>tell him to come here and ill fuck him up
>dont expect him to do anything
>he fucking tries to come up to my car
>he opens the door
>I pull my gun and put one through his fore head
>take his bmw
>now im the alpha

you da man

Hope youre in Florida and yelled STAND YUR GROWND very loudly when you shot him or else u might get in trouble

Larp

U sound like a pussy faggot

>be me
>drunk coked out barefoot nigga bum in shitstained wife beater lying down next to trash cans on sidewalk starts yelling "FUCKING CRACKA! FUCKING CRACKA ASS DEVIL!!!!!" and attacks me for no reason other than being white as im walking by with friends leaving dinner from restaurant next door
>instinctively reach for 4 o'clock as he pulls out a large chef knife from under his ass where he was sitting, while still yelling obscenities
>wtf cant find glock OH FUCKING FUCK PIECE OF SHIT GODDAMN LIBERALS FUCK THIS SHIT thats right im visiting said friends in a cuck state
>rapid thinking, throw trash barrel at him, he stumbles and starts screeching beserk cursewords
>he is still screaming at the top of his lungs about demons and crackers and crackas and white ass devils while having argument with someone on his shoulder about what to do
>obviously on bathsalts
>commotion causes people in restaurant to come out and see what the fuck is going on
>surprisingly, nigga gets spooked by the movement of the door opening before anyone even comes out, does a 180 and usain bolts across the street almost getting hit by 3 cars while screaming "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the entire time
>mfw i caught a lucky break
>mfw i carry in cuckstates illegally now

Every concealed carrier's fantasy. Congrats on living the dream.

>sitting at redlight oneday
>Dude walks up says gimme a ride
>Pulls on my door handle
>Nope
>Point 1911 .45 at him thru window
>Says nvm ill walk

2nd story in a min

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Move in new rent house
>2 months in someone knocks on me door at 2am
>Some skinny crack head asking about some mexicans
>Tell him aint no mexicans here
>He says quit playing where they at
>He grabs my door knob
>Nope
>Put 1911 .45 in door window
>I said no mexicans here
>apologizes then leaves
2/2

>live in NY
>Conceal carry permits almost impossible to get
>Cry
What do I do Sup Forums all I want is a pea shooter I hope I never have to use

Move to Louisiana, $100 to get it usually. Also pay $150~ and get some tax stamp thing then you can buy a suppressor for said pea shooter. Or your ar. Or anything with a threaded barrel

somehow even more full of shit than OPs story

I fucking wish. I'm here studying at a university. Downtown is a shithole so I just avoid it or carry a cheap ass pocket knife on me. I also carry a laptop on me for work so having hot items to steal dosent help at all. I'm screwed.

Or be a vet and find a gunshop that actually fucking pays for your concealed carry permit. Got lucky af on that one. Not saying to enlist, but there are a couple of perks that I'm not complaining about... Not that they fix my fucked up knee

If only there was applause from bystanders involved

It's not even the price it's the goddammed application. If you aren't some kind of celebrity, politician, or (((prominent wall street investor))) they will turn your shit down faster than it arrives on the sheriffs desk.

I'm also living in the South. So... They are given to pretty much anyone who isn't a felon

This

Bravo. I like Fantasy Tales.

>Turn 21
>Go to CCW training class
>File paperwork with department of agriculture
>Buy an hk usp .40
>Carry it everywhere I am legally able to

Well there's my story, exciting huh.

>Buy SR1911
>Buy leather concealed holster
>Carry gun
>No one knows I carry
>Do normal every day shit

What do you think stand your ground is like in FL?

>Live across street from a bar and work late shifts
>Get text from friend and his wife at the bar asking if I'll give them a ride home because their DD got smashed
>Pull up in the parking lot and wait for friends
>Friend wants to smoke before we go so we're all standing by the SUV waiting
>White nigger storms out of bar all pissed off
>HE TOUCHED MY CAR (Red 2 door lit up like a 6 year old's shoes Cavalier) I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM
>Huffin puffin, basic hoes behind him telling him to calm down
>He pulls gun out from what appears to be his anus because your ass is apparently a good place to carry
>He's waving the gun around pacing full autistic raging I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM
>Soccer mom driver mode active
>Take one arm shove both friend and his wife behind SUV, take cover
>Keep eyes on dude flailing gun around, hand on mine just in case
>Dude still screaming and yelling about someone touching his car storms off down the street
>Friend had called 911
>Wait for everything to be clear, load them up in my SUV and start taking them home
>Friend pukes in my backseat

About the closest I ever came to needing it, but fortunately he either didn't see us or we weren't the ones who accidentally touched his hotwheel

>>Buy an hk usp .40>Carry it everywhere I am legally able to
Aren't those things huge?

I'm 5'6'' and can pretty easily conceal it even with an OWB holster. It's a full sized handgun, but it's not hard to conceal.

Just gotta learn how to conceal. I personally carry a canik TP9sf elite. It's a bit bigger than I'd like, but is reliable as fuck and shoots really well. If that's not enough, I also know a guy who keeps a fucking deagle in his EDC rotation. Yes, he does it purely for the lols... But I hope he never needs to use it because holy god good luck explaining that.

>be me
>9
>in asda
>need to shit
>"oh so precious mumsy, can i go to the toilet"
>"shut the fuck up user you little shit"
>oh
>thats how this bitch wants to play
>strip naked while shes looking at milk
>drop a massive turd on the asda floor
>mfw someones kid falls face first in it
>mfw i pissed on his hair next

>mfw my greentext was unrelated

>Unrelated greentext is unrelated

>Brake check carload of niggers (4 deep) on 580 >East of Oakland. Road rage ensues, they end up >getting in front of me #1 lane, stopping in heavy t>raffic. Nigger exits car with tire iron, I draw series >80 Colt .45 point directly at his dome. He backs >the fuck off.. no cops, no reports, nigger assault >on white boi prevented!

written by a 12 year old

Autistic* works of fiction and falsehood

how many rounds does the 27 hold?

>Be me
>Not OP
Fucking google it

So I take it you just for perma'd from /k/

Probably... Lel

wish we could own guns in the UK cos your the man
must be great to shoot a cunt in the forhead, especially a cunt trying to fuck your gf

nice dubs
you fucking pussy
you had the opportunity to kill a nigg
and you pussied out

Learn how to greentext newfag