Hey, lonelyfag here

Hey, lonelyfag here.
I got cookies and I'm bored.

Come on in, let's talk about stuff~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oT2VO6sDnGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m lonely too user, never went to college so I missed out on the whole “making lasting connections with people your age” thing so I don’t know anybody. Whatcha want to talk about? Our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Guess I never made any connection like that myself hey, but who knows, maybe things will look up eventually~
I don't really have anything specific I'd wanna talk about, really up to whoever, I can hold a conversation about most things~

So, what's up anyway?~

Yea, there’s always the future. It’s not like we’re stuck in a loop of crippling loneliness and depression because we’re damaged or anything. It’s just circumstance is all.
There’s nothing up with me, I’m boring as fuck that’s why I’m here. Let me ask you though, what’s with the “~” after each little stanza you got there. Is that supposed to be cute?

I guess that's what the tilde is for yes. I mean, probably. Works for some, doesn't for others~
It's just there now I guess.
But come on, there must be something you got, you can't be all boring~

It’s weird that you do that user. Like not crazy weird, but weird enough that I would talk shit behind your back about it. Well not me because I don’t have anybody, but people would. Shitty people maybe, but that’s still people.
Seriously though I live a dull life, I work, help raise an autistic toddler some days, and play vidya. That’s my life.

I mean, I don't really care what people say about me at this point. Most of the time it won't even have an effect on what I do. But I understand it might look weird yes~
See, we're getting somewhere, what do you work in? Who's that autistic toddler? Got any different hobbies or things you like to do that you don't see too often?

I went to college and made none of those. Wapwapwap

HAY OP CATS ARE FOR FAGS FITE ME

Quite a rude thing to say mister~

I’m a glorified button pusher. I’m not successful we can just leave it at that. The little autist is my little bro, bit of an age gap between us so I’m more guardian than sibling to him. No real hobbies. Nor talents for that matter. I can list some arbitrary shit that I like that isn’t a big enough part of my personality that I seek it out everyday, but I think we’ve talked enough about me. What’s good with you user?

Yeah, I'm rude af. Here to steal food out of your hand as it's on it's way to your mouth.

Don't steal my food. That's even ruder. Come on, we can share it if you want some.

Glorified button pusher. I'm curious now. What is that supposed to be?
And I don't really have much going on right now, I went out to try and find an internship probably, ended up stopping by a bakery and grabbing myself some nice chocolate chip cookies~

My rudeness will block out the sun Leonidas >:C

You gonna give out one of those cookies ?

It’s not supposed to be mysterious and fun, it’s monotonous, boring, and completely non-stimulating. I’m not telling you so you may as well move on.

So anyway did you not find an internship? From the wording there it sounds like you were just stumbling around aimlessly hoping for a sign or something. You got a plan user?

I'm bored out of my mind. Decided to watch Petit Tube and saw Barney kill himself.

>went to sleep with nightmares

I just ate the last one, sorry~

I'm probably missing a reference there cause I don't get it.

Aww, why do I not get to know, sad~
Didn't find anything, I got a phone call yesterday for something anyway, I'll know more tomorrow when I get there. I pretty much just got denied everything else so far~
Then again, I haven't looked that hard. It's more of a bonus thing I do while I wait~
Plan right now is to just finish my contract, get myself out of this town, do an apprenticeship and then try to get a job maybe. That's longterm. Longest term I can see is like over a year.

>Decided to watch Petit Tube and saw Barney kill himself.
umm what does any of that mean? I'm very confused~

Dang it, I'm always late

All dem pecs, all dem abs

cute pictures

I have. But that was a long time ago. And I watch a great many thing so I tend to forget a lot~

I'm always way too early~

Thank you stranger, how are you today?~

good

Cool stuff user, you’ll find something, you’re going to be doing great things one day. Best of luck with it, god speed and all that. Have fun with your effeminate cat guys, they might actually be girls or traps, it doesn’t matter. Cute is cute.

BAD! HEATHEN!! 300 IS LIFE, 300 IS LOVE

OP! show me your balls

Well I mean, at least you're not yelling at me cause I don't like Star Wars or have never watched 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Why do you like the movie so much anyway? Just for the ripped dudes?

