on here and irl, especially by brits and other 1st worlders.

that's true, but it's really hard to have fun with you guys
always so serious

really hard to have fun if everyone hates you

You realise this is bullshit right?
Girls here crave German cock

I agree

Girls here crave Nordic cock
Most germans aren't nordic

pity that those girls have a penis :^)

Girls from all nations are the same (mentally). They are peaceful, mostly bluepilled and naive.
I'm talking about the men.

t. Mario von Sudtirol

well, we """"hate you"""" only during football games. You are blamed by our politicians for everything, germans and Bruxelles ofc.