Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_URCSCFZ0Sg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23038982
nutritionfacts.org/topics/acne/
youtube.com/watch?v=lQPjbsVh61c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let me cum on your forehead

Teatree oil

My gf used Accutane. It works pretty good. She used to get acne all over her body, now she only gets the occasional zit on her face

Masturbate less
Use facial cleansers
Change your damn pillows
Shower often
Touch your face as little as possible

Try not having skin

you dont. wear it like a man.

This is true though. user, you need to jerk off at least 3 times a day and rub the semen on your skin. It got rid of my acne in less than 3 weeks time

antibiotics (and proper treatment by a dermatologist).

> teatrea oil

no. take your quackery back to lereddit, lefaggot.

That isn't acne. It's shingles.

kys

POP IT, CONTINUE TO DIG AT IT, THEN FEEL THE BLOOD TRICKLE DOWN YOUR FACE, TASTE IT UPON YOUR LIPS, AND FEEL IT DRIP ONTO YOUR LAP!

You will learn to love it

post face OP. how bad is it?

Wash your face and your pillowcase. Wtf

ok, but its bad.

i really want to get a gf, so i need help.

the only real answer is see a dermatologist. If this is legit you only a doctor can truly help.

i dont have insurance. is that expensive?

Bozz are how pics nose only has a couple of blackheads on it.
I know this is not really OP, bc seen these pics dozens of times before but yeah OP if you have problems see a dermatologist. Easy. /thread

> kill yourself.

Stop eating any dairy products and be amazed after 2-3 months of your new smooth face.

workout

I had really bad cystic acne as a kid all over my fuckin face and back, here's what saved my ass in highschool.

Shower x1 per day (not more don't wanna fuck up your skin)
cetaphil x2 a day (once in morning once at night before peroxide. Can be in shower)
Fresh pillow case every 2 days (flip pillow each night and keep your sheets clean too)
Benzoyl peroxide before bed (it causes sun sensitivity, don't use in shower)
moisturel x1 per day (best after shower)

Oh and buy a blackhead tool online so you don't have to touch your face and so if you gotta pop a nasty fucker. You gotta learn to use that shit but when you get it down all you need is a bit of tp and an ice cube for the swelling and you can get some of the worst little pus volcanoes to fuckin vanish to a baby red dot in like 20 min. Best results after shower.

Maybe a mild antibiotic would help but you may want to avoid fucking with that shit unless absolutely necessary

youtube.com/watch?v=_URCSCFZ0Sg

Faggot, if that really worked then you had a hormonal change because none of that shit you described would cure cystic acne.

OP, cut down or eliminate dairy and sugar, then see a fucking derm and get accutane. Or if less severe, minocycline.

There's nothing else to it other than not stressing about it and don't touch your face.

If you're American and don't have health coverage, that's your fault for living in a selfish, cunt of a country.

/thread

Wash with hot water and a LITTLE soap. After you're done wash your face with cold water.

Cheese grater

Dr Pimplepopper

stop eating animal fats, lower your cholesterol

Ignore these people telling you things that will help a little. You need Acutane. It's a pill your doctor can prescribe. You take it for like 6 months and then stop. There are all these horror stories about side effects but most people are fine. It just dries out your skin. I took it and I've had almost no acne since.

Chees greater x5000

You. Stop that.

Bullshit i drink half gallon of milk a day and no shit craters on face.
Just drink plenty of water.

dont do crossfit

YUMMY YUMMY let me lick you.

>+1 if live steamed

Affirmative. You will literally pay an arm and a leg.

OP you MUST vigorously pop all of your acne. It's the only way to fix the problem. Squeeze all the oils and dirt from your filthy flesh. Then kill yourself.

i heard someday that vitamin A in high dosis (very high, like pure and from an doc) will help. But you need to use lotion so that your skin doesn't try out. Dont know if this is true. never had more than 3 pimples at the same time.

Clean pillow every night, I bought a big bag of large white cotton t shirts and use them as pillow covers. One shirt for 2 nights, just flip it over for night 2. Easy to wash and I prefer the soft cotton to that tight cotton weave they normally use in pillow covers

why do people write this shit? whats wrong with you

Use a razor and cut it all off

Stop eating dairy, put lemon juice all over your face after you shower and every time you wash your face, which should be twice daily

Total shoop.
if not please end your misery.... and buy a hot steam towel. And cover yourself in hot steamy milk laden into your hot steam towel boiled fresh each day. Pull from a boiling state and put on face. It will hurt at first, I know, believe me. Like millions of tiny fingers penetrating and shitting into your face all at once. But stick with it, each and every day, and you will be amazed at the results user. Trust me. I believe in you.

Looks like it's time for a face replacement

This but don't worry about not masturbating

Nope op this is too bad. You gotta see a dermatologist

E z m8

>ignore these people giving you great advice
>here let me give you some "great" advice.

Belt sander. Start with a coarse grit and work your way up to fine.

