How bad is LSD ? Should I try it ?

How bad is LSD ? Should I try it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1U1n_CRHCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a great experience, but can fuck up your brain permanently. If you do too much, you'll become that weird kid who talks about weird shit all the time.

People did thumbprints of LSD (thousands of doses at once) back in the 60s and 70s. They were never the same people again.

the best thing ever if you take it responsibly

I know a guy who knows a guy that took LSD, and now that guy thinks he is a cup of orange juice. He has to stay straight up or he will spill

push him over and see what happens don't forget to record

I've heard that exact same story spun as having known a guy. Proof enough to me that it's bull shit.

I swear to God if I hear this nonsense one more fucking time

It was a joke dawg. Go do some LSD you will be fine if you don't over do it.

LCD is okay, but I prefer LSA. Do your homework. It's easier to find and a more visual and euphoric feeling. It's cheeper too. An all natural trip. You can get it at Lowe's. It's what the Aztecs used. Erowid.com

I heard of a chick who did LSD and now she thinks shes a cup of apple juice. She has to stay up straight or she will spill

drugs are bad m'kay.

I bet he never gets sick.

Greatest single thing on earth. But, can confirm that abuse will turn you into a different person. I barely relate to people I've known most of my life now. Unless someone wants to talk about sacred geometry, trepanation, the angel Metatron, astral projection, etc... I'm just not interested.

He must have a lot of concentration

I'am going to take just one dose for the first time it wont fuck me up right ?

This is me the one time I took LSD. I'm in a home for the disabled now.

You'll be ... different. In a spiritual, third eye kind of way, not a fucked up kind of way.

My general advice boils down to set and setting. You'll hear that a lot when doing your research into the drug. For the love of god, research a little. Don't just drop and expect it to be good times, you already need to be having a good time for at least a week or so before hand for it to be a pleasant trip. I'll leave you with 3 rules

1. Do it in a good environment, with people you trust. Your bedroom with a couple of your closest friends is the ideal place for it - avoid outdoors till you're more comfortable with the drug. Your garden is okay, a busy street not so much.
2. Give yourself around 48 hours of responsibility free time. You don't want to be thinking about work the next day or the thing you have to do while tripping. You most certainly will not be able to do those responsibilities while tripping. The effects last around 4-10 hours, then you'll want time to process the trip when you wake up in the morning.
3. Be in a good mood. Do NOT touch this shit if you have a major problem in your life, be it upcoming exams, grief, ongoing arguments etc. Best time to do it is when you're doing well, such as getting a good grade back or a new promotion or something.

One dose should be around 150 micrograms if it's your first time
ALWAYS make sure that is real lsd, fake tabs can kill you even with one dose. If you can't (and probably won't) test it remember the golden rule: if it's bitter it's a spitter

Last question: can I take the drug while I'am drunk ?

Cut in half the tab if you want 150, don't touch directly it directly with fingers, cut with a clean knife and put the half tab under your tongue

don't mix with other drugs or alcohol, it's very bad and dangerous

The guy told me its coated with chemicals what does that mean ? he said its not that fake shit. or something like that.

Is he your friend or just some random pusher?

Alcohol moderates LSD effect, so leave it for a case of bad trip.

hes my friend he;s going to get it from another guy that I dont know.

For a first timer, I would most certainly not recommend mixing LSD with ANYTHING - at least not during the come up. I personally like to have a small joint ready for the very end (around 6-8 mark) to bring me back into the experience and extend the trip. I suppose you could achieve a similar effect with a beer or two. I would not recomend being "drunk" or "blazed", but slightly tipsy or a little stoned is okay.

As I said, once you're more experienced you can mix LSD with a fuckton of stuff. Just not for the first few times, its better to keep it to just the tabs.

Haven't done LSD but a shit ton of other drugs. I recommend micro doseing tiny amounts so you can feel it and get familiar with how your body reacts

Got it.

How much microdots should I take for the first time just like 1 ?

youtube.com/watch?v=W1U1n_CRHCI

Well if you can't test it (you only need buy a small test kit, it isn't very expensive and you can use it hundreds of time) I wouldn't really recommend taking it blindly. But if you trust your friend and he trusts the other guy then I guess you could risk it. Just remember that if it had a strong to medium bitter taste spit it, it isn't lsd

***How rad is LSD? I should try it.

have you tried any other hallucinogen drug before? Like shrooms?

this is hilariously accurate tbh.

These fucking idiots that are saying it would change you forever just had ego death and can not get over it because they think theyre one with everything or some bullshit like that. Just remember that taking lsd literally just jumbles up your body's perception of senses to brain thats why you can see sound and shit and its intensifies these senses too along with the visuals because psychadelic. I do recommend it its the best drug ive ever had i took it with my gf and when we fucked every pump felt like the climax

No, this is the first thing

Just do what this user said and try to make sure it's real lsd. Other than that, have fun. It is one of the best drugs out there if you know how to use it

Thanks guys, when Ill have the drug Ill come and post here C'ya everyone ;) GTG back to lurking

Y'all fucking pussies. Just take it, get some trippy videos to watch, prepare something to eat and drink and do it. Expect it to last 12h+. There will be the point where you think you are sober again, but you better dont fucking listen to your brain

Do you know Smiley?? (570) area?

first time I tripped i was high as fuck the whole time but smoking weed didn't compare to the trip so i didn't really even feel it
i've gotten piss drunk before it doesn't make that much of a difference either.
definitely free up time in your schedule, the longest trip i've had was upwards of 20 hours, and don't do it if you're stressed out about something, i once had a bad trip because I needed to write an essay and I was incapable of doing it while tripping so I got super stressed that I wasn't going to do it

Btw whats the taste of LSD ? whats the difference between LSD and that bitter taste, what is that bitter taste is another drug or something ?

The bitter taste is a research chemical and is not real acid. Real stuff shouldn't have any taste. I don't take RC's anymore because they put me in a state of psychosis and made me crazy

What videos should I watch ?

Have fun; -)
A little bit Valium will help you to come home.

lol I drink all the time when I trip and it's fun as fuck. The alcohol will take away any anxiety or uneasy feeling that could pop up when tripping

This kind. Or the movie "the doors", matrix, twelve monkeys. Or anything else you feel comfortable with.

I think the same way. Feel comfortable. That's all

not at all bad. 200 µg should be more than enough for your first time.
everything will be wavy, lots of colours, lots of patterns emerging from seemingly mundane things. your hands will look crazy. look yourself in the mirror to enhance high 100x. you'll piss lasers, not even joking

I haven't done acid in a year, this image just allowed me to see my new house in a similar way to acid with my old posters and shit. Jesus thanks user, I needed this!

It costs 20 euros for a dose. is it legit ?