Where do you predict the state of music to be in 10 years?

Where do you predict the state of music to be in 10 years?

Hopefully dead. I hate you all.

whatever i feel like in the next ten years

At least you can talk! Who are you?

depends where you look

What's wrong?

nothing i wanna talk about you'll know me fine soon. good to see you around here lately. should be fun.

i don't know i'm compulsive about detaching out of a fucked up self preservation.

It's going to be more beautiful than ever. Once everyone realizes what a bad mistake Trump was, we'll go on to being loving, caring human beings to eachother. It's going to be phenomenal! I love you all!

I made that post and you are not me.

Kill yourself

maybe i just projected myself onto you. i do that a lot because i'm narcissistic.

hahaha yeah a ton of this no doubt about it.

So negative. Just look at how beautiful life is and stop being such whingers. If you were nicer, you'd get nicer things happen back to you and you'd be free of all this misery. But you persist in pissing in the dark!

Kill yourself twice.

easy for you to say you annoying little prick. i love hating you. thats so awesome haha. also i love pissing in the dark sometimes anyway.

Ahah, but that's the thing you see, i'm so happy i wont be doing anything of the sort! But you, you poor wretch, you're already killing yourself, slowly. :)

It's not easy for me to say, i STRIVE for happiness, you don't, you want to wallow in it. What is your excuse you sad pathetic little man?

thread claimed for spurdo sparde :---PPPPP

twice as minimalistic, everything popular uses 808s and bass drums, all artists/groups utilizing actual instruments will be incredibly obscure and/or hailed as geniuses if their work is exceptional

sort of the same i guess

FHUG :-D

ah! you're the best user.
although probably what would come here would be like:

i fucking work harder than you ever worked in your life and experienced real shit and asjkhfjksbgdjkbgkjsdgdg check my credentials for being fucking miserable and what do you have wanna measure our pain dicks owowoowh do you suffer bro? do you SUFFER though?