I got a bit of both in the folder really. Male and female mixed. I don't really care, as you said, cute is cute~

Answer short and simple. I see.

Sure, but give me 500 bucks first.

Fuck yeahhh even though they bods be unsuitable for actual fighting. I wanna be a ript muscle boi 2. but I'm only fit af /cry

Post more cutes

I don't have 500 buckaroonis tho

I only post cute stuff if I answer to people, so better get a conversation going yourself if you want more~

I'm not into that kind of stuff but cool for you if you are I guess~

Don't fuckin judge me! I'm bored too, just tryin to help/be helped. I'll go be ultra weird elsewhere

Well, your loss then~

o-oh okay then ;w;

What kind of cookies?

Chocolate chip. But they're all gone now. So is the bottle of milk I had~

Oh. I should've read whole thread. Was kind of hoping for those Choco Liebniz "more chocolate than biscuit" ones anyway.

FIGHT ME FEG

It's okay~
So, what's up?

s-sure

*throws full on max power haymakers*

SHOULDNT HAVE FUCKED WITH THE CHUCK ! ! ! ! SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL DARK IN HERE!! H SJAFSDFDSFhggahsdf
>wyd, I'm trying to figure out how to ask this Mexican girl to show me her feets

>wyd, I'm trying to figure out how to ask this Mexican girl to show me her feets
Have you tried just asking her directly to show you her feet?

I need to assure her clitoris is engorged so them associations be going off
>Brainwash tha pussy

Not much. Can't decide whether to go for a run before it gets dark or get a chip butty from the chip shop.

I am very confused now. I had no idea straight people were so damn complicated.

I'd say go get whatever a chip butty is and then go for a jog at night. Night is pretty cool.

Naw, straights are fine and dandy. Very much plebis and blewbs all day long. It's semi cisgendered sperglords that are the complicated ones

Then why not just straight up ask her to show her damn feet cause you got thing for it and you wanna get off or something? Why make things complicated?

I may just do that, user. I may just do that..

Hopefully this gives you some insight

This thing looks pretty overkill
Why not just have normal fries?

It only made me more confused. I think it didn't work.

It's rough being different

Is it really tho? Is it not way better to be different?

These are normal fries where I live. Gotta eat something seeing as I missed out on the cookies. I'll go easy on the salt.

To a certain degree, but I like banana on pizza. Irredeemable

No I meant why the hell are there buns with the fries. Can't you guys make fries without trying to fit them in a sandwich?

Banana on pizza is irredeemable. But I mean, at least you don't consider a hotdog to be a sandwich. So you're fine. Right?

No, they have to come with either a fish or in a sandwich, and I'm vegetarian.

It's fine, gotta do weird stuff like not go in situations where I can't easily escape if an entire room decides to fuck me though. People are very concerning

Oh hey there fellow vegetarian then~
Your country is weird tho. They should learn how to eat fries.

Wait
What's that about getting in a room where everyone wants to fuck you?

Like I get invited to things that are traps /shrug yes I have gotten a d in the b as a result of said traps

Okay now I need explanations.
How exactly does that happen?

The best pizza in the world is pizza quattro formaggi! The only reason i can stay vegetarian haha

btw hi guys :)

By acting like friends and like we're going to party or do something fun. With the rape I was sleeping after a party and he forced my face into a pillow and I couldn't gather enough air to move.

Another party was just an excuse to laugh at me and not let me have any beer or weed

Your friends sound like dicks. Probably should look for better ones. Actually really should look for better ones.

It's okay yes. That or just a margherita works fine.

These are the only people who don't look at me with shame and disappointment in their eyes. T_T I just got strong and violent enough to make sure I could turn it around on em. EZ PZ life hax

But 4 different kind of cheese is better than a plain margherita?

I like simple things, so I'll stick to simple really.

I'm pretty sure that's like stockholm syndrome or something at this point. You need better friends.