Wash your face change your pillowcase regularly and use rubbing alcohaul to remove excess oil at the end of the day from your face

What the fuck man do you even go outside loooking like that??
YOU HAVE zit heads on your fucking zit heads?
U get no head

Add salt and garlic.

Stop drinking Milk, eat a Spoonful of barberries every day, change your pillowcase as often as you can.
Or drugs.

buy stridex pads

the red box

this is copy pasta
posted daily since 2009 just about.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23038982
>40% reduction in acne through barberries.

nutritionfacts.org/topics/acne/
>some general lifestyle information on acne.

I second this guy. Go for allergy test if needed

wash

Kill yourself OP

This. But first pop those yellow huge ass pimples and then wash ur face with soap or an acne bar of soap from like walgreens theyre cheap. Change ur pillows too. Pop all pimples n wash afterwards with soap. Do this everyday

My face burns just looking at this

Once or twice a week put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and rub it over the pimples. It will dry your skin out if you do it too much though.

Yours is pretty extreme. I'd see the dermatologist. That honestly is starting to look like it might not even be acne.>It

use black soap, that shit will fall right off

Scrub your face with dish soap and steel wool

Go out and support trump or kill an ANTIFA faggot then lord kekistan will grant u glorious skin

youtube.com/watch?v=lQPjbsVh61c

Every day wash your filthy face or shower depending on the severity in warm water and wash with soap. Twice if need be. A month away you wont remember having acne

Wash your face

I used to have bad acne and all it fucking took was taking a washcloth to my mug more often. Something nice and rough, scrub till it hurts.

Pour acid on forehead

stop taking hot showers, the heat makes your pores open up and collect more shit in them, stop eating greasy foods, use a facial cleaner with high alcohol content, dont wear hats or beanies

>wash with soap
Don't do this. Wash with clear water. Soap with ruin your skin. Fuck all the lotions, just stick with clear water, less sugar, no smoking, healthy food.

This. Also drink plenty of water, maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. I would do a gallon of water a day and try to avoid fatty foods. Be patient user, becoming acne free doesn't happen over night. Be safe and god bless

>Masturbate less
The 1800s called, they want their meme back.

Don’t pop the heads you’ve got. As bad as it might sound the more you pop them the more you’re going to have a reoccurring problem because you’re touching your face around the zits and clogging more pores. Don’t use regular soap to wash your face and those with strong fragrance will cause issue too. Mild soaps with moisturizers are best if you’re going to use them. Judging by your hairline I’m going to say you’re a teenager and the only real cure for acne sometimes is just time. But like someone said about drinking a lot of water, eating cleaner, and changing your bedsheets(mainly pillow cases) frequently will go an incredibly long way to helping you. I had acne like yours back in the day. It gets better.

sapoderm medicated soap. suds up and scrub. rinse off completely so you dont feel the soapy oiliness. Its not real soap per se.

methylated spirits everyday and after washing face.

shave everyday with 2 bladed disposable razor. The closer teh shave, the higher cahnce of ingrown hair, so you dont want too much of a deep shave. 2 blades is enough to keep stubble to a minimum without teraing skin or cutin hair too short that it ingrows.

Use methylated spirits after shaving.

You can also use isopropynol, but any pure form of alcohol will kill potential infection.

Get a gf with acne too!

cum really helps but it must be someone else's because the enzimes are different

FUCK ALL THE ADVICE IN THIS THREAD
READ THIS:

Drink more water you damn degenerate.

wash your face

pls go see a dermatologist they will put you on accutane and you'll be all beter

>god bless
1/10 got a response out of me

Everybody in this thread is retarded. To help acne you should wash your face LESS. Washing it so much is what causes this issue.

The outermost layer of the epidermis is called the horny layer. This is a layer of naturally produced oils and dead skin cells that protects your skin from pollutants. When you wash your face all the time, using soap or acid or whatever else these idiots are suggesting, you scrub this layer off. And so a layer of the epidermis normally protected by the horny layer is exposed and vulnerable. This allows all sorts of crap to get on sensitive skin and in your pores.

Compounding this problem is that constant washing also causes your skin to forget how to regulate itself. Your skin probably gets greasy quickly as the body produces oil in overdrive to replace the stuff you scrubbed off. Normally it would be at a base level of homeostasis.

If you stop washing your face all the time, nothing will happen immediately. Probably your skin will be super greasy for a while as well. But I guarantee that this will fade; your body will remember how to keep itself in stasis. And as your acne fades new spots will stop appearing so much. Eventually you should have clear, supple, healthy skin.

So just stop washing it. Do not put any soap anywhere near it. It'll take a while but by actually making less effort you will end up looking better.

Also, yes, drink a ton of water. It really helps.

He's right you know...
Never had acne at all... I mean never, not once, not a single pimple...
Your skin makes oil for a reason, don't keep stripping it off.

Blowtorch.... then rub with a burlap sack soaked in Worcestershire sauce.
Gone by morning.
Guaranteed.

what's wrong with crossfit?