Life sucks, people are evil. Unless nature takes control again and I can bop shit heads I'm going to be friendless or exploited /shrug. I have since beaten up one of the rapist group, no way of knowing who did it though

Ok I've fetched my chip butty/fries sandwich. What are we all talking about? Tell more about yourself, OP.

I still don't understand why the sandwich part is necessary but I'll let it slide for now.
I dunno, I'm just a faggot with too much free time and too few people to interact with~

That all sounds pretty fucked if you ask me.

It is though, but now I'm paranoid and strong enough to make sure people around me are safe. But than they think I'm being controlling.
>Fun fact, most male rape victims get super buff

Hi-low

Hai there~
What's up?~

Very fucked up, yes.

Not so much. How is your day?

Day was okay, I'm probably just gonna have it end like the previous ones, talking to people and listening to music~
Did anything cool today?

Hmm.. well, I passed out while having my eyes examined. If that is cool.

Why'd you pass out?

There aren't many things that can't be improved by being put on a sandwich. Is your free time and lack of interaction out of choice, user? You seem like a pleasant individual.

Not really out of choice. I mean I'm not that nice of a person. There has to be something wrong with me for people not to stick around, you know~
Usually I'd fill in the void by just playing games but it kinda feels off these days so I just make threads instead~
But I guess things really improve when they're in a sandwich. Except maybe pizza. I wouldn't put pizza in a sandwich.

The optometrist was feeling my cornea with a qtip, and I just blacked out.....
I was told afterward that it is a vagal-vagus reaction, and is relatively common.
Heh, like that helps.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd just run out of the room when the guy tells me he's gonna put a qtip on my eye. At least you went with it~

Yeah, everything was alright in the end, it was just freaky as hell.

I was just considering the possibility of a pizza sandwich before you posted. Maybe wouldn't work. Might have to give it a try someday. Why do you think you're not a nice person?

Yeah, you seem like quite a decent person.

Is this the Catboy playpen?

Trust me, pizza sandwiches don't work. Been there, done that.
And I mean, there has to be a reason why people don't stick around. So I'm putting it on the fact that I'm probably a dick~

The real question would be why did you have to get your eye checked like that?

It's all an illusion. Probably.

We also accept catgirls~

Eh, most friendships/relationships are transient. Don't automatically assume you're a dick. I'll take your word for it on the pizza sandwich.

Was dicking around in the shop, and my eye started to hurt right after.
Thought I had a metal shard under my eyelid....
Turns out there actually wasn't anything, my eyelid was just red, though, there was not a lot of examining going on after I hit the floor.

Unfortunate turn of events. But funny enough to make a good story. Just add a few twists and a bear.

I mean, I gotta be compatible with someone you know. I can't just be that one person that gets friends for like 6 months and then no one for the next 6 months, right?
Friendships can last, so there must be something wrong with me~

Cool. More people to play with!~

Haha! True. Though, a fainting and a bear might not have been so funny for me at least.

WTF GIRLS!??! NOOO

Yes, sure. But play with the other cats. I'm in charge of making sure no one gets stabbed in here. Also too old for playing.

Bears are pretty funny tho.

We accept both yes. Even faggots can find girls cute~

b-b-b-ut they have spooky vagenes

Genuine long lasting friendships are rare in my experience. Most people only end up with a handful of really close friends and the rest are peripheral. I'm sure there are lots of folks out there who'd like to hang with you, user.

This is no place for bullying!

Just don't go put your head in there and you'll be fine. I hear they got teeth.

I'm a handful of extremely close friends kinda person. But even them are completely gone. I mean, people like to talk with me sometimes I guess. Really nothing has lasted in a long while now~
But enough about my sad bullshit, what are you really up to, other than extorting information out of me?

You mentioned music earlier, what are you listening to?

Is so! Ya nerdy nerd! I'mma make you touch dog poo

it's a true fact, it's like a boneless bone

Last thing that played was that.
youtube.com/watch?v=oT2VO6sDnGc
But right now I'm watching the latest episode of a D&D show~

Isn't boneless bone just nothingness?

you've been posting the same thread for 3 days straight get off Sup Forums go